What are the best movies set in the greatest city on earth NYC?

What are the best movies set in the greatest city on earth NYC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMUZect_pgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like 90% of movies

Avengers

>greatest city on earth

do plebs actually think this? i live in manhattan and it's a deplorable sewer

/thread

L.A. Story and L.A. Confidential are pretty good though. I'll give a nod to Heat as well.

Actually filmed in Cleveland though

FACT: Cleveland is the most POWERFUL city in the world.

>he isn't rich

only poor people hate new york

do you actually live here fag? there is trash on all the streets, the air is polluted from the massive amount of traffic congesting the roads, there are people everywhere and your only escape is your apartment which in midtown runs $3000 per month for a 1 bedroom shithole with paperthin walls

My Dinner with Andre you pleb.

air quality in NYC is better than LA or most other big cities. only thing you listed that isn't a poor person problem is the amount of people everywhere which is avoidable if you move to like UWS or some boring area

>greatest city on earth
The would actually be Tokyo

you don't live here shut up

i live in a doorman building and trash is inescapable when you have to walk a few blocks

New York is just la but more blacks, more Jews, colder, worse beaches, and less Mexicans. New Yorkers keys for living in that city.

i live in Astoria retard i'm poor everything you listed is a poor person problem

pollution is a poor person problem? trash on the streets is a poor person problem? wtf are you talking about

>it's a thinly veiled thread to get everyone arguing over their favorite cities episode
Cities are shit and this thread is off topic.

sage

>its a flyover cuck with no sex life thinks he is allowed to talk

Taxi driver

Have fun getting robbed and shot by niggers. Since you're a law abiding citizen you better not own any guns since it's illegal in whatever shithole you live :

it's always fucking gun arguments with you flyovers. I guess anything to get away from your ugly wives but man it's so predictable

Yeah too bad the Browns suck.

Sorry I like freedom, user. Must have something to do with the country I live in.

is new york like in the movies

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

I bet you live on a farm faggot
No one wants to steal your chickens so stop sleeping in fear with a gun under your pillow

This thread is for Americans cuck.

In Taxi driver it is.

Spiderman shit just isn't accurate, so I guess it depends on the movie. Bronx Tale is up there though.

that guy has never had sex with a good looking girl. a New York 6 wouldn't even lick his balls

>live in NY
>a fit of coughing wakes you up
>open up window so pollution goes out
>nigger gets into apartment and steals your watch
>dress up and go down
>stumble upon garbage next to your door
>leave it there because it's not yours so moving it is illegal
>go to car
>tires were slashed by drunken spics
>jews dance on the corner
>cross street to avoid them
>get hit by cab
>cab driver goes out and starts shouting in farsi
>try to argue back
>get shot

Nope, it's incredibly shitty, everyone has a smug air about them and everything is overpriced.

Tokyo would definitely be up there. There are a lot of cities that are far more interesting than New York though.

Tard rage confirmed

again all of that is avoided if your rich lmao poor fags complaining when they have no right

If the movie is full of criminal niggers and degenerates then yes.

No, but I do live in a rural area.

And no, suck my dick. I'll sleep with a pistol in my bedside, my desk, and wherever else I see fit because freedom.

guy who lives in fear without a gun confirmed

So you're also classist shits? Congratulations, your city has made you mentally ill, I don't even live in NY, made shit up and it's accurate.

I live in queens if you don't like the greatest city on gods green early then quite frankly you can go fuck yourself.

>wake up in a penthouse on the 50th floor to peace and quiet
>go to residence restaurants to eat breakfast
>go back up stairs to day trade for a few hours
>take the elevator down to the garage and drive your range rover to a restaurant with valet parking
>eat
>go home and sleep in your penthouse

must suck to be poor i can't imagine

Tokyo and London are better.

You might actually live in Baltimore. Have you checked to make sure?

>90% of the city finds its conditions unbearable
>well it's uh okay just like uh don't be poor
This is why everyone laughs at new yorkers.

NYC is a 3rd world city

You don't have to live here if you can't afford it. Manhattan should be for the rich and only the rich. If you want we can give you some commie block housing on the lower east side so you can tell your friends you live here but stay the fuck out of the city

9/11 was a good thing.

This is some terribly uninteresting trolling even for Sup Forums.

I know NY is shit without even going because I live in London aka Tourist shithole soulless lungfuck

he isn't wrong. poor fags who move to manhattan only to complain are the fucking worst they all romanticize the city it's disgusting. keep manhattan for the rich live in queens or brooklyn if you're poor

except, NYC is in AMERICA, not your shithole europe

He doesn't know. He's poor, remember?

America is a shithole filled with sub 100 IQ brutes.

>Talking shit about NY

every city is good if you're rich you fucing moron. So being rich in NY essentially buys you a tiny apartment-fortress? great, if you're rich in LA you can live in Newport Beach on a fucking sun-drenched island.

paying $1800 for a big apt in Brooklyn. you should move to Montana or something.

Or just work fucking harder.

>moves to Manhattan
>can't pay rent
>have to live near niggers
>dude this city sucks

fuck transplants they all should be lobotomized

That's not Tokyo.

Going to New York next year

Can't wait to get my dick sucked by a bunch of Jewish cuties when they hear my English accent

BONGED

It's a shame when Americans try the opposite our harlots just laugh and make fun of them for having mutilated dongs

Classist shits like you that would rather blame every single inhabitant of their city before admitting that they live in a shithole filled with immigrants are the problem.

Best part about NY is any whiteboi that even dares calling anyone a nigger gets his fucking teeth knocked out.

I live in DC. I prefer it to jew York. It's not as needlessly large, much quieter (especially on weekends) and a bit cheaper. Sure, there's not a Muslim kebab store on every corner and taxis everywhere but I manage. It's greener and less polluted and the hight limit prevents it from becoming a soulless concrete forest

>cheaper
I want trump to win so he can purge all the poor people and take us to the promised land.

This is just lazy baiting, it's clear that the only thing you have going for you is the shithole you live in like all new yorkers.

Did you giggle to yourself when you hit post?

There are no spics in baltimore

so what do YOU have going for you?

My dry wit, dumb new yorker.

not quite, flyover faggot

Hercules in New York OBVS.
youtube.com/watch?v=TMUZect_pgY

If you didn't make 30k last year you win a bullet to the temple. Watch how great the world would become

>I am a classist piece of shit like all new yorkers!
We already knew.

heh nothing personal flyovers

Weird how Wyoming or Nashville are never included... flyovers love to talk about their great cities but they just get no praise... hmmmm

>Jew yorker so assblasted by people mocking the shithole he lives in that he starts flooding with fake statistics.

>Implying Chicago isn't the greatest city on Earth
Pleb

Lol anywhere bit New York is basically meth central.

Where the fuck is Paris? Where's Moscow? This is a very west-biased list (Hong Kong and Singapore aren't quite western cities, but they are closely connected to the west).

Paris is a shit hole now and Moscow has never been good

>Jew york
>not drug central
Ayyyyyyy

>has never actually been to New York

Maybe before Juliani, but nigga that shit is a resort city now

>new yorker can't even type the name of a former mayor properly
American education at work

teenage mutant ninja toitles

New York is like how it's shown in Law and Order

that place looks nice

Moscow is quite nice these days and it isn't full of disgusting niggers and muslims like most American cities.

is the cringiest moment of american propaganda ever slipped into a film?

Watch the entirety of the red dawn remake

Actually dont

All American propaganda is cringeworthy, their us vs them narrative is laughable and it's still going on.

haha, shiiiiit, I did, I actually like Red Dawn and I 've watched the remake. I think that the movie appeals to both communists and rightwingers.

Not in Chicago. Plus we have fresh water so LA cab go fuck itself up the ass.

I mean, at least Red Dawn is sincere about it, doesn't try to turn shit into a battle of philosophies, it's just "what would happen if the u.s. became an occupied land?"
Enter the NRA production of the movie.

New York Minute

Muslims and niggers are better than everyone being Russian.