All you little girls whining about how rick and morty sucks now for whatever reason, please kill yourself

all you little girls whining about how rick and morty sucks now for whatever reason, please kill yourself

season 3 is great, the most miserable among you are those that think that hiring women writers somehow degraded the quality of the show

you should seriously consider ending your life

I didn't even know about the writers. I've been snatching it episode to episode from YouTube. And realized this season just isn't the same. It's watchable. Enjoyable. But I think only in that I'm invested in the characters. Not because of the storyline.

Also: go duck yourself, virgin.

walking holes ruin everything they touch
you will be lucky if you get another season, enjoy your pandering

oh yeah why the fuck dont they just keep putting out the same shit over and over again, fuck new fuck different fuck you

why would they stop? it's not women's fault that you cant get pussy or any female attention

fuck yeah this show is good shit suck the kiddies that think they run the show

It did. Pickle Rick. Really pickle Rick?

The latest episode was actually hilarious; close to season 1 content. The rest of the episodes this season were basically ass.

IT IS FUCKING FUNNY

die

I like it.

Women ruin everything...

Lazy bait is lazy. People realized the season sucked long before any mention of the new writers. It is quite obvious where the writers change though. Look at the most recent episode: rick and jerry stuff vs. The family stuff. Its very obvious that the creators are making the rick parts, and now the family (i.e. "morty" parts) are written by people who werent there the past 2 seasons. Rick and Morty has done emotion in the past, and done it well. Look at the Flu episode. Or the Unity episode. This new shit cant measure up.

it did though
rick and morty is dark because the multiverse is a strange and uncaring place
not because two completely replaceable people decided to break up
that's the kind of bullshit only a woman can think is compelling

Somebody's salty their show sucks now.

It was alright but the cancerous fanbase ruined it well before the writers could.

I didn't actually mind that premise
it's like they thought
"okay, let's come up with something really stupid and see if we can actually make it fucking awesome"
I think it turned out pretty well

it's not women's fault that you're 30 and a kissless hugless virgn

your point exactly being WHAT?

yeah well prick guess what when watching the show its only YOU and the fucking SHOW not YOU the fucking FANS and then the SHOW

god, i wanna fistfight you self righteous virgin assholes

My only complain really is that they are trying to be memeable.

My point being the new writers, no matter who they are, are not up to snuff.

Also there's been maybe one episode this whole season that was about rick and morty going on an adventure, and even that was just Rick blacking out and setting up Saw. But Morty was just calm and easily handled everything without issue. No conflict, no broken legs, no imminent danger for either party

they were always memeable, and they dont even have to try ??

>They are scamed, buy with $0, you need to pay only shipping, before to repair.

flowtime.javahound.com

Lol why are people getting so pissy and callin mugs kissless virgins because the show sucks? Theres other shows and hopefully the creators will figure out they need to get back to the roots

I know, but it felt more natural. The whole Pickle Rick struck me as trying too hard.

your very-much-the-female-writers is showing.

It has become a film parody show for some reason. The interest in the series came from exploring the universe and all the weird aliens and characters which went with that, and less about the actual plot.

So we wait more than a year and a half and this is what we get.

No Mr. Poopybutthole! (Man humor)

Suddenly Rick is being controlled by Beth AND a female counselor.

Rick suddenly seems to prefer the company of Summer instead of Morty on his adventure.
ALL Out of character for Rick

Beth has demonstrated the love for Jerry numerous time in multiple episodes. Suddenly she hate Jerry and enjoys Rick Fucking with him. Suddenly she's a count!

Very out of character for Beth!

Its a different show.
Obviously anti men.
I'm no longer interested in liberal bull shit propaganda, and since that leaking into the show, I'm done with it.
Proly its last season anyway.

I'm going to keep watching it because I enjoy it. I don't care how other people feel about it if I like it, so why do you give a fuck OP?

did you even read his fucking comment?

Yeah, but is it really the same quality as it was before? It must gnaw away at you slightly. To wait all this time for the new series and it's a bit of a let down?

Season 3 is not the original Rick and Morty, it feels like the writers are putting to much effort into it! Its fucking weird but thats why the first 2 seasons where great

my general view on it is this:
I've watched both season 1 and 2 and they were fun and all, then I got to season 3 and it was just lacking something.
It seemed like all rick wants to do this season is be a nihilistic, little whiny bitch, who has to act even edgier than before just to get "muh teenage angst" point across.
in short, the female writers are ruining this entire fucking show based on their emotional handling of FUCKING ANYTHING that doesnt have to do with something they genuinely like, which isnt A LOT when it comes to women.
that being said, these roastie whores are going to absolutely degrade the quality of this show entirely.
it was painfully obvious in the first few episodes of season 3 that this show is losing quality fast.
TL;DR the new writers are definitely fucking smelly whores that do not care about the shows integrity, but rather their own whimsical thoughts and emotions that get projected into the episodic creation of season 3.
I just cant stand how rick fucking bitches, and moans, and gets WAY more nihilistic than he was before.
it's like hes a pussy now or something.
morty has more balls than rick now.
and i think that's what the women want to see tbh.

Not everything, they are quite busy on many other fronts as well. Pic related

Rick and morty has always been crap. Taking the most horrible aspects of life and making that all that exists in an infinate universe. Yes the universe is indifferent to our existance, but why does that matter? Meaning in life is subject to our goals and aspirations and rick and mortys "nothing is unique" mentality is just deisnged to get fedoras hard over how much smarter thet are then everyone else.

this show just plain fucking sucks, Brickleberry or Jeff and some Aliens is 10 times funnier,

Yes, pickle rick
This is what people are defending

>being this new

Written by women....
The idea alone is entertaining already.

A non fan's opinion, how valuable....

You fucks are just bitter you dont have
> muh special nerd show
anymore now that its mainstream

I wouldnt exactly say that I am a non fan. I enjoy the show for its absurdist commedy, I just think it tries to hard to push meaning on the viewing. Also a lot of the jokes are kind of cheep and lazily constructed.

I do however think it is overhyped.

OP wats the shoes creator to wake up and save their creation from being ruined by feminatzis.
They don't have much time.
Just a few more anti Rick / men show and it will be unsaveable.

I hope you boys are monitoring your fans comments. Start feeling your bitches back into line fast.

It's always parodied movies. They just aren't being creative with it and expanding lore anymore.

any of you watching this show at any point in time need to gtfo. choke yourself to death

Also a good opinion, regardless of where it came from
This season has been disappointment after disappointment, the off-the-cuff humor has become filler, the character development has stalled any honest progress. It used to be filled with strange and new versions of the universe and adapting to those in an ingenious and humorous manner, now it's becoming an emotional balancing act centered around family problems and unnecessary gore to keep the tards interested

>. People realized the season sucked long before any mention of the new writers
Thats funny, because the writing cast was announced before the new season premiered. So fuck you.

Cool, but kindly respect the opinions of those who have invested in the actual characters that have now been altered emensly.
Basically the voices and images are the exact same, but the personalities are way off.

Agreed, the jokes are pretty much the same.

Rick and Morty is good but it's done a Simpsons. The Simpsons used to make me laugh more than anything ever could. Eventually all the good writers left and now it's not funny at all. Same with Rick and Morty, they added a load of new writers and now it's just a diluted version of what it was the past two series. The women thing sure doesn't help as well because lets be honest.. if the funniest women is Sarah Silverman or that fat blonde pig whos name I can't remember then you're chronically unfunny as a sex.

I can see that now that you mention it. I think I just ignored what you saw because it stopped investing so much of myself in the show after the second episode of season 3. At this point I was just watching to see if the characters returned to normal yet.
I'm going to give it one more ep.

tits or gtfo

Lol, yea we need more refined humor like Mr. MEESEEKS! such a different and drastic take on their humor. Fuck me, right?

Season 3 is at mostly on par with the worst of season 2. Even the episode written by Ryan Ridley was only okay and he only has one more episode out the upcoming 5 with his name on it.

Ok, here you go

Episodes are great. But now it just looks like a generic show. The first two seasons were great because there was something between the characters and because each episode was a message. Now it just "oh let's go to this wtf place and shit happens, we resolve it, end".
I don't know how to describe this, but it just seems like the show doesn't want us to feel something or to learn something, it just tells us to watch and appreciate.

I know "moar"

Ok

IT might be unpopular, but I think it is actually the characters changing that make the show. Seeing them progress has been quite interesting. I think change is in the nature of the show.

Adult swim pride themselves with how they deconstruct media and I dont think that Rick and Morty is a show designed to stay the same. I think a lot of the key themes have focused on this.

I think the real trouble is the shock value, after a while the jokes get samey and what once shocked ultimatly becomes the norm. The show becomes dull. I think in order to stave this off the show needs to be constantly evolving and turning into something new.

So I think that the thing a lot of people hate about the show now, is actually one of the reasons I stuck through the first season.

Even with all this change, it doesnt matter. In an infinate ammount of parallel universes Beth and Jerry stayed together, or whatever and everything is the exact same as it was before this series. The writers could chose to just switch back over to that at any moment.

AS this is just my perception of the show I dont actually expect many people to agree with me and everyone is entitled to their own opinions... so I am going to go a bit further with mine.

I think the reason that a lot of people are hating on the new series is the fact that Rick appears to have lost some of his agency and control over the events. He could have been killed on the whirly, he turned into a pickle but still ended up at the meeting, he had to basically beg morty to come back home. Sure he set up a saw like event, but even in that rick had no control as he prepared it when he was drunk. After being a basic god the show has bought him down to being at the mercy of his families decisions. I can understand why the writers did this. I wouldnt be surprised if they are aware of this and have a plan to subvert it. But the real reason why I think that people are pissed off is because they identify with rick.

Its all that, and a touch of (men are weak) sprinkeled in.
That's the part you are having trouble putting your finger on.
Go watch them again...you'll see.

I always thought the show was shit. Its another cartoon pandering to adult babies with shitty, overdone humor that quickly runs dry but is written into every episode because babies need consistency or else they whine. Hence the hate for the show all of a sudden from people who used to enjoy it.

The fact that they went out of their way to hire women writers instead of looking for experience or quality speaks even more to the fact that the show was never "good" and the creators knew that so they used it as a soapbox for virtue signaling.

Before this, how often did you hear about a show or a games writers or creators? Barely ever because normal people don't invest so much interest in a show that they'd even care.

Progress into chucks!
Yeah, stopped reading there.

If you have to convince people your show is great....then its not!
Get off of Sup Forums and fix your Fucking show!

>Dont be sexist towards women
>OP literally opens up with a sexist line towards women

Pickle rick was a retarded episode even for rick and morty

/thread

This

Ok I know the shows creators are monitoring.
As you can see there are people that have always hated your show, but added to that are many that once loved if going to the other side

Take creative control of your show or be a couple of cucks with no show next season. The fans won't wait much longer!

The premise of that episode was to make Rick look stupid then weak when showing up to counseling despite his willingness not to then giving in to the counselor making him look even weaker.
It was the most anti-man Rick and Morty to date

It had an Inception parody in season one. Thats not the issue.

Think about the last time someone made Rick do something he didn't want to do.

That's right no one makes Rick do anything he doesn't want to do. Until this episode.
Ended up in counseling, and as a bonus had to give into the female counselor too!

Yup same ol' Rick.

user is right! Give him some vodka

You're so young..

Honestly, agreed. The new season has its moments, but the emotional/family stuff in the previous seasons had a harder impact. Albeit, the season is still developing, so hopefully it'll get better.

Also, imo, I'd rather the writers developed more conspiracy type stuff (with evil morty, renegrade council of ricks/surviving members, exploring the universe, etc), with the family driven story arcs taking a backseat/shorter approach, opposed to what it is now.

Anti show folk tryin to stir the pot. You're that femenist that sent herself fake rape/death threats

I didn't know they hired female writers, that explains a lot. Still the first episode and the saw episodes were good.

And this is why some of the fan base is turning. People found themselves identifying with Ricks supperior mentality. This series has seen rick appear to lose control over the events that happen around him and so the fanbase feels like they have too lost control.

I have seen people call the writters cucks. But who is the real cuck? the people making a fuckload off the show, or the people who at the mercy of a show that might not care and would fuck itself up to just to see how they react.

This could all be resolved instantly. Rick could just realise that he has lost control of them, say "fuck this" and go to a universe where he has yet to return to beth and the show can continue from there. Fuck, we could even see some things go through similar motions to the first series.

The show is written so anything can be solved with a new universe

A lot do identify with Rick.
Making him into a total cuck will certainly broaden his appeal with that same audience.

I personally can't wait for the "pronoun episode"
I'm PRONOUN RICK!

Fair enough. Let me change my statement: I, as well as a few others I am sure, was not aware of the writing change until after pickle rick. I said maybe next episode, maybe next one... by pickle rick, i knew something was up. Did a bit of research and learned of the new writers. Seems to link to me.

In a show about absurdist commedy, with planets filled with nothing but asses and shit, it was a man becoming a pickle that was the tipping point?

Dude. They've been in divorce stage since the show began and now it bothers you?

A cuck is a man that allows his woman to fuck other men while retaining the integrity of the relationship with the woman he'll bent on destroying said relationship.

Watching women destroy their relationship with Rick & Morty fan, while maintaining their employment relationship that is hell bent on its destruction.

Cuck seem pretty accurate in this case.

No user, fansa of the show are getting pissed
Its real

Rick is the smartest man in the universe. Why would he ever have to move to a dumber universe. So that is a shit idea.

no his character changing for no fucking reason was

Still not better than south park

Oh but there is a reason.

Feminism. Cuz Diversity = Great stuff

A cuck is just anyone thats partner has sex with another. It has nothing to to with the integrity of the relationship.

People were with Rick and Morty for Ricks supperiority, now rick is being subverted his is inferior. The show is sleeping with other ideas.

The fans that are bitching are the cucks as the show, which was previously with them, is now off exploring other themes. The show could blink all these events away with a single portal, then the people who are hating will either laugh along or feel imasculated.

Those people are the Jerrys and Mortys of the world.

Go suck a dick

This is some pretty retarded shit right here

Go watch too many cooks.

Rick and morty has always had a theme about deconstruction. Eventually it will start deconstructing itself. The first series was about establising the universe. The second series established continuity and character development. This series is seeing that pushed even further.

In the past we have seen how Rick reacts to problems, he abandons them. This time, for some reason Rick has not abandoned this universe. The show might eventually let us know why. But if you are fans, you are jumping ship too quickly.

Get rid of that vagina and I will slurp.

>If this show were made 10 years earlier
>Everyone wouldve sucked its dick

Sad but true

Spoiler alert!

The show was never good.

same, had no clue there were new writers involved, its all clear to me now, those fucking women ruined rick and morty

Ok if your woman fucks another guy, you are a cuck only if you tolerate her behavior. If you kick her to the curb, you are not a cuck, you are a man that deal with a problem.

If the shows creators tolerate the women writers to continue fucking up the show, then they are basically engaging in cuck like behavior.
Trying to hold on to an obvious destructive relationship.

No.I dont think season 3 sucks.I think the whole fucking overrated show sucks.squidbillies is far better.

I don't like how Rick wasn't godlike in the latest few episodes and how he didn't always have 100% control. But I fucking love how RIcklike Morty has become

Or the bitches want to take over

Which is the least likely of the 2 scenarios.

Why is Rick afraid of being perceived as anti-semitic?
I don't buy it that a character like him would give a shit about superficial PC labels
If they wanted to illustrate that he isn't anti-semitic they could have pulled it off better I think
like someone calls him a ''bigot or something''
And then he explains he isn't in an unapologetic condescending arrogant but logical manner, you know?

Shots fired

>being a fan to anything

Clearly, You too.