SHAKESPEARE CUCKING

They're making a sequel (yes, a sequel) to Romeo and Juliet. Apparently people in 1600s italy were primarily black.

youtube.com/watch?v=EX90qVXcRuE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LllK0jMn_hs
kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/melinda-taub/still-star-crossed/
haaretz.com/news/new-israeli-film-explores-romance-between-jewish-woman-and-arab-worker-1.285495
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am very not okay with this

>Italian
>shitskin
Choose one

WE

>implying Italians aren't darkies

The wogs begin at Calais, men.

>not knowing shakespeare had a hugeeee cuckold fetish

literally all of his plays mentioned cuckoldry in some way.

Also, what is Othello? Literally one of the first cuckold stories of all time (except the cucked gets revenge) but still.

Cuckoldry and shalespeare go together like peanut butter and black people

WUZ

Gonna flop. Target audience ain't gonna watch that shit.

CAPULETS

FUCKING NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why not use Othello as base?

N' SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEET

Total re-write of history.
I guarantee that this bullshit won't stop. In 100 years the truth that Europe is and was a white continent will disappear. Everyone will know that it was a multikulti paradise forever. Scary. Very, very scary.

Because they are fucking retarded,

>lel shakespeare so white, why no understand black peoples
>Othello
>Lel I don't read shakespeare, I only read non gender binary specific government sponsored star trek fan fiction

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

Oh they're the same producers of "how to get away with murder", that explains a lot

At least the comments are 90% negative, for now..
Do you think they will close down comments or just bot swarm with multicult comments?

topkek

It's fine it's just set in Sicily

When they're in our stuff, it's called diversity. When we're in their stuff, it's called whitewashing and cultural appropriation.

>Not linking official trailer
Come on guys, if we're gonna get our keks, at least bombard the ABC channel

top kek those fucking comments

>ugh white ppl so boring smdh

>except the cucked gets revenge
Then it's not a fucking cuckold obsession, is it?
It's using infidelity for story telling because it's so fucking repulsive the audience knows exactly what side to take.
AHM BUST A CAPULET IN YO ASS
And what can we do about it?

If you're gonna waste time downvoting a video you might as well downvote the correct one.

>ikr. everyone knows black people were only invented in the 1960s
I can't even... what the fuck

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING END. I HATE THESE SHITSKIN & KEK CUNTS FUCKING GAS THEM ALREADY

It's a shame sub-saharan africans don't actually have any history to "whitewash".

>they're both black
>no interracial shilling where romarius kills juliet's cuck family

wew, don't care. not bothered.

The bull is seen as a hero in Othello

But they but the pyramids and sheit

Wait for when they will use Alessandro de' Medici as excuse/example.

>Disgusting, since when is beastiality allowed in public television
Okay which one of you did this?

>black people existed
>so they must also exist everywhere
I'm tired of this shit.
And other shit like
>we've been programmed to think an all white cast is normal
Because whites living among whites alone is indeed the natural order
>get used to it
Get used to more grinding away at our identity?

>and what can we do about it?

Unless you've got a functioning army and a few nukes to spare, absolutely nothing. Its nots the ethnics pulling the strings here, they'd be BTFO and would have never have thoguht of multicult themselves, its the white governments trying to eliminate the rest of us.

KILL EVERY JEW BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

And they will succeed.
It's been nice knowing you, white race.

>GOD OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TIER
Hamlet
Macbeth

>OTHER STUFF BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED I'M NOT HAROLD BLOOM AND I DON'T HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS TO MAKE AN ASSESSMENT OF SHAKESPEARE'S COLLECTED WORKS

>it's fucking garbage
Hollywood jewmakes of everything

This movie is bait. They're trying to a get a reaction from the right, like the SJWs do with "whitewashing". Just ignore.

Dunno what you're so smug about Tyrone. Have fun in your Communist paradise where there's no white wimmins left and you're enslaved over by some fucking Rotschild-looking jews. What, you think they're going to be "tolerant" once we're gone?

its ok. Everything is fine. Sometimes you must sacrifice your history and culture to achieve harmony and diversity.

>End me

AYO

I'm white too, brit.
I'm just pessimistic

Which character is played by the white guy?

>Be black
>Bitch about cultural appropriation constantly
>Appropriate white literature
>"Stay mad white people! lol white tears"

White people officially the most cucked race on earth.

Apparently you can only understand the plot if theres black people in the show! wow so glad ABC had the foresight!

:^)

>if we put historically inaccurate stuff all over our shows you won't notice and will focus on the plot

Well, one thing you can take solace in that no matter what happens they lose. White people have already exploited most of the Earth's easy to access oil. Once white people are gone, 2 things will happen. 1) The East Asians and Jews inherit the Earth, and learning from the White people before, treat other ethnicities as enemies and enslave them. 2) The world doesn't recover and slips back into the middle ages, only this time, no second industrial revolution happens and they cannot access large quantites of oil needed to for mass production or agriculture. Trapped on Earth, and in a perpertual dark age, humanity is wiped out by a natural disaster.

I wonder if niggers will enjoy the whip of the chinks

Funnily enough, this is already happening in Africa. The chinks are taking it over.

I don't care what happens to them
I only care that we survive
Knowing they will be lost without us doesn't make me any more comfortable because we would still be gone.

Well, like I said, you'll have to fight your own government. Because its them arresting you and throwing in prison for having an opinion, and its them creating all these diversity laws, and its them opening all the god damn borders, no matter what people say. Nothng short of WW3 will save us now, most because the ethnics will become "refugees" again while white people will stay and fight like we did in WW2, something those cucks who say "well what would you do if your country was at war!" seem to forget.

Everything dates back to niggers. It's so goddamn frustrating and annoying. I wish we could just rid the world of niggers. The world would be a better, whiter place.

But it's set in Verona

at least link to the official trailer OP. we are downvoting a fucking mirror link. here is the official ABC trailer.

A new character. The only shakespearian character who is white is Juliet, who is dead in the opening scene.

the original does not cease to exist when people do shit like this

no fucks given

There is no cuckolding in Othello. Desdemona is Othello's wife and is faithful to him, Iago just convinces him that she's cucking him with Cassio, and does for (among other reasons) because he suspects that his wife Emilia has cucked him with Othello.

No actual cucking takes place, only the suggestion of cucking that leads to death and tragedy. Arguably that is the lesson of the story.

And, of course, the white guy is portrayed as the evil one and the strong independent black woman refuses to marry his racist white ass.

Um, the paintings and other portrait work produced during that period in Italy disagree with the assertion that most people were black. Just more propaganda.

Funfact: Patrick Stewart starred as Othello in a production that retold the story with all the characters being black Xhosa except for Othello who was a white South African

see

kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/melinda-taub/still-star-crossed/
>Age Range: 12 - 18

Why is teen fan fiction by some unknown author being made into a tv show?

I want to make a version of Romeo and Juliet with an Israeli girl and a Palestinian muslim male with about a 13 inch cock.

Lots of very graphic sex scenes of jewess sucking his Arab prick and her screaming out in hebrew during orgasm.

Sounds like a good movie, no? We all know Hollywood loves racemixing. What do you think my chances would be of getting financing?

First comment goes to Sup Forums

Shockingly enough it's already been financed, there's an Israeli movie called Jaffa that's basically a retelling of "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" only about a Jewish girl who falls in love with a sexy Arab construction worker. There's also A House Divided which is a modern retelling of Romeo and Juliet about a Jew doctor who falls in love with a Palestinian woman. Thanks for the rare flag for my collection btw

haaretz.com/news/new-israeli-film-explores-romance-between-jewish-woman-and-arab-worker-1.285495

>Othello and Djeiretta

You had no problem with white Jesus, Egyptians etc, polly. So don't cry about race bending now.

>ABC

not to worry they have so many trash tier shows this shouldnt last more than half a season

of course a nigger would defend this. fuck off you subhuman

iv never once defend white jesus and iv always said he should be portrayed as the sand nigger arab he was

>Jesus wasn't white
Kek, do you even know what Levantine people look like user?