Incest green texts.

Pic unrelated.

Is that Yip Man?

yes

thought i recognised him

Ip man 4 coming in 2018, hyped as fuck

go on op

bump

anyone lucky enough to fuck their sister?

OP here this is a IP man thread you fucking tard

OP is a retard

s

very good story
kudos, user

yotu

Yip man looks like somebody who likes to finger boys anuses.
Just saying.

x

Best Story I've ever seen

Nice one user, thanks for sharing

Posted on the last thread, but it 404d.

I fucked my sister when she was 12, I was 19. We had been fooling around for a few months though, before my bday. Went on for years. Questions?

Yeah. Why didn't you green text, dipshit?

I did, last year, dipshit.

>but dis a green text thread

just turned it under 2mb, from yesterday's long lasting thread

green text first time

Sorry

>I fucked my sister when she was 12, I was 19. We had been fooling around for a few months though, before my bday. Went on for years.

Better?

>first time

Fug, file doesn't load from compiter

No, it isn't

Bumping this shit.
I've got a great story and I'm not gonna lose this thread before I finish.

Where's the part when Karen gets banged?

bump

Go on dude

I hate 10 million page posts, but that's what this has become.
Here's how I accidentally fucked my sister the first time.
>One of them started out very modest, but became a college lesbian
>Clearly had a very active sex life, claimed to be bisexual
>She and I were always super close, talked about girls together, etc
>She graduates college and comes home for a year, I start going to community college
>I had a very inactive high school sex life, so I start trying to pick up girls at school
>Find out about Fetlife through a girl I've been chatting with and get signed up
>There's a decent sized local community of degenerates, most of them older, so young college guys are in good demand
>Become active, meet a few people, fuck a few people, do weird kinky shit with a few people
>One woman asks if I've been to an orgy, say no
>She says it's a good way to get pointers on my fucking since everyone is watching, and I need pointers (I was a virgin until a few months before, and she liked degradation)
>She says a friend of hers is hosting one, where they're basically tying up the girls and going at them
>Alright, fine, I'm down.

>Next weekend, show up at this orgy expecting it to be weird
>And it isn't just weird, it's SUPER weird
>Woman who invited me brings me in, gives me a mask (It was green, so everyone called me Green)
>They've got a fucking potluck going (I saw the Always Sunny episode years later and nearly died) and up against the wall is a girl
>She's blindfolded, basically shackled to the wall, her legs are spread, and she has nothing else on
>Get told by lady friend that since I'm an orgy virgin, I get first go at the new 'pet' before everyone else fucks
>Decide, fuck it, she's the hottest one here by far
>Get fluffed by lady friend until I'm erect, condom goes on, and then go up to the 'pet' and just help myself right to her
>This whole time she's looking forward (not that she could see), I'm only looking at her ass to keep the pace going, while all of the rest of the attendees are hooting and hollering and eating
>The 'pet' is moaning and I'm going as good as I can (still mostly virginic, but with some experience, and the condom helped me keep in control)
>Manage to go for about five minutes before I finally cum
>I triumphantly pull out and head over to the potluck
>Eat some tasty meatballs while I revel in the fact that I had just had great sex with the most beautiful body I've yet seen, and it was all drama free!

when you posting chapter 7

>The host (who was actually handsome, let me pretext) asks me if I liked her, tells me I can use her more later
>He then hands me a pen and tells me to sign her
>I get over and write "GREEN WAS HERE" over her tramp stamp region
>She turns back and says "That was really good" in a very, very familiar voice
>Once I get a good view of her face, one not tinted in sexual haze, I recognize shit I should have noticed immediately
>Nose ring, freckles and the general shape I've seen all my life
>How the actual fuck did I not notice her?!
>Start to panic a bit, back away and go to get my things and get the fuck out before she finds out
>Lady who invited me catches me, asks if I'm ok
>Say that she was an ex girlfriend and now I feel awkward and have to go
>She doesn't look convinced, but I thank the host and get the fuck out
>Apparently Lady told my sister, since not 30 minutes later I get a call from her
>She starts it with "What the fuck just happened?!" in a panicked tone
>We talk for about an hour on the phone before agreeing to meet in person
>Luckily she heard me say it was an ex and asked Lady to show her pics to confirm
>Said "Yep, that's my ex" and then asked if she could be excused also
>We meet up, and it is tense.
>A lot of "Did you know it was me?" and "Would you if you had?" sort of questions
>We talk for what seems like hours before we finally cool down

>She asks me for the fiftieth time if I meant to fuck her, but then asks "Would you do it again?" in a less concerned tone (though not overtly flirty)
>I joke about how her 'owner' said I get to use you whenever
>She throws a pillow at me and laughs, which is good to hear, but then goes quiet
>She finally says "Look, what's done is done. I like sex, you like sex, and we've both been having it with strangers. As long as we establish rules, it's just safer."
>So we promise to never tell anyone (lol sup guys), no kissing, and never think of it as a relationship change, just sexual release
>As such, no real names when we're mean to be together intimately
>I suggest Green and Pet, since she already has that name on her back
>She agrees, and since it was still early in the night we open up a bottle of wine to unwind and chat about how we got into that situation
>About an hour later, we break the no kissing rule
>Shortly after that, I write the word "again" underneath "Green was here"
>About an hour after that, I write "And here too" with an arrow pointing in her ass

So, in a nutshell, that's how I started fucking my sister instead of other older sluts.
That's probably our best story, since it was basically just a booty call system that we kept going for the next two years. We did plenty of other stuff, but that was the most exciting/interesting.

I ain't reading that shit.

It's not great. You're not missing out on much.

Thanks for sharing user

why'd you stop

I moved off for actual college, and we haven't lived nearby since.
So we both just moved on with our lives.
I have errands to run, but if this thread is still up I'll tell more. Something more sexual.

fuck you both, Shed user has such a good story to tell, ungrateful bastards.

Pics of her? No nudes.

Hooked up with my GFs sister last month. Known her since she was 12 and she just turned 18 and thing got sexual quick

> waiting 6 years

Ahh, an excerpt from my memoirs I posted yesterday.

Too bad I'm still at work, and even worse that I've got other things that need doing tonight.

At the end of the thread, someone asked why I did not continue with my mom after that trip. To cut out the personal info, she's my mom, by best friend other than my wife, and the situation really leaves no space for it.

I haven't forgotten Sup Forums, and you'll hear back from me sooner or later

Hey, I'm the screengrabber, thanks for passing by. You asked what we wanted else to hear about before the 404, I wanted to know a bit more about your wife, the swapping and mostly if she roleplays as your sister/mom.

if no one has ill cap this shit

>be me, 15 at the time.
>mom asks me to do my laundry today
>few hours later, take my laundry basket to the basement
>next to the washes is a pair of my sister's dirty panties
>She's 19, 10/10 bombshell
>look around before picking them up and giving them a sniff
>diamonds.gif
>pocket them and do my laundry
>going back upstairs, walk past my mom's room
>catch a glimpse of her admiring her new boob job in the mirror
>38DD
>even more diamonds
>this is bad, must fap
>go to room, close my door and start to fap

>pull the panties out and stiff them
>"Watcha got there, sport!" I hear my dad say behind me
>scared me so much I jumped and fell on my ass
>he steps out of my closet
>"put them on, user"
>wha-"
>"put. them. on."
>I reluctantly put on the panties, still in shock as to what's going on

screen cap for green and sis here ill cap more if any more is done today. Also has sisanon and travis part 4 been posted yet?

I did to read later, but please do and spread the word

shit cap here

ah well done now and atleast there multiple people in case its requested when one of us isnt in the thread

>"Karen, Abigail, come quick!"
>My mom and sister rush in and start laughing at me
>My dad drops his pants, dives onto my bed and spreads his asscheeks with his hands. I can see his anus"
>"Son, it's time you joined in a little game we like to play as a family"
>mfw my sister kneels and starts licking his asshole
>my mom undoes her belt and whips out a cock even bigger than my dad's
>Dad starts sucking mom's dick

>Sister pulls out even bigger dick, sticks it in my dad's ass
>with a mouth full of dick my dad looks at me
>"I want you to shit yourself in your sister's panties, son" "Go on now, shit your self"
>run out of the room and make a break for it
>Run out of the front door in a tee shirt and pink panties, my dick flopping out of the side
>my neighbor's dad, Mr. Thomas is standing in his front yard, fully dressed for the office, with his dick out. Just masturbating in the front lawn.
>Look to my left, realize that every dad in the culdesac is doing it too

>except for the Kang-LaJohnson's house, as the only black family in the neighborhood they don't have a dad but their mom, L'watermellonika is standing in her yard next to hundreds of bicycles jacking a huge purple strapon
>"Wonderful weather we're havin- ahh aghh oh fuck" Mr. Thomas shouts, before he starts spraying his lawn with cum and screaming loudly
>I slowly back inside my house and hear loud moaning and grunting
>The ceiling is shaking and plates and pictures are falling off the shelves
>there's a deafening crash as my bedroom floor collapses into the living room, splattering two year old sister in her play pin
>without seeming to notice, my mom and sister are taking turns slapping my dad on the mouth with their cocks while he barks and hops on all fours like a dog. He's wearing a dog mask.
>call the police, it starts ringing
>suddenly silence
>my dad is right behind me, scissors in one hand and the cut phone line in the other
>He uses the phone cord to tie my hands behind my back and throws me down the stairs to the basement, knocking me unconscious

>I come to with a headache. This must have all been a dream
>Open my eyes and try to stand up but my hands are bound.
>as my vision clears I see that the room is lit with hundreds of candles
>All of the dads in from the neighborhood are standing in a circle fully dressed but with their dicks hanging out, plus Ms. Kang-LaJohnson and her purple dildo-thing
>My older sister is spread out on the pool table on her back, and my mom is painting on her with some sort of liquid
>my dad is sitting in a lotus pose, levitating just above the floor, his eyes rolled back in his head so that just the whites are showing
>I struggle to my feet and walk toward the steps
>Mom is finger painting upside-down pentagrams on my sister's naked body using my other sister's skull as a palette and her blood for paint
>As I near the stairs, without moving or looking at me my dad says in a voice that is not his own, "seize him"
>Ms. Kang-LaJohnson and my friend Jeff's dad, Mr. Mattews, pick me up by my arms and sit me on the couch

>Ms. Kang-LaJohnson uses her EBT card to sever the cord, and sits down next to me. Mr. Mattews sits to my left.
>Having completed her task, mom chucks my younger sisters skull which smears the wall with blood when it banks off and lands with a clink in the trashcan
>"Swish" say's Ms Kang-LaJohnson in a strangely deep voice
>Everyone in the room holds out their hands and begins chanting something I don't understand
>Abigail begins to slowly levitate above the pool table, her massive dick becoming fully erect
>she pushes her stomach out, her hands stretched out above her head as her body begins to form an arch
>as she continues to stretch this way I can hear her bones snapping and popping. She is smiling wildly and her tongue is outstretched
>her head is now nearly touching her ass when there is a loud "pop!" as her spine shoots out of her stomach. spraying me and everyone else with blood
>she continues to contort until her penis finally reaches her mouth, and she starts to suck herself off hungrilly, while letting out several loud farts as she does so
>this goes on for about five minutes until finally, she gasps and a mix of blood and sperm bubble out of her mouth
>The chanting stops and her mangled body drops with a sudden thud. Her eyes are completely lifeless, her lips locked in an insane, cum-smeared smile

>Dad pushes her corpse aside and it falls on the floor. Mr. Mattews gestures for me to get on the pool table.
>I stand up and hesitate momentarily before jumping over the back of the sofa and sprinting for the stairs
>Again I can hear my dad say "seize him" as I rush to make my escape. I hear a stampede of footsteps clambering up the stairs behind me.
>As I dash through the front door and onto the driveway, my friend Jeff and his mom, Mrs. Mattews are driving by
>They stop and tell me they're looking for Mr. Mattews, that he's been missing over an hour and I tell them we have to leave, NOW, and climb into the back seat
>Mrs. Mattews asks me to just hold on a second and tell her what's going on and why I have blood all over me and am wearing panties"
>I plead with her that I will explain but we have to go, now. Ms. Kang-LaJohnson, now halfway across the front lawn, unscrews her purple dildo from it's strap and chucks it at us
>the Dildo crashes through the window and caves in Mrs. Mattew's skull. She falls forward onto the horn and mashes the accelerator to the floor
>We pick up tremendous speed before hopping the curb, smashing Ms. Kang-LaJohnson's watermellon-shaped mailbox and plowing straight into her front stoop
>dazed, I brush broken glass off of myself and look in the front seat. The armrest from the porch chair that Ms. Kang-LaJohnson sits on literally 24-7 has impaled the passenger headrest, and Jeff's head is in several small pieces on the dash
>One of Mrs. Mattews blood-soaked tits shook free in the impact, and I covered her imploded head with my hand and added it to my spank bank
>I forced the bent and twisted door open and climbed from the wreckage. This had bought be a head start, and I needed to make it count. Now to find a phone.

>climb over the smashed porch and car
>hear both Jeff and his mom farting and spurting shit, as people who have just died often do. It smells like anus
>The front door of the Kang-LaJohnson home is already open by a crack and the lights are out
>I push on it but it only gives a little. I push harder and it opens as literally hundreds of thousands of KFC buckets are crushed behind it
>I climb over the KFC trash and see a pre-paid cell phone on the coffee table next to a crack pipe and a plate of watermellon slices
>I'm almost to the phone when I realize I'm not alone. There are at least thirty welfare babies all staring silently from the unlit kitchen
>throw the plate of watermellon at them to distract them and run upstairs with the phone
>the upper floor is a two-foot deep ocean of swisher sweets wrappers
>wading through the trash I open the phone. Battery: 2%
>Go to dial 911, but when I press 9 it says "Quick Dialing: Dope Dealer"
>fuckfuckfuck.png
>"ay who dis nigga watchu callin me n shit fo' homie I got gunz n shit nigga I got baking soda n shit nigga"
>hear something rustling around beneath the blunt wrapppers.
>"Nigga watchu need nigga who dis?"
>Boost Mobile: Powering Off
>the wrappers rustle again
>my mom jumps up from out of the trash pit and her cock swings back and forth with a Dutch Master's wrap stuck to the tip

>using some sort of jedi-penis bullshit she queefs through her dickhole and blows the door shut behind me, sending the blunt wrap flying into my mouth
>I start to choke and throw the phone at her
>The phone hits her in the right titty and her implant explodes
>the implant itself shoots out and hits me in the stomach, dislodging the wrapper from my lungs and forcing a loud, dirty fart out of my ass
>She picks in up and jams it back in her gaping tit wound and begins to walk towards me
>"Do you want to fuck mommy, user? Do you want her to please you?"
>she is hovering over me now, her huge coke-can club of a dick dangling inches above my face
>I fall down and slowly backstroke through the garbage until I hit the closed door
>She pulls my sister's panties to the side and lets my dick and one and a half of my balls flop out
>"If you won't take mommy's dick, mommy's gonna have to take yours"

>for some reason her remaining titty forces me to get hard against my will
>She places her hand on her neck and begins to pull
>the skin rips and her jaw snaps and cracks as she pulls off her own head and throws it out of the window
>She leans forward and rams my cock into her exposed throat hole, her remaining boobie flapping and slapping my ball sack
>Her neck hole starts making oddly satisfying suction noises as I drive my lil' thicky ball deep into her throat cavity
>I shout "mommy me make ballwater!" and ejaculate directly into her stomach
>some of it falls out of her deflated tit for some reason and slaps my balls
>I pop my boner out of her neck and that dumb ass thot slips lifeless beneath the waves of the blunt sea
>it's actually a beautiful sight. A tear falls from my eye, slides down my balls, mixes with neck-fluids blood, phlem, and semen before slipping beneath the waves

>While I was neck-effing my mom, I failed to realize that the dad group and Ms. Kang-LaJohnson had formed a mob outside the house
>I ran out the front door and jumped on one of the stolen bikes in the front yard
>I had nearly outflanked the dad's when one of them thrust his semi-hard benis between the spokes of my front tire
>instantly the bike flipped forward and I was sent crashing to the ground. Once again, I blacked out
>I woke up wedged in a pitched black space with no light. It smelled unbearable and felt like some sort of wet bag I had been stuffed in.
>I struggled to reach in my pocket and fish out a lighter, but before I could I began to move
>I saw a light for a moment, then again, and I was squeezed tightly before falling out into blinding light
>I rubbed my eyes and looked up and my dad's horrifically stretched anus. He had stored me in his asshole.

Just like I did with

>All the neighborhood dads surrounded me, their dicks out and fully erect
>I began to levitate and spin clockwise, my face slapping each dick in the circle as I went around
>I began to spin faster and faster, being smacked on the tongue by over 200 dicks per minute
>one by one they started blasting their yoghurt, and seminal fluids were slung all over the room (and down my throat)
>when they had all made their sour cream, I began to contort slowly
>I knew full well what was coming
>I felt nothing as my spine and ribs popped and the flesh of my back tore
>I could see my dong now, growing closer to my mouth. I opened wide and started sucking that fucker like it was my fucking job
>I pictured Mrs. Mattews fine as titty in the car earlier and farted a loud BRAAAP as I flooded my sinuses with sloppy globs of mayonnaise
>and then all was dark. The end.

This is all fake

Waiting for another good green text, then i'll be satisfied

no this really happened read the story faggot

Shit. Working on it. I'm writing other stuff, and I've had to start juggling.

Now user, you know better than that.

>sister
>mother
>me
>12 going on 82
>we done dem ting

def an interesting story

Is that you column?

>tfw chi sao'd my sister
>gave her the clenched fist
>she shover my Qi up her meridian
>did the "Little Path" on her

screengrabed, I'll read later too

Then who wrote the fucking greentext?
A bit of a plothole isnt it? 3/10

yeah exactly. only started actually capping and saving caps recently as i realised the new ones don't get uploaded to the google drive

Maybe. You faggot.

It's 11:14pm here, I'll assemble those from work

A good story is the one reposted for others enjoyment

yeah actually find it fun posting stories for others and just general conversing after years of being a lurkfag, watching these threads but never contributing

that's the whole shamalan twist you ass, there's gonna be a sequel. It never said I actually ded'd

i like wincest but can't contribute, so here it is.

eh. i have stories but its just rubbing and one very bad hj at a young age with even younger cousins. like 3 occasions like could be summed up in ten line posts each, so not really worth it

I wrote incest fantasy that I post in Literotica, but the anonymity and lack of rules for underage stories makes it better in Sup Forums
Eurofag of to bed, see y'all

see yah

Brilliant. Multiple kekgasmed.

I read it all holy fuck i was laughing loud as fuck on the quiet car of the train

thanks for sharing those memories, i had a trip to europe with my mom ages ago but nothing like yours
how old was she when you had sex ? do you ever miss having sex with her ?

that's what I like to hear

you got columnfags story? i read it a while ago and didnt download it, need that shit.

jesus h christ. what were you on when writing this especially if this was on the fly

Let me get this before 404

Wife does roleplay occasionally as my sis or a cousin, but not with the same personality.

As for my other roleplay experiences, depending on the age you make the fit based on the people. It's kind of funny for me to read incest stories bc there's a gap between stories and roleplay; Iknow more women that if they did that scene would be the mom looking to relive her younger days, not a femdom setup or a maledom/consentual non-consent one.

Incest play is not my main thing. I do potentially have a new partner that is only 19 (I'm pushing 30) that wants a abusive dad setup, but that may not happen. She really was raped repeatedly by her father & stepdad, and replaying that as part of the healing process would be very hard on both of us. The upside is she's super petite and adoreable, still looks 14-15 if she doesn't dress up, and is a natural sub despite the rape.

Fun & games is all fun & games until you realize there could have been some very sick stuff in a person's life that made the fun possible

im an alcoholic, i was on the the second or third day of severe withdrawals but otherwise sober. Waiting for my current bender to end to write the sequel

hot

Is incest wrong?

Tinyurl com/allthewincest

The greentext stuff is there somewhere. He made a decision art account where he posts now.

Legacyofcolumn.deviantart.com

How can it be wrong if it feels so damn right?

Thats true but I feel acting on it can ruin relationships and its highly illegal right?

only if its abuse/rape shit. thats what the general population hears abut it as the victims are the only ones who talk about as the actual relatives in love cant reveal that they're related because everyone will reckon the guy is an abuser

Yeah thats also true but i am talking about consensual incest. Is it wrong? And can you get in huge trpuble for it?