How do i deal with the fact that i am 19 years old and im balding?

how do i deal with the fact that i am 19 years old and im balding?

god hates me or something, im short and ugly and now this

i will die a virgin

ahahahahahha

As the great George Carlin once said-

Deal with it you fucking pussy mother fucker.

>i will die a virgin

that has nothing to do with your hight, looks or hair, that's because of your cancerous personality

Eat vitamins, get rid of your dandruff, and work out.
Your hair will look better, also youre not balding, itd be more obvious and circular.
And if you didnt get laid with hair being bald wont change that phaggoe.

>source: mother is a dermatologist.

Wear a hat.

Stop giving him workarounds faggots, even if he is balding he should own that fucking shit and not give a fuck. STOP GIVING FUCKS OP.

well this guy is pretty stupid

get swole and get into a field that makes you a lot of money. women primarily want a guy with a lot of money. being buff will help you in the interim

The only rational thing to do is fuck your dog

Dutasteride. Start now. Thank me later.

Get some finasteride loser. If you don't have sexual dysfunction in the first week you aren't going to have it. You can at least put it off for another 6-10 years.

I went bald at 17. Girls still loved me.. but I'll be honest. I only hit my stride in my mid twenties after I realized that, yes, premature baldness is a deal breaker for lots of girls, baldness in general, but for everyone else, girls are looking at me as a total package overall. Don't think of having hair as though it is a necessary qualification for all women, tons of guys with hair die as virgins. Dress well, take care of your body with exercise, and work on your social skills. Hair, while nice and is a part of all the young Pop star boy bitches who are considered handsome, is not everything.

This bald fuck right here outclasses tons of guys with hair. You can be that guy, too.

>get swole and get into a field that makes you a lot of money

trying to be someone you're not is an amazing way to get laid and be happy

and people wonder why this planet is such a shithole...

If you wear a hat everyday then stop. Also don't wash your hair with products everyday.

Are we really going to equate being a lazy fat fuck with being true to yourself as though women can't see through that BS?

Fuck that. Work out and have a great job.

>how do i deal
you could blog about your thoughts and experiences. i'd find it interesting to read more if you are who i think you are. how do you like the idea?

am I the only one who doesn't think he's balding? it just looks like your swirl is weird

This.
Post hairline thats the only solution op

Absolutely. OP is a faggot as usual

Yes, just make shit up user said and respond to that, it'll make you sound like what you imagine a tough guy is like.

Same guy here..

But you're 17 and thinning hair is like high pressure serious for you, trust me I know, you you might think it's different because it's you and I don't understand for whatever reason. Dont. I get that you are fearing the worst. I'll be clear: some women will 100% count you out because of it but most won't, like 90%, care if the other pieces are in place. Like exercise and being a good dude with goals who is fun to be around with. Trust me on this, it's not a big deal. Stunning women love bald guys, I'm married to one.

Everyone should exercise.

You don't need to be a millionaire or some phony bs MBA wanna be. Just have goals.

It's unfair, I know, but at least it doesn't hurt physically. I fit your description as well but with a more pronounced hair loss and I can't "just shave it, you pussy", or I'd look like Nux from Mad Max. Has anyone tried FUE surgery? Because this is the only (very expensive) solution at hand right now. Multiple famous public men have resorted to it and it looks amazing (see Elon Musk).

Hair transplants work but you have to get lucky on scalp laxity, hair type, and hair density.

If you are destined to become a Norwood 6, it's not worth it imo.

Some results are good, but I don't know for how long they last, since DHT will probably kill the new follicles again.

You get two options.

1. Start hair regrowth stuff now. Usually this involves taking pills to curb your testosterone because natural balding is usually caused by DHT (Dihydrotestosterone).

2. Shave your head. It still looks good and everyone will think you're a badass. I wouldn't recommend a slick shave. Most guys look best with a 2 or 3 on the clippers.

If you dont choose either option, in a few years you'll look like some deadbeat who doesnt have a handle on his personal appearance. Thats when people wont respect you anymore and chicks will avoid you. Grooming is important.

Shave your head.

Get good at oral. You make a chicks toes curl and she won't give a fuck about your hairline.

Oh, and buzz cut that shit in a year or two.

whores.
you are welcome.

Just send me a check every week. Same result.

>go full bald
>buy suit
>buy leather gloves
>tattoo a code on the back of your head
>get yourself somehow 2 silenced Silverballers
>???
>profit