I care about religious people's rights exactly as much as they care about mine

I care about religious people's rights exactly as much as they care about mine.

Not at all.

New testimony changed Christianity as for Islam it is a blight on humanity

Fuck Christians. It's always been a genocidal hate machine.

And fuck their "testimony". It's all lies.

Why is it lies?

>Mfw I am euphoric

sure kid

Cool nignog

Christianity is a religion for slaves and serfdoms, that is why it propagates peace.

You atheists are worse than Muslims. Fuck off back to your basement queer

Why is it for slaves? Forgive my knowledge

Because Christians always lie.

Tinky Winky is gay.

It was the Roman imperial state religion.

Basically they did a switcheroo and became a religious hegemony instead of an imperial one, lead by a pope rather than an emperor, but still in a jeweled palace in rome.
Early on everyone wanted to be emperor. Later a huge chunk of European history comes down to warring popes (like three or four at a time sometimes with their own empires and armies).

Constantine and pals redrafted the smalltime christian religion into a cult of authority and submission.

Islam just took that shit and doubled down.

Dipsy is gay and why do Christians lie give example

You're absolutely right. Bizarre that it built every single first world country (aside for Japan), whereas actual serfdom resulted in Russia which resulted in a Bolshevik Revolution (Bolsheviks were Jews by the way), which lead to the Communist Revolution (again, a group of Jews) which lead to Russia being an unironic shithole and never getting their way out of it. But Muslims used a new symbol for numbers 1000 years ago and we would be much better off with Islam.
Also, it doesn't really propagate peace. Well the Old Testament does (which is a Jewish book) and it's an easy mistake to make (that Christianity propagates peace) when your stupid.
You seem to have mistaken Christianity for (((Christianity))), but I won't hold that against you with you being from Reddit and all.

sure kid

You touch on a lot of really important shit but you're really confused and wrong about most of it.

Normally I'd post an essay at this point but I'm le tired.

What about Catholics? Aren't they almost the same thing as Christianity?

But I have no fuckin clue

Kill yourself, Deus Vult

Cry at night