theyre dirty

flash was off for this pic

more of this beauty

How know?

here

church

nudes?

How get?

sorry man, i just stole her pantiess. i wish.

was at a party at her house. found a pile of dirty laundry in her bathroom.

bathroom was attached to her room. only girl in the house other than her mother.

How many did you get OP? What have you done with them?

can anyone fap to her pantiess?
are stains a turnoff?

4 pairs

photographed the front back and inside of them.

i just smell them and preserve them in plastic bags. i keep them the way they were when she took them off.

ok name then,...we nee something!

Post a pic of them in the baggies, say you paid 40 bucks and ask if you got ripped off.

no
and
yes, at least for me

i need thongs or special (seethru, open, lace) stuff, but they must be clean

dat face is the stuff nightmares are made of. shes got crazy fucking eyes

I agree

huh?

ah okay

i mean, i get what youre saying. she does look weird, but i still think shes pretty. really like her choice in panties. disney shit made me diamonds. her wide hips are sexy.. but yeah i see what you mean.

truetrue ide dingdingding tinkerbell anytime

here something better, I hope.

yeah, the other disney pair is my favorite.

these are nice too

Haha ok, grats then.

fucking dubs, but seriously she is not attractive whatsoever. And her panties are boring af.

sorry

do you have more of her?

both disney panties are size 8

is this your oc or did you find these?

OC

its mine.

nice

Damn these are from her? She's not big enough for those kind of panties?

Is this woman a child? She wears the underwear of an 8 year old

what do you mean?
she has very wide hips.
i just knew her pantiess would be wide like this.

i know. i love it.
the thong is nice too but i love cute pantiess..

was diamonds when i found them.

I think that user meant the other way around.

How do you get these?

Generally just looking for tips on stealing panties, I've gotten lucky with some discarded on a local beach before but that's it.

i thought he might too but yeah

its all about timing and luck.

yeah luck and being bold. having an excuse as to why you were there in case you get caught. even though they probably wont believe you, if youre not holding her underwear when someone walks in, they probably wont call the police. just be very suspicious of you.

the party was all downstairs and in the back yard. upstairs was empty. just moved quick

Damn.

I get the timing (when and where you can steal panties), and boldness but I'm a loner and I prefer it that way. So no parties, or being in strangers homes (only family members, and I draw the line there).

Is there anything I'm not thinking of? I've thought of stealing from people's back gardens, but nobody leaves washing out at night time.

sux man but nice haul here

Then I don't know where you would get some panties. Most panties I jerked off to is from female friends, friends gf, friends sister, gf sister, gf friends, friends mom ect

glad you like.

can you fap to her pantiesz
which pair is your favorite?

yeah man, i dont know...
i could send you some one day, if you want.
if you have a throwaway email or someway to contact you.

I like polkadot panties the most, usually I don't bother with these threads but the thumbnail drew me in. Those are the ones I like the most.

Unfortunately I can't fap to the pictures, only when I have the real thing.

Most of my wins are usually childrens/teens panties on the beach and cliffs, usually they are discarded for a reason (loaded with shit/piss) if they have shit I discard them, but I've caught a few fresh pairs. I've also got a lot of girls clothes, but none of them are in women's sizes.

Usually I throw them away after a while.

glad you like them.
good luck in the future.

Thanks for the offer too, but you should keep. I'll find a breakthrough for my urge to steal panties at some point.

Good luck growing your collection.

Thanks!

She looks suspiciously Jewish.

mormon but yeah she does

No, the snotty discharge is tho....
Stains are ok...
this white pair is gold, my favorit...used and worn. She's probably embarrassed of these...and they are the best! ! --nice find!

ah this pair with the picture on the front?

yeah, theyre very dirty and worn. wonder how long she had the disney pairs. probably several years

me with my sis panty

nice! op approves!

i would love to fuck her

who?

your sis?

yes, my sis.

pics?

so hot

oc
friends cousin

pictures of the cousin?