I haven't seen a nigger hating thread in weeks

I haven't seen a nigger hating thread in weeks.

let's start one.

I fucking hate niggers

Cool

Are they even human?

Those are aborigines you dip

Who hurt you lil boi?

Same shit, different ape

Are you cunt?

Weak ass bitch you are mane

Fucking niggers

Pinnacle of humour

Niggers are fucking stupid

Roody-poo

You are a Jew. Always remember that.

poor little nigger

I, too, dislike people of the African-American persuasion.

Because of you stupid american full of shit your dirty fucking nigger comes here in Canada. We don't want them, keep them you fucking pleb. I don't want those shity haïtian in my fucking country. WE NEED A DONALD TRUMP IN CANADA ASAP

nice quads.

I honestly feel bad for black kids. You see the adopted ones being totally normal, but the ones that have to grow up with their shitty nigger parents end up just like them. They don't even have a chance to be normal because nigs keep raising more nigs. Realistically it's their culture that is shit, them as human beings are obviously capable of being like the rest of civilized society

niggers gonna nigg.

fucking niggers

gross dude is that a diaper?

I was at a McDonalds earlier waiting in the queue. There were too many arabs there, the cashier was also an arab. I just left and went to a more white burger place.

Fuck arabs. I don't know what's worse. Arabs or niggers

Yeah man and I dont understand how its the same in every country, not just in america man, i know this black kid with rich white "parents" he is the chillest guy but other black kids are just fucking retards i dont understand

Both are equally hateable

It's almost like the culture you're raised in has a greater influence on you and your behavior than your race

Kinda like all the white trash cousin fucking meth head backwoods thieving pieces of shit I had to live with back east

Which is why I'm not racist. Because I'm not a fucking moron. I know white people aren't above any of this.

The only neighbourhood in my town that has any violence problems is the arab infested one.

Genes play a big role, can't deny that

Thats my point, if its culture why is it the same in europe as it is in america? Black people werent slaves here so why do they act like they do ib america? White people in europe dont act like white Americans do they

Watch me deny it.

"nope"

You can take the ape out of the jungle, but you can never take the ape out of the nigger.

Doesn't matter if the nigger have been growing up with whites w/e.

A nigger will always be a nigger and behave like a nigger. It's just a matter of time and place.

In human beings all behaviour is learned. Race doesn't matter. If someone is groomed to be a cunt they will be no matter what.

You know if you say something enough, you eventually begin to see it everywhere. What makes it worse is if it's reinforced by the people around you. You'll seek it out and create situations for it to happen, unconsciously. Further reinforcing our belief. That's why people believe in a bearded man in the sky. That's why people like the hobbies they like. That's why you're racist. It's an endless cycle and few break free from their delusions.

Do you think for example having adhd, bipolarity, schizophrenia and so on is learned behavior is well? Or does "learned behavior" only fall within the spectrum of what you feel is comfortably within your spectrum of PC opinions?

I can deny that. There has been no scientific study that evidences the claim that you have a genetic predisposition towards certain behaviors based on your race. No such study has ever, ever passed peer review, and it isn't because scientists are SJWs that care more about feelings than the truth.
I'd guess economics. While not all of Europe may have a history of keeping black slaves, almost all of it has a history of not treating blacks as first class citizens, or equal to whites. Racism has only very recently become widely considered a bad thing. Why do you expect a minority, with no history or already established wealth, in a country openly racist against them, to thrive?

No. I am a racist cause i hate niggers and everything about them.

There is no good niggers like there is no good kikes or Arabs.

>it isn't because scientists are SJWs that care more about feelings than the truth
Uhuhuhuhuh. Doing research which doesn't yield PC results is career suicide for academics. Fabricating results which favor blacks or women is fine tho. Do you feel happy in your safe space bubble user?

are you joking? arabs basically laid the entire foundation for our mathmatical system. they were at one point the biggest scientific force in the world. you, in comparison, have contributed nothing to humanity. you are worthless and a waste of the genes you think you have.

>Do you feel happy in your safe space bubble user?
You're going to throw out all of science because it doesn't produce the results you want and you think I live in a bubble?

hmm

and nothing of that is even remotely true. Keep believing bullshit.

If it was anything it was the Greece.

Sheeeeeet

adhd, bipolar, and schizophrenia aren't a behaviours you dipshit.

Them niggers are mexicans

adhd, bipolar, and schizophrenia aren't behaviours you dipshit.

All of them created by the kike for the destruction of the white race.

You're trying to argue logic and facts with a moron user, stop wasting your breath. The only thing a racist person understands is violence, hence the reason they project imagined violent tendencies on other races. It's sad, but it can't be helped, they come from poor uneducated families with little hope for advancement in life.

> Insults Arabs
> Posts some Asian people pic
retard/10

Those are abos you fucking mongoloid.

It's time you people got a real argument. The numbers aren't on your side and people will continue to point this out until you get a real argument. There's plenty to be had, how about the fact that racial disengagement is financially and sociologically impossible at this phase? The sooner you admit african americans have a crime problem, and ultimately, a nihilism problem the sooner they can be helped away from racist reasoning - which is what everyone knows is going on here, they're taught to hate white people. Meanwhile you appear to be teaching the hatred of white people in schools hoping you can just force all the fault onto one whipping boy who conveniently has all the money you need to pay for the only thing african americans actually ask for - a vast expansion of the welfare state.

I honestly think your lack of an argument has more to do with the fact you're not interested in healing racial divisions but creating them in service of an agenda of which white people and more importantly their money is the true target.

>>Middle east
>>Asia

Pro tip, The middle east are a part of Asia. Arabs are Asians but not chinks or poo-in-the-street-niggers.

niggers are not human, only thing worse is sand niggers

Pro tip #2, the people on the picture are not Arabs, but Asian from Islands. I would say Indonesia or Malaysia.

And when poeple usually says Asian, we don't think about people from the Middle East. For the middle east there is a word : ARABS.

Now go fuck yourself mister I know everything

I hate all the fat filthy animals that are spending my tax dollar on grog and fucking whineing about us ruining their culture, your culture is the bottle

that's just a shade of nigger

Who the fuck cares?
Niggers, Sand-niggers, chinks, muslms etc. All sub humanoid apes and it doesn't matter. They are all niggers!

Fucking niggerlover.

being a nigger is clearly a genetic deficit. Niggers are inferior "human" beings all over the world. Not only the states, but every country in Europe as well... all niggers are scum

Who said I love niggers? Asshole
You think like a complete retard, you must be a subhuman. GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER

holy guacamole, those are some fucking ugly...beings

Is there a such thing as an attractive abbo? Are they like Russians and Beaners, where they start off cute but then self-destruct as they get older, or are they born ugly?

Given that they live on Australia, abbos may be some form of advanced marsupial

tits or gtfo

>nigger
>Niger
>Africa
>Aboriginies have had continuous, isolated culture in Australia for 60,000 years

Saying theyre niggers is sucha niggerly thing to say

>I haven't seen a nigger hating thread in weeks.
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend

So many cute ones in NY. Some fucking ugly ones too. It seems like there isn't any average black women, they're either. Goddesses or fucking gross

google vernon baptist church chicago
meme pic of niggers fucking on lawn is first pic on maps program

They're essentially prehistoric niggers, bro.

nobody cares

All that time and what culture did they manage to develop?

I kill every nigger i see

Wild chimp appears

Niggers are subspecies of homo sapiens.