Anyone get these weird thick blonde looking hairs on and under their balls and gooch?

Anyone get these weird thick blonde looking hairs on and under their balls and gooch?

I love cutting them off. So refreshing.

Nope

public lice

That's a fungal infection you stupid fuck. How often do you wash your fucking balls? Once a month?

Aha! Now I see where Trump gets the hair to transplant to his head.

having same shit sometimes,
washing my balls some times twice a day

No user I have never seen hairs like that on my balls. You should probs get that checked out

how hard did you try ?

had same hairs in my armpit.

Ball hairs?

>fungal infection on hair

that's not how fungi works u stupid cunt

You must be pretty fucking obese then, and sweaty to keep the fungus alive. Gross either way faglord.

80kg, 1.9m kys wizard

well thanks for letting me know, fucking moron

needs more freedom units, redcoat smelly bitch

Wash them with alcohol once in a while and that crap will disappear.

nice trips but you're the moron here thinking u can keep fungi away just by washing

like I have fucking clue, tell me how do I get off that shit ?

I dunno about fungus but that's definitely something coating the hairs. Nasty.

Use to get this shit in high school
Just wash your balls well and trim your ball fro down pretty short mine went away after puberty was done.

user is right. You have to wash the sweat and dried cum off your junk from time to time, dirt bag.

checked!

fungal cream, you fucking retard, if it even is fungus. go to a fucking doctor you daft cunt

roger

when I had this I used a pair of nail clippers to strip the fungus off each individual hair. Would clip a particularly t"thick" hair and then slowly scrape it of by almost pinching the nail clippers closed on the hair and then stripping it up and off. Cuticle scissors are boss for this. Boss, nigga.

You obviously knew what it was since you took the pic from wikipedia.

there's this thing called showering
how about you do that once in a while you degenerate piece of cunt