Overweight of Sup Forums, what's stopping you get in shape?

Overweight of Sup Forums, what's stopping you get in shape?

>Be me 24
>230lb
>Feelslikeshitman

Aiming for 175lb by doing 100 pushups/situps/bodyweight squats daily and eating healthy.

Motivation is pic related and more importantly sense of self.

Other urls found in this thread:

anysex.com/68775/
gynexin.com/gynexin-gynecomastia-ingredients.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>184lb
>5'10

My knees and back, once my knees are good im gonna run a marathon im telling you

Were you ever seriously overweight?

>sense of self
>Sup Forums
Pick one.

oh don't act like this place is for social rejects and human failures exclusively

> waiting for bones to heal
> drinking lots of beer
> same diet
> now im fet

but mainly

i'm working on it but it's going shit, i try and run every day but i'm missing too many and i can only make it 1-2 miles, my endurance is garbage

i've been on a little over a thousand calories a day for 2 months now and i'm not seeing any change, i guess my basal metabolic rate has just adjusted so now i'm fat and lethargic instead of just being fat

why can't i just look like everybody else

Fatass i was almost 230 last year and felt like shit

Fatass i was 184 2 yrs ago and was made fun of by 250 pound uncle that fatfuck

I think never going on Sup Forums again might benefit my life actually. But I just have to stop being bored, same with fapping.

Bodyweight exercises and muscle growth will give your body something to deplete its fat stores on I think.

its likely gandhi would have been a Sup Forumstard
1) slept naked with underage girls
2) hated africans (south africans are trying to remove his statue for racism)
3) lounged around all day in a bathrobe
gandhi is a far better symbol of Sup Forums than any of the others

I feel like shit. Fucked up and gained 60lb in a year.

i'm pretty ok at pressups, 3 sets of 40 every day, i'm trying to move onto those diamond ones and one day hopefully
i should get a pull up bar, i don't know what to do about my back and legs though

>Be me 25
>110lb
>feelsgoodman

I'd put on weight but I wouldn't make a good sissy anymore :x daddies love my little body

*one day hopefully i'll manage 1 arm pressups

230 isnt heavy, how tall are you
im currently 210 and dyel, having lost 20+ lbs after an injury
unless youre a manlet, you arent that heavy
btw, you shouldnt aim for weight loss, muscle is heavier than fat, so if you increase muscle you may actually gain weight, but still slim down/look better

oh Sup Forums

The formula is simple
Step 1: want it. Actually fucking want it more than what you currently have.
Step 2: move more, eat less. Always be moving, always be skeptical of what you're consuming, try to not undo any work you've accomplished by lapses in discipline.
Step 3: forget that it's working and behave like it isn't, despite it being your new religion.

repeat as many times as your body can handle. Currently 32, gained and lost the same 75lbs in lazy/be awesome cycles 6 times since high school.

6' tall, wife currently getting me fat again after dipping below 190, 200 seems healthy for me, with "too fat" being 240 or so. Have been under 175, but I look rough and nobody thinks it's good for me, not even me.

Only drug I use is beer to get fat. I mean, really, my skinny phases are when I fall off the wagon, but let's not be nit-picky...

I'm 6' but major gynecomastia, getting that sorted is one of my life goals. I can't have sex looking like this and 24's fucking old to be a virgin. Aiming for pretty serious fat loss.

Pic related: Not me but gyne's fucking horrible.

Thanks dude.

im 6'3, so 230 w low bodyfat was a good weight

not sure about 6', but at 175 youre going to prob be auschwitz mode; id aim for something higher, prob in the 200 area, but with low bf%

ikr

>5'6
>175lbs
>thyroid issue
>clinically depressed faggot
>trying really hard

Help

holy shmoses that thumb
>be me
>see that
>get dick out
>click
>.jpg
fml

Kek

>Overweight of Sup Forums, what's stopping you get in shape?

Lot's of little things and some big ones.
>28
>315lbs/142 kg
>6'6 / 198 cm
>old back injury
>old head injury
>had a stroke after the head injury so poor control over legs and hands
>still take daily walks and hike in the woods once a week
>but I love beer and food so my belly stays big

I don't care.

Also you can be good looking or in shape and not get pussy because you lack confidence. That's really all that matters. And money. Confidence and money.

I have the opposite problem... I'm overweight but I get pussy like that all the time. It makes it difficult.

anysex.com/68775/

Lmao you chump you put pussy over yourself

I'm 24, but 300lbs. I was always scared and sad of my weight, but then I met a girl who's less than 100lbs and even though we look weird together, she loves me.
I lost weight after because I just wanted to be healthy and look even better for her. It's really not hard once you stick to it. Just don't eat and drink she and you'll melt. You don't have to run a mile everyday to lost weight. You literally just need to put down the fork and grab an apple.

>6'3
>189lbs

>used to be 240
>ama

Troof. Also I work a lot and travel a lot, but I have been working out lately and lost 25 pounds.

I'm happy for you user

How do i get a 6 pack abs ?

may the gods grant you all things which your heart desires

>6'2
>290lbs

I can get rid of fat pretty easy, been down to 235lb before but always gain again.

My job is the reason, long shifts, always sitting still, eating shitty food (truck driver, long haul)
That and I have been married so getting fit for women is no longer a goal...

we're twins lmao

abs are like 80% diet 20% work out, unless you're genetically gifted

disabled and love to eat

Start small mate. Go for a walk every day for a week. Progress to bigger. You may not feel like it but you need peeps. Talk to people. Even if it's just a hi. Social skills don't come naturally to some of us. We need to practice. Keep it up and you'll find your way. Improve yourself in some small way every day. Even if it's just trying to cook something new. Smile at people even if you feel like shit, but don't let them take advantage of you. Learn to say no to people and in some cases fuck off. Have a good week Sup Forumsto.

Cool, man. How old are you?

I guess I will always be a little fat but I've lost a lot.

>368lbs
>285 lbs
Had excess skin removed last year even.
For me it turned when I moved away from home.
Started buying just enough food to feed me for the day, nothing else and started walking 1 hour every morning, that turned into 1h 30 min and then jogging etc.

I just love to eat a lot (specially junk food)

I excercise a lot but fat anyways because of that. I go to the gym 5 hours a week and swim 10 hours or so a week. I swim competitively.

I'm starting my journey now.

6'3"
285lbs

I've been up and down a couple times. The last 5 years i've just slowly gone up 60 lbs because of my job.

Long hours - almost all sitting (IT engineer)

This week I started eating less and working out. Just from less poop in me I've dropped 4 lbs. Makes me hopeful I can kick all of this weight pretty quick

26 & honestly feeling better than ever. I'm still unhappy with my weight, and get depressed, but I feel a lot better since I started going out more even by myself & I just got my first gym membership on the 16th

Thank you Sup Forumsrother, telling people no is a huge struggle for me. I do cook alot because i have a sick Mother to take care of, but the getting off my fat ass is hard.

gynexin.com/gynexin-gynecomastia-ingredients.php

take these while working out.

i am 6'3" , 210 pounds. i also have gyno and this pills hep while have a vigorous workout routine. DO NOT SMOKE or take any other drugs (illegal, so no smoking pot which makes gyno worse for us). Trust me dude you can get rid of it , but ulmiantle you will need surgery unfortunately.

Nice! I'm 23. I go on extremely long walks a few times a week, like at least 2 hours of non stop walking.

I've stopped giving a shit.
Tried to lose weight between 2013-2015 but life kept fucking me over..
Lost my job, my education fell apart, my dad died, had a blood clot in my leg and lost sensation in my left foot for 18 months and shit goes on.
So I just drink beer and whisky, eat junkfood and hope I last another decade...

Being fat is easy. The effects of being fat are not.

Poor user, i hope things get better for you

Lift weights

I'm fat because I can be.
Had stomach cancer back in 2010, went from 190lbs to 102lbs in 6 months.
Got the clean bill of health in 2012, and slowly started to gain weight again (had to expand my stomach since 70% had been removed)
Got up to 185 lbs, started working out heavily.
But slowly kept gaining, now I'm at 210 lbs and have a little gut but still healthy, active and work out.
Just eat a lot.

got me a bike

broke it.

getting it fixed!

have to wait until I get it fixed, :(

6', 230lbs

I love cooking, making sure any guests I might have are having a good time - well fed, well drunk...

My new job is kicking my ass. I was about 220lbs when I started six months ago. It looks like I've lost 10-20 lbs, but really I've just put on 30-40 lbs of muscle.

How?

How old when cancer? They say why?

Job?

man you cant have a CIV character as your fucking mascot

Why dont you run a 10k everyday to and go for the complete one punch man training.

Building stages

Run instead

How tall are you op?
I'm 28, 6'2", and was 252 lbs January of this year. Sometime around March I started walking at least once a day, anywhere from 1/2 to 1 mile. I also began to learn how to cook not too long after, and almost cut out fast food and frozen food completely. I now exercise considerably more, and am still trying to eat better; i primarily drink water aside from one tea/coffee/softdrink per day, or the occasional beers with the guys. Last I clocked in i was at 230 lbs. It's a slow process but it is worth it. I will also be cigarette free for two years come October.

Christ what did you consume in that time? Strictly fried Twinkies dipped in crisco?

Don't worry about eating fat too much but fuggin stay away from sugar.

Doubtful you're eating a little over 1k calories and running and not seeing results. Consider over estimating calories you intake

yeah fuck off are you doing 100 push ups a day as a beginner unless you're doing them very wrong

all of those are reasons to excercise you lazy fat fuck

>>I'm fat because I Just eat a lot.

fix'd

>i've been on a little over a thousand calories a day for 2 months now and i'm not seeing any change
literally impossible. you're lying/mistaken about how much you eat. watch my 600 lb life, they do it all the time.
>i'm only eating one fast food meal a day, so i'm doing good!
>gains weight
>I DONT UNDERSTAND
use a tracking website/app and put in every single thing you eat. i use myfitnesspal.

i used to weigh nearly 400 lbs. i started eating a 1600-1800 calorie a day ketogenic diet and weight just fell off. i lost more than 100 lbs in ~3 months.

You won't believe me, but here goes anyways:

>Be 31
>Be 6'2
>Be a big mofo, probably 400lbs my guess
>Huge gut, boobs, thighs, but musculature thanks to football make me look and move south of 400
Thought I was one of the rare ones that could be this weight and not worry about it due to how oddly strong and graceful I am, " just work out and that'll be enough". I'd always been big, always been strong, it was part of my identity.

Wrong

Had a back injury that I went to my local clinic for, first thing they do is a B/P check, which is per usual. My B/P was 234/199, I was basically so close to a stroke I could have one any second. The doctor told me that because of my family history, and because I'm an African-American male, my risks are profoundly higher than others to have a serious event. I'll never forget the phrase he used to paint the picture; "You're playing Russian Roulette with a .357 magnum. That was pretty much the moment I decided to change my life. I had to go to the hospital by EMT (The good Doc didn't even want me to drive, I could've stroked then), spent 5 hours there while they tried to wrestle my B/P down, got released when they did and went home that night scared and defeated.

That next morning I joined a real gym.

I put myself on a low sodium/cal diet.

I started and did the work, the real work, from that day to now, and for the rest of my life, and I've never been a better me, never. I was weighed at the Dr's office; 426 lbs. I weight 254 right now, and still dropping. I'm stronger than I ever was, more explosive, and I'm healthy, and happy and proud.

Don't wait, if you're not feeling good, get moving,
Too big? Get moving. Not healthy? Get moving. Dont wait.

6'0, 22, 311 lbs. Was 387 in January, now I'm here. Pure shithead immaturity and laziness got me this way. I've got a long way to go but man I'm glad to be on the right track. Goal weight is 185-200. Anywhere in there

Good for you user.

Way to put in the work

>Be me 19
>180 pounds
>187 cm (Inb4 eurofag)
>Know I'm not that fat by American standards, but where I live I'm above avarage

I used to be like 19 stone (UK fag) but now I'm just under 15 stone and I only did that with walking. try get 10k steps everyday, anymore is obviously great. Theres an App for the iphone called pacer which I use. I used to use a calorie caluclator aswell but I still ordered kebab most days and got fed up of entering over my limit aha, its good though. Weight loss is fun and the most self satisfying thing you'll do in your life. it changes your opertunities in life like crazy!

>CIV character
fair enough

OP here and fellow britbong. cheers.

Pic related, body goals

24, 220 pounds all extra in my gut
Doesn't matter how fit you are if you got no confidence. I pull girls way out of my league because I've figured women out, play in a band, and I am really good at faking confidence
Getting on shape is an admirable goal tho

Hi OP it will take a long time to get fit that way, though slow is good. I just commute by racing bike everyday making sure I sweat my ass off on arrival (showers at work). I lost 5.5kg this year and I keep going, I only recently stopped drinking during the week that makes the biggest difference (184cm 104.5kg currently). Oh I also do some weights but it is more random, my legs became quite thick with muscles so gotta work out the upper body!

I am already in a steady relationship, my motivation is to be fit before I hit thirty (April)

i mean i am eating one meal a say but it's normally like, some hummus and pitta bread with some carrots or something, stir fry, or like, soup

to be fair i eat a lot of bread though, maybe i should cut out the bread, dip something less calorie dense in the hummus

i will always recommend a low carb ketogenic diet, but whatever you're eating, weigh it and track it all. do not guess. do not estimate. you ARE wrong about how much you're eating.

i'm using the calorie labels on the side of the packet but to be fair they're wrong all the time, and that doesn't really work when i use fresh stuff

what is the deal with keto? it seems like, at first glance pretty dangerous

Potential war all I know is I'm too fat to be draft at the moment in HS weighed 175lbs now back up too 265lbs. However it's easy for me too lose weight. I can easily lose 30 lbs in a month. Could also go back down to 180ish within 4 months just don't give a shit atm.

>what is the deal with keto? it seems like, at first glance pretty dangerous
it's not. do the research and see if it convinces you.

it's the best thing i've done for my health in my entire life.

I'm 250 and it's not my fucking fault

I work out 2 hours a day every day last summer and lost 10 measly pounds and then put 20 back on at Christmas.

Fucking bullshit.

exercise is good, but doesn't burn a ton of calories. dietary intake has a much larger impact on weight gain/loss.

do crossfit. i lost like 15 lbs in 1 month and i wasnt fat at all to begin with. its hard and expensive but if you want to do it fast and get strong fast, its worth it.

I had a different sort of problem. Was perpetually 160 for most of my life. For the last 4-5 I got up to 180 and hovered there. Now at 29 I'm finally at ~200 and sitting there. I used to be a damn skeleton but now especially since I'm a lot more into physical exercise I'm starting to get a lot more muscle in a lot more places than I've ever had before.

Pretty sure being physically fit isn't going to save me from a future well beyond wizard powers but at least I finally have something I can feel kinda good about myself for even if only a little.

Try intermediate fasting. Basically, you eat your 1000-1400 calories in a 6 hour window. Then you can only drink water/black coffee for the other 18 hours. Repeat this for a few months and you will lose 2-3 lbs per week easy.

No interest in losing weight. I'm married, have the career of my dreams, work out three times a week.

If women is your motivation, you're mentally shit tier. Doesn't matter how fat you are.

Develop some self esteem, you fucking loser.

It's hormonal. There isn't much I can do besides just try and stay healthy.

you know if youre fat you shouldnt do any exercises that put lots of pressure on your joins, first you need to get down to a regular weight by fixing your died.

>230 isn't heavy

That's obesity user

intermittent fasting works in the same manner as a keto diet, just not as good. when you fast, your body runs out of glucose and switches to using fat for fuel.

cut out the middle man. just stop eating sugar/carbs and burn fat all the time. your body doesn't need dietary carbohydrates for anything.

if you're fat and dont want to stress your joints, consider riding a bicycle for exercise. even at 350+ lbs i could ride 25+ miles comfortably.

DNP if you're not a pussy

200+lbs

Alcoholic and over eating due to it at night and lack of sleep makes me fucking lazy and fat.