Emma Watson
Lena Dunham

Hippies?

Women

>I hate that they don't love me ;_;

Myself

This

hello pepe my old friend

God look at her squatting there with that derpy look on her face, wearing a fucking wig pretending not to be a raging turbo slut, stop pretending you whore.

This guy at work. Fuck you, guy whose name I don't know. Fuck you.

>Hating celebrities who don't directly or indirectly affect anything other than your massive ego

I hope I didn't rustle you with this post OP.

So you can't hate Trump or Charles Manson? Jenna McCarthy? Whizz Khalifa?

Why would you hate mr. Trump?

Why would I? Trump and Manson are funny. I don't know anything about the other two.

He's racist and is promoting murder of people based on religion.

And hilary is lying whole fucking time.

So? Is that a reason to hate someone?

I can't imagine how much time you waste hating people, because A LOT of hypothetical people fit those criteria.

why are americans so obsessed with race and religion?

bruh...

If someone is promoting hate, you don't see that as a reason to hate?

I don't understand people who act like hate is pathetic anyway, they must have been needlessly coddled by a loving family.
Because we are a nation of immigrants and apparently everyone is forgetting that. And Christianity created the dark ages but NOW it's okay to say CERTAIN religions are bad?

I don't know how can you even be obsessed with something that isn't real?
Just give me 1 fucking prove that ANY religion is real.

>why are americans so obsessed with race and religion?
Because it's not allowed to mention class.

Jesus was a real person who promoted the tenets of Christianity

>If someone is promoting hate, you don't see that as a reason to hate?

No, because then if everrrrryyybodddyyyy did this then you just have everybody hating eachother.

You're the one promoting hate.

I hate people, just not people I don't know, and if there are people stupid enough to be swayed by celebrities and politicians, whatever the difference, then they deserve the shit mentality they embroil themselves in.

Can't say I can remember a word out of Trump's, Hilary's, Bush', Clinton's, Reagan's, JFK's, etc... mouth. People stake their identity, their feelings and their actions on the setpieces that read scripts.

I'd rather deal with the douchebag in the opposite cubicle rather than bitch to friends, family and anons about faceless, powerless entities on the airwaves.

Which is ironic because that's sort of what I'm doing right now. Oh well, I'll hate myself a little extra for it.

Jenny McCarthy urged people not to vaccinate their children because her kid is retarded.

At least you're self aware. But I'm pretty sure hating someone you know reflects more on your ego than someone you don't really know.