White people are the root of all evil. How do we fix white people?

White people are the root of all evil. How do we fix white people?

End liberalism.

This is retarded

Liberalism is progression. You wouldn't understand, being a Trump supporting white nationalist.

>Liberalism is progression
what's it like back in the 1920s?

The problem is already fixing itself. Gen z is already less the half white.
White boys to weak to make babys so they gonna be lots of mix kids in future generations.
We will finally be able to live in peace with no racism.

On another note, how much fucking cloth did it take for that fat fuck? How do you become this mentally ill?

You know... racism wouldn't exist if niggers didn't act like sub-humans.

White people can say Wigga.

Meh. Who cares? There’s some white cunts that’ll fuck anything. Dogs, horses, mules. Some of them filthy pigs will stick godamn anything in their fuckholes. There’s bitches that’ll eat a bowl of cum and then the shit right out of your asshole. They’ll even do tards, dead people, even fucking octopi. Niggers are just the next step down.

how about we convince the far left that they are evil, indoctrinate as many people as we can in college who will hold positions of power, infect the general left who tend to go into positions that influence art, culture, and news to push our narrative that whites are evil with the end goal of marxist totalitarian state. I think that sounds good, it definitely won't benefit russia the most.

gas all kikes

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
flash da spolight on muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

Dear black people,
I'm so sorry. I mean, I’m really sorry you’re so assfuckingly retarded.
I don’t owe any of you walking, talking hunks of shit reparations because every freedom that I have enjoyed for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors earned. I have benefited from this wealth as you also would if you had any motivation beyond slamman da hoes, as my ancestors did, as our nation did before and after slavery. No white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of humanity and civility that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.
Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been earned despite all the niggers around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the success of hard work and teamwork, something niggers haven’t even heard of. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still worked my ass off for what little I could earn. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street because the black man is busy jackin old ladies for their welfare checks. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you don’t owe shit to any niggers. You owe them a bullet to the head right now and you will pay them right now, or they’ll attack a cop.
I'm so sorry. For the existence of niggers.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>modern art

Get an education, get a job, excel at the job, become the ones in power

>modern U.S. presidents