ِAlso search for
برنامج الحكم بعد المزاولة
on youtube. You'll find the entire series

I'm not gonna kms because some north african piece of shit told me to

is dis mona
she looks fat
izem
#0483 come discord

I know most of you are neet nothing people, but how will you decide who to leave what in your will?

It's not uou fucking idiot. Only idiots like him and assman think that. It's some girl called layla that an heroed and posted under egyptian flag but is libyan

She has big bags of fat

t. Laila using a VPN

She posted under a libyan flag desu

Why are flights to Tunisia so fucking expensive? There are 49/59euro flights just before summer each way (amost all of the price is tax). I might visit you guys and Algeria via train.

I'd need to enter on my Moroccan passport so that I can cross into Algeria without changing nationalities at the frontier. This will cause me difficulty at both frontiers desu. Your opinions?

Also how easy is it to find cheap hotels? All the ones online I've looked at over the past few years are so expensive. In Morocco you can just go into any "local" hotel in any town and get a room for 5 euros. Looking online you'd get hotels starting from 20euros a night. What about Tunisia and Algeria?

Tell me /MENA/ how hard do you wanna fuck this boypucci?
Really makes me think why you're so obsessed with a brazillian girl.

fuck i thought libyan were religious
ugly khhh

vri hard

is that you? You don't even look like moroccan

stop being jealous of my superior looks

Yeah till she moved here or some shit during the unrest in the east.
How was your Labors day btw? :3

from anaba to tunis cost 70 dt=30 euro

Not as much as I want to fuck this boipucci

You're qt desu. You shouldn't be on here :3 go play on your PS or smth

Thnx bby
It me bby
I just look like you it me
I dont work on monday, school was a shit tho

30 euro a night for a shit hotel?

My god. I know Morocco is massively under priced due to our currency being undervalued but fugg.

Im worrying for when the MAD begins to float.

This confuses me sexually

What is your origin

Its not me its our lebanese residence

Oh wait you mean the bus/train?

Beur. What country would you recommend me to go on holiday?
I'm not that rich desu btw)

Georgia. Hotel is about 1 UK pound a night. You can also visit pretend countries like Abkhazia, Ossetia and sneak into Chechneya and Dagastan.

I was actually in Chechnya when they started rounding up the gays and sending them to concentration camps. I was like "shit nigger, I better get my facepic off grindr"

yes the train
youtube.com/watch?v=-JRVCBJGezw

Syria

What would I be able to do there?..?
Is there anything to do at all o-o
>sneak into Chechneya and Dagastan.

Why the fuck would i do that? there's tons of mines for trespassers there btw in case you didnt know

tunisia is the cheapest cunt 2bh i would recomment a journey in the khmir moutains
youtube.com/watch?v=JyhTP7oewpA

Depending on my work situations, my next destinations are:

Morocco and Turkey (as I go several times a year, even for 2 days), Paris (for sex with rebeu and to get away from those insufferable british pigs)..

Then actual travel:-

Iraqi Kurdistan - visa waver for EU citizens, I will enter through Turkey
Iran - I have electronic authority to travel freely and independent in the country. I may be the only brit to have this. You see Moroccans can get a visa on arrival only at some airports, but we can get electronic preapproval for a land crossing. Brits and amerifats must pay for an official spy I mean travel agency to accompany them everywhere they go in the country. I am #BornHere so this may also apply to me in my foreign passports. If I took a visa waiver there is a huge chance I would be turned back at the border, so I applied for electronic approval. Lucky I can prove how anti white I am so they gave me the authorisation without a problem.
Azerbaijain - I plan to go here because I didn't get to see it properly
Algeria and Tunisia - inshAllah

Those are the most interesting and unusual places I will visit. I decided against visiting *Stan, including Kazakstan where eu nationals can enter vissa free until the end of this year because it's just so difficult to travel in those countries. I have many friends there now.
Afghanistan - cancelled - too dangerous now
North Korea (on a Chinese tour) - cancelled - unsure about Trump and also because I don't want to be held as collateral.

1/2

The Maghreb MUST protect his Arab identity :)

Fuuuuuuuck

>when qt literally notices you
Ilay i will save you from erdo plz

What disgusting bitch is that on the pic?
Good quints

Lebanese boipucci is made for muslims to cuck

Tfw you will never make his butt squeal with your cedarthicc cock

Supposedly it's me my arab friend but it's mostly a forced meme. She isnt that ugly without the photoshop desu.
Also i missed you sorta why are you posting a lot less

arap identity?

What is your job?

She looks like Carl the cuck

After Easter I became a normie

inshAllah
I can't stand being here brother I want to go back to Morocco but there is nothing there to occupy my time and I won't be successful in opening a business.s
Yeah if you go to the north east, however you just run across from a main road into South Ossetia and then there is a Marshotka (like a grand taxi in Morocco) straight into Russia (North Ossetia), then you transfer.

As Allah is my witness I couldn't care less if I was to die tomorrow. I like adventure.

2/2 from before

You have two problms - expensive flights and visas.

I have nearly visited all of Eurasia (just have to do the stans). I rarely pay more than 10 euros for a flight, usually paying 2 or 4 euros on ryanair for within europe travel and 20 euros from London to Morocco. When I go further like Dubai or Georgia, I pay 40 euros and 20 euros each way respectively.

I have been trying to go to Egypt for years and I can never find a ticket below 80 euros when I can go. This is a lot compared to everywhere else and a lot for you considering our income.

I also take advantage of changing nationalities while crossing, for example in peak season tickets to turkey can be 100 pounds, so I take a 10 pound London to Bulgaria Wizz Air or Ryanair flight then the night bus to Turkey. Basically I get to see my friends in Sofia for 1 day (more than enough, Bulgaria is depressing), sleep on a luxury coach for the same price as a bed for the night and wake up somewhere in Turkey.

I'm actually going to seriously look into a recommendation for you bro considering visas and stuff. Just tell me
1/ what are your interests (history, partying, jihad, culture...)
2/ your trip duration
3/ how many countries you want to visit
4/ have you got any visas, such as a current shengen visa
5/ your job and income (to see if you can get a visa)
6/ Your languages.

Tunisia isn't cheap desu. Also it's pretty much like any coastal Egyptian city, right?
wtf Reeee

What are the privileges of Emirati citizenship in your own words.

How much do they get each month as free money? I hear different things.

Did I tell you that I'm banned from going back to the Emirates hhh

disgusting sodomite degenerate... I challenge you to say this in front of my cast-iron friend...

>implying genes define identity

There are too many.

At least 3000 USD

Why?

> I rarely pay more than 10 euros for a flight
wtf. thats cheraper than a taxi o_O I almost payed 1000$ for my last ticket.

I haven't worked for 1 year.

I have mental illness (Complex Post Traumatic Stress). That's why I am otherwise a normie but hang out with you autists. I come here when I don't like to go out.

This last year I've had my first proper breakdown. I have flashbacks that literally stop me from doing things.

I have been to India, I don't want to go back.

I got rejected for a muslim curry visa but that was my own fault - I made a mistake on the application form

Don't open a biz in here you will either gl bankrupt or your biz will be taken by the royal family if it becomes successful

No I mean obscure ones. We were talking about this earlier

Seriously if I go to the nordics I pay 2 pounds.
if I go to Western Europe I take the bus at night 1 - 10 pounds (and I used to have a loyalty scheme with a supermarket so I didn't actually pay anything - hence going to France, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands around 40 times a year when I was young). I also went to Lux. it was not worth a visit.

ryanair.com/gb/en/plan-trip/explore/flight-deals-and-sales

Just look there. And remember that these prices are quite expensive desu

In what way? Gf?

The problem is language, bureaucracy and corruption.

If I want to open a small store I have to go sweet talk some police for 5 hours just to get a list of licenses and forms I need to fill in. Then I'd be sent to the court again and again to get a court order for stupid things.. oh you spelt this wrong, you need a court order to correct it.

>1/ what are your interests (history, partying, jihad, culture...)
Uhhh, mena?
jk
Music
Food
Philosophy
Cultures/Society
photography
>2/ your trip duration
probz 2 weeks maximum
>3/ how many countries you want to visit
Anything lol. I prefer quality > quantity if that matters
>4/ have you got any visas, such as a current shengen visa
No, nothing unfortunately :(
>5/ your job and income (to see if you can get a visa)
Student. Income 0? I guess
>6/ Your languages.
English
Arabic
(a bit of french and spanish and chinese)

cum to Poonisia we need money
youtube.com/watch?v=KVHDi5_TTJc
i will be your guide with only 50 euro
i can meet you in carthage or tabarka airport
best place to visit is tabarka -ain drahem then gharidimou and el feija then you go south to makther then to the east to temple de'eau de zaghouan then before going back you can go back to the capital

Tell me why you were kicked out of the emirates first
No, I started hanging out more.
I have friends that are girls and can talk to girls confidently now.

Meh I am from Kashmir which isvery different from other parts(but this can apply to each part of India). Kashmir is more muslim friendly though

>normie subjects

As a student you wont get any visas, even if you have money. You realise this right?

If you speak Chinese lets do this in Chinese. I'm (well I was) fluent.

What is your budget and your departure city in Egypt? Egypt sucks because flights into and out of it are so expensive.

yes it's very differnt look at the video aboveand this youtube.com/watch?v=aBiArWB8jq4

I wasn't kicked out :)

My passport is extremely worn out. The second to last time I went they said I need to get a new one to visit the next time. I didn't do it when I was there recently and they said they might not let me in next time with this passport, and they were lenient that time.

Welp, you need to renew your passport.

hi fellow tunisian

You can get two current passports in the UK, however the whites refused my application.

This passport has things I need in it. It doesn't have space for full page visas though, so I'd need to get a new one anyway soon enough.

It's literally worse than Morocco for you guys.
No one gives you visas.

W-well I guess there's Sudan?

5got pic

Dafuq you afford all these travels??

Le_map_of_Numidia.xxx

we wuz numidian and shiet

wtf is wrong with egypt ??

i know right

They don't even export love rats and terror as much as our countries do

>Not focusing on making Numidia Great again

By the way I think your map is the wrong way round (who needs a visa to visit tunisia as opposed to what visa expeditions tunisian citizens have)

Pic related, it's where Tunisians don't need a visa

Tamazgha*

Other way around brainiac

Algerians are so cute. I've been going on a few dates with one recently (French Dzer). He prays 5x a day and will do full ramadan.

I've also been seeing a British Persian. He hates whites as much as me. This is really hard to find as anything even slightly more racist than me is usually a full blown jihadi

ئلو

Pic is visa requirements for Libyans.

Why are Tunisians and Algerians letting them in please?

Bald thieving brown checker-playing screaming coffee-drinking Mongoloids aren't as cute as you think.

niger?tfw feelin brainlet

btw join discord
discord.gg/PmKnf

Most are ugly as fuck but the cute ones are super cute.

I look very arabic at times, and so many Moroccan berbers who vocally hate arabs want me to fuck them hard. It's tragic.

I love how Libya is invited into this pic as if it is part of our dysfunctional pan-Maghrib brotherhood.

Anyway Libya and Egypt, and even Tunisia apparently, self-define as majority Arab

that doesn"t matter
we are ethnic berber
some berber movement are starting here
youtube.com/watch?v=CIdAla6YRj0&sns=fb

That map is the biggest pile of frog piss I have ever seen in my life