Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAkOzr6cDx0
youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a single gun is for pussies. i have a gun for every person in my house

Because i own 14

I'm bipolar, impulsive, with a history of suicide attempts. Not a good idea for me.

do it faggot

>impulsive,
Pretty much all of you human cunts are impulsive asshats.

My latest addition

Got it shooting a quarter at 200 yards

Not feeing it today. I've got too much work to do. Maybe tomorrow if I'm in the mood.

>i have a gun for every person in my house
So do I... one.

You humans are also overly emotional fucks, and all those fucking emotions make you even stupider than you already are.
Not only do I have to deal with stupidity, I have to deal with emotionally amplified stupidity.
On top of all of that bullshit, I have to deal with ignorance and delusion bread of ignorance.

My 10/22 is better, fgt.

>.22
why don't YOU own a gun user?

... are you cats?

Gubment won't let me so I'm saving for a flare gun. Sure you can stop a nigger with a 45 but im gonna light his ass up and laugh and he runs around on fire. Whos laughing now gubment

>You humans

Ayyy lmao or advanced twitter AI skynet?

What makes you sure I don't?
Check my fucking doubles, jerk.

Humans are fucking primitive ass animals, except at least even more primitive ass-shits can be more honest about their stupid ass fucking bullshit.

>not realizing the lethality potential of a bullet that will penetrate the skull but not leave, completely scrambling the threats brain matter.

>Standard 10/22 with a faggot bipod

>No tensioning sleeve

>No threaded barrel

>No takedown

Indeed OP, still wondering why i don't.
>moar of a sword faggot
still contemplating.

I've got a few.

Garand
Scoped Mosin

I want an AR, because I feel like I'm going to need it soon.

Buying into meme.

Sure, if you're going to put one in someone's ear like you're in Goodfellas, then yes, a .22 will do the job.

But you might want something a little heavier for self defense.

>AR

What does this even mean? It's a jumble of words.

Only a 12 and a .22, looking to get a .45 soon when some extra $$ comes in.

DONT NEED A GUN ILL JUST BLOW EM AWAY WITH MY MOUTH!

sounds like someone is going through their emo phase.

I don't know how to shoot or where to learn

I'm Australian.

More worried about giant spiders and drop bears than some dickhead coming through the door with an AK.

Because I live in a normal country that doesn't brainwash its citizens

the second amendment only made sense at the time because we didn't have a dedicated force protecting citizens. We have that now, it's called the police. Unfortunately the government is cucks for the constitution so they won't get rid of the damn thing.

>Factory Stock
>Thin profile barrel

Sure ya do.

Bait and gay.

But seriously, why do you hate human rights?

>Oh you're in for it now Dindu who just broke in here and is five feet from me. The cops are on their way. They're going to arrest you so hard for my murder

The police aren't here to protect you, only investigate crimes. SCOTUS rulings.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment was to ensure the people of our country have the tools to overthrow the government if it ever came to that again. However, our technology has advanced so much that the people have zero to no chance of standing up to the military.

Lol some one sell me a gun under the table. Things are getting soupy in the U.S., and soon enough they're going to try to move in and disarm the citizens of this once great country.

Guns aren't only to be used against other guns, asshat. People have bats and knives in your penal colony, right?
>user doesn't shoot at spiders

The day they brazenly try to confiscate guns is the day they get fucked up

They have to inch it along here and there

make one, faggot
30 bucks with ammo

this

1. Internet
2. Local gun range/BLM (not black lives matter, dunce, bureau of land management) land found through internet

a .22 can pierce through the thickest part of the skull at the forehead from all common engagement distances. It's not a meme it's science. Very low recoil also means short of full auto it's the fastest firing you can do accurately.

> further proof we need tax funded gun safety courses

>fix bayonets
Best of both worlds
also get both and an old-timey officers coat

it has also been known to bounce off thick coats
defending .22lr as a defensive round is a meme

I would never advocate for using .22 for PP but if shit hits the fan and I want to camp by the road and pick off stragglers to steal their shit it's easy as shit to suppress

Why did you ruin yours?

My doc knows I'm suicidal, would never write off on a gun permit. Bit shit, but they're probably right to do it, can't say I wouldn't be tempted if it was just sitting there.

>Most of the military wouldn't follow orders attacking their own citizens
>No one in their right mind would use drone strikes on U.S. citizens unless they want to wreck the country so it can be easily be invaded by russia china or both
> no unless we became a puppet state for one of those two countries any sort of tyranny would be done with on foot soldiers breaking into homes trying to confiscate firearms.
> There are over 100 million armed citizens, less than 7 million Nato and U.S. forces combined
> Virtually every garage in the country has chemicals to make dozens of improvised explosives. If bunch of broke ass sand niggers can make hundreds of them in the desert with fuck all supplies the 'land of opportunity' will be a minefield within a week.
> Thinking tech automatically beats guerilla tactics and sheer numbers, didn't work in vietnam, sure as hell isn't working in the middle east right now

I do.

because i don't need one.

>'doesn't brainwash citizens' tells you that being unarmed and wholy dependent to the state is fine despite WWII not even being 100 years ago

sure user, sure

I believe there are a bunch of rice farmers and cave dwellers who would disagree.

dude there's an indepth youtube tutorial series on making a home made semi auto with shit you get at home depot. Yeah no banning guns in the states would be like banning shivs, just because it's illegal doesn't mean it isn't stupid easy to make your own.

Yes because people breaking into your house are there to kill you, not just take your television/laptop and fuck off. Much better to risk dying/getting others killed or going to jail or potential thousand dollar legal fees escalating it to a shootout instead of just losing 500 bucks worth of shit.

KEK you're making threads about us not owning a gun, all the while you own the single saddest, pussiest rifle known to man... the .22. Sad.

i'm willing to bet you know absolutely nothing about firearms to be talking shit on the factory stock.
the fuck is this? call of duty? you gonna swap it out with a cool 18-x-ray blacked out stock?
fuck off m8. you sound childish.

It's quite simple OP. If I were to purchase a firearm I would own it for no more than an hour or so and I would be on the run.
I would not an hero and I would definitely not want to take any heroic police officers with me so I'm not sure what would happen.
But there would certainly be a very few select human beings riddled with fucking bullets, though.
I mean like cut to motherfucking ribbons with bullets in each goddamned eye and a full clip up their assholes.
So, yeah, no guns for me. I'm all for your right to own as many as you want, it's a free country, and while you're at it go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole.

almost cut myself with all these edges here

idiots.
spending thousands on guns when a call to the cops is free

see

Trips aside, a nigger breaking into your house isn't in that position because he's made the best life decisions. If he thinks in his primitive brain that killing you is more likely to keep him from going to jail by eliminating a witness then you're getting nigged

people don't break in to kill you, they break in to steal your stuff. if you genuinely got so many people to go after you that they'd come into your house and kill you then you probably deserve it.

see

>People don't break into your house to kill you

What are serial killers?

Damn near useless in a combat situation, but this is my favorite.

Only got my mossberg 500ab. I have a Win 2200 aswell but its missing the mag tube cap so the barrel cant stay in.

I just started my collection. Its only for hunting and sport right now. Hopefully this year im going to go for deer, will have to borrow my fiances grandpas rifle though :/

Oh well gotta start somewhere!

oh please, look up on news sites how many times a kid shoots himself or a parent on accident with a gun, or kids taking daddies gun and shoot up the school and how many times you hear about a person stopping an actual serial killer.
inb4 keep it locked "give me a few minutes mr. serial killer i have to go unlock my safe.

SBR?

Because I know I would use it.

Bows are better

>Sure, if you're going to put one in someone's ear like you're in Goodfellas, then yes, a .22 will do the job.

22s won't kill you is the meme. A 22lr can kill a person at 300 yards (or further).
youtube.com/watch?v=xAkOzr6cDx0

youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY

Never leaves my side

How about keep it with you?

>it has also been known to bounce off thick coats
"known to"

What's your source, Snopes?

Tell you what, you pop on a think coat, and i'll take three shots at you. Guess how many will make you bleed.

Only 2, because after the first two, your heart will stop.

There are around 140,000 crimes committed with a firearm per year. There are fewer than 10,000 homicides included in that number, the rest encompass things like burglaries, armed robberies, and car jackings.

By comparison, there are around 300,000 defensive gun uses per year in the US.

Have a read of the 2013 CDC study on gun violence.

I have the numbers on my side.

Because I'm a twice convicted felon

They can kill someone, certainly.

But most people aren't scoring one shot kills during a firefight.

My point was that a higher caliber weapon gives a better chance of doing enough damage to an aggressor to make them stop aggressing. People are pretty hard to kill.

FASBR in 300 Blk

My 3 carry guns.

dat aint no gun fagget dat a rugger

What lower?

My latest purchase for carry. M&P Shield 9mm for $239. Why doesn't everyone have one?

>But most people aren't scoring one shot kills during a firefight.

Guess what. 95% of crimes stopped with a firearm involve no shots being fired at all. The presence of a firearm is enough to deter most bad guys.

Also, most firefights occur within 7 yards under panic situations. The Biggest mistake people who carry for self defense is having a weapon to powerful for them. I'll take a 380 or a 9 over a 45 or larger, TYVM. Shot placement and quantity on target. Followup shots with a lower recoil firearm means better accuracy. A .22 is more than plenty for self defense. Being prepared is the biggest problem, not caliber.

Im not gay.

This is cucky as fuck and refuse to be dropped by a dindu with a stolen piece, because I decided to arm myself with a lead pipe and a 2x4.

Converted Spike's low shelf

faggot, that appears to be a rifle, a gun is smooth bore you faggot.. learn to firearm goof

Nailed it.

Because I own several of them...

I honestly have no idea how to respond to that pic.

That's a nice ass gun ngl

Also, picked up an M&P 15 for $450.

4.5 - 10x variable zoom optics - $150
Quad Rail - $22

Anyone who says that these things are just too expensive is retarded or in California.

>inb4 implying that being retarded and from California are mutually exclusive things

We could use frog lube and you could bounce on my cock while we debated AK vs AR

Believe that I'm able to be much more disturbing...
;3

Because my own cock is already more than average.

Holy shit mate, it must be a damn cool country but i swear i couldn't deal with your insects, fuuuuuuuuck :-/

I prefer BRUNOX spray
...and my favorite platform is FN FAL (L1A1 SLR). Closely followed by Vz.58

so was i, but the gun cured it, i go out shooting a few times a week and its such a release, it makes life worth living, just get a .22 and you can have the most fun of your life