I'm getting away! If I make it to page 10, I've escaped and gotten off scot-free

I'm getting away! If I make it to page 10, I've escaped and gotten off scot-free.

Trips - locks the bitch up for 10 years
Quads - locks her up for life
Quints - ships her to Siberia

rollin

rolling

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

Rolling. Dubs confirms she's getting a sex change

Lock her up!

Lock her up.
Also cry more you liberal faggots reading this message and getting triggered.
Go back to tumblr you shill fucks

rolling for prison

Quads GET!

winrar

Roll

That's only dubs. OP said trips or better.

Dubs checked. She's a tranny

PRISON CONFIRMED

Did you not read the caption?

Did she dead yet?

10 years for you bitch!

Prison time

roll for the dozens of mysterious deaths that have surrounded her since the first clinton presidency.

rolling

you're not getting away, corrupt grandma!

you aint gettin away bitch

rollin

lock her rotten snatch up

ITT: trumpkins having a jerk fest

haha. You turds are still on this. There was never enough evidence to even begin suspecting. Y'all drank the dumbass koolaid Republicans have been feeding you for 20 years.

Rolling

TRIPS. HAVE. FUCKING. SPOKEN.

nah

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

Get off Sup Forums and go to bed, sweetie, don't you have school tomorrow?

I smell Quad 4s coming up 3 posts from now.

nope

I see the crybabies have arrived.

222 check 'em

kek, getting butthurt over a GET thread shows just how pussified they really are.

run hillary run

>sage

x

rollin

Mehehe rollerino

rolling for life sentence.

rolling

10 years bitch.

10 years!

Life!

rolling for 19 years

OH NO YOU DON'T.

RELEASE THE SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

fuck you captcha

This!

It's fucked me over numerous times

REROLL

this

10 years

btw OP, try using 'catalog' so all threads are on one page, instead of having to scroll through pages

rolling

anal

She;ll get off scott free

gr8 b8 b8 I r8 8/8

if trips hilary is the new common whore

behind bars, you slippery bitch!

checkd nice dubs

xx

OH NO YOU DONT

right back at ya.

need trips!

Prison rape?

roll

rolling for justice

Both parties are right-wing garbage and America needs to be burned to the ground.

dammit! off by 4

off by 2

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

LIFE

damn

Here's hoping a neo-nazi cellmate.

dayum, dats wun slippery bitch

Roll

Rolling

rolling

ll

lock her up

Noo...

EXTERMINATE

ö