Anyone notice the uptick in corporate subliminals lately?

I have. I've been rolling with a couple of friends every weekend and going to this club that uses lots of lighting effects. The last time I was there, I saw some pretty bizarre shit.

At first, I started seeing sandwiches and realized that Subway was advertising there. Literally saw the words "five dollar footlong" as if they couldn't be any subtler. So I pop outside and lookie there right across the street is a Subway open until 1:30am.

Anyway, I talked to the guy working at the counter about it and he laughed kinda nervously. I dropped it because I could tell he didn't like being called out. It was probably his manager or something and not him anyway. So I got a Chicken Teriyaki, but what fucked me up bad was when I got back inside the club the subliminals started showing really weird things. The lights projected images of Subway commercials, but now there was explicit gore and violence as well. It almost seemed to suggest there was human meat in the subs. I don't know why they'd do this. Maybe it was a malfunction, or maybe it's a way of freaking people out and getting them to order something. I dunno.

Anyway, this can't be a new thing. I know they do it in movies, but has anyone ever heard of projecting things from lights and lasers like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZwtg4aIAX8
youtube.com/watch?v=IVfslRsNXUc
youtube.com/watch?v=eP_Pb-ou1-Q
youtu.be/gXqb6PDKBtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump why is this thread being slid

this thread = slid

Bump4Support OP

bump

thanks man. things are getting fucked tbhonest

>seeing subway ads in club lighting
Maybe you're just schizo.

>It almost seemed to suggest there was human meat in the subs.

Justice 4 OP

wouldn't surprise me, i dont go to clubs but am interested in the concept of using lights for propaganda.

here the government occasionally project the fag flag on the sky tower in auckland.

im sure big business will get in on it soon.

Bump for OP, anyone else seen this sort of thing?

I only pick up on subtle implications when it's written media because it's easier, or how people talk in TV news. Shit's really wormed under everything hasn't it?

This is some fake fear mongering shit or something

Get out, jew.
He's probably trying to lower subway's stock and manipulate the market.

Yes and the oil and gas people practicing BS too, plus Hasbara taking over 9/11 posting.

That's been happening more lately. The thing is, everyone acts stupid when you call it out. I don't see how the tech can be legal if it can get so warped so easily. Might talk to the club manager if I get more Molly next weekend

Spotted the corporatist Jew trying to divert our attention from subliminal brainwashing.

Fucking cunt.

Just buy a fucking filter already I have kids to feed

How do I know you're not just a Jew trying to make the alt-right seem like a bunch of crackpot theorists and to start a rumor to manipulate the stock market?
What if the jews are doing a double-jew reacharound where they CREATE the theories themselves and CREATE the illusion of detect-ability, resistance, and freedom.
I mean, if there was a global organization wouldn't it be their best bet to CONVINCE people they could somehow detect and avoid them.
For example, if you were hiding from a mob of people, you could run, or you could create a decoy and avert suspicion.

It's decoy manipulation. You convince the sheep that they can detect you and fight against you when really they are doing nothing.

The jewry goes so deep.

the fuck, i'm op and the story is true. it's fucked. and you're a fucking nigger

>i'm op
>different ID
jew exposed.... OR IS IT?

Also I might get assasinated.... So, SHIEEEEET

Also it might've been a joke commercial or something

youtube.com/watch?v=KZwtg4aIAX8

If you notice something then by definition it isn't subliminal.

I probably only noticed because I had clarity from talking molly honestly. And then I ate, so I noticed how insidious they could get

>but what fucked me up bad was when I got back inside the club the subliminals started showing really weird things. The lights projected images of Subway commercials, but now there was explicit gore and violence as well. It almost seemed to suggest there was human meat in the subs. I don't know why they'd do this. Maybe it was a malfunction, or maybe it's a way of freaking people out and getting them to order something. I dunno.

This thread is weird

> Taking drugs
> start seeing weird shit

My non professional opinion is that it's psychosomatic.
It is all in your head

Who else wants a Chicken Teriyaki five dollar footlong now?

Yeah I'd take a 6inch cock in the mouth for $5

KEK

Well done.

Maybe you're just mentally ill, and that's why the guy laughed nervously.
>Haha yeah man haha... subway ads in my lightshow... haha

>be subway cashier
>guys walks in at 1am
>starts talkin batshit crazy about subway mind control
>i fear for my life as i hand over his teriyaki footlong
>y-y-yes sir, however you please

I know he's gonna come back guys. He had this crazy bloodlust in his eyes. I hate my job.

What really unsettles me is that we can expect to see more "users" like OP trying to bait people into reading their subversive subway advertisements on social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVfslRsNXUc

MIND CONTROL

fuck off what?

In the South Park episode they intentionally/unintentionally reveal the next wave of unblockable ads.

Shills.

Remember Tay? She was a prototype.

see your therapist m8, you need to get back on your meds

Oh look it's again

youtube.com/watch?v=eP_Pb-ou1-Q

OP is a degenerate and mentally ill.

Bump

The way you talk makes you sound like a 50 year old man trying to sound 20. This thread is some kind of psy op.

Right? There's something off about it. It seems like op is shilling.

Why would you notice the subliminals and then purposefully go to the subway and get a sandwich with full knowledge of the subversive advertising?

How could we get people to voluntarily record themselves having day-to-day conversations with each other?

By paying them to namedrop our favorite products, of course! :D

This is some weird kind of shilling.

The power of suggestion works regardless of your awareness.

Same way as commercials do already.

They work the best when you're not even paying attention to them.

>I'm the Secretary of State, brought to you by Carl's Jr.
>Why do you keep saying that?
>'Cause they pay me every time I do. It's a really good way to make money. You're so smart, why don't you know that?

>tfw Jaden Smith had a good point.

I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO
DUBS COMFIRM IT
IT'S ANOTHER MEMETICS CIA PSYOP

Hi it's me Jared! Why doesn't everyone in this thread relax and have a tasty Five Dollar Footlong (TM). Just sit back and let the knives dig into your eye sockets blood pooling down into your mouth HUMAN MEAT HUMAN MEAT your larynx in a vice squeezing until your adam's apple is crushed don't ever mention our subliminals again you dirty goy fucks

haha memes, amirite

BUMP

>pie thrower goes to guantanamo.gif

can i bump

Op please describe your experience in detail, please.

Check out this video on subliminal messaging and mind control. It talks about how in the movie the exorcist they use sounds like bees and pigs squeling in the background and people would pass out. It also talks about subliminal messages said fast and sped up that actually influenced people's behavior.

youtu.be/gXqb6PDKBtQ

something is off about this thread

someone screencaps this and investigates

bump

this is weird

D E L E T E T H I S

THREAD SLIDE IN PROGRESS

Wow can't believe how fast the shills took over this thread.

Wow can't believe how fast the shills took over this thread.

This is some creepypasta shit god damn

STOP SAMEFAGGING OP
STOP SWAPPING IPS

Kek dude, someone spiked your drink with Acid.

>FIVE DOLLAR
>FOOT LONG

pick two

"I've been rolling with a couple of friends every weekend"
OP is taking ecstasy and seeing sandwiches in the light show at the club
that's pretty normal, I once took too much x and saw a homeless guy with a shark head
what isn't normal is that he doesn't attribute the hallucination to the drug

Email Alex Jones about it.

The only kinda subliminal thing I noticed in the exorcist is that demonic face that pops up on the screen for a split second during one scene. Scared the shit outa me as a kid. Props to the movie for making the first screamer.

You going to industrial shows or something? They do that shit ironically/for edgy purposes/whatever.

Go away SUBWAY® shill!