twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping so thread doesn't die

Bumping cause girl is qt3.14

Time stamp

Here you go! Wanted to start off with a good pic of me is all

Bumping for timestamp

That does not look like you...
Are you catfishing?

Possibly, though lighting and makeup could play a part in her differing appearance

i suspect catfish

>For /r9k/

why would she catfish as an ugly woman?

The first one is from an unpaid modeling gig I did that I didn't think was posted yet, the second one is one I took today before I showered! Here's another one if you don't believe! I took this before I showered too. Am prettying up for new pics

>8/27
wat

Shit I'm an idiot, I'll post a proper timestamp give me a moment, I'm sorry

Here! This better?

Git sum sleep ffs

wow you are really ugly. Why the fuck do you think you deserve free money just for being a girl? Get a real job, whore.

The gay and blind communities really should be banned from these kinds of threads

You been modelling long or are you just getting into it?

Not saying she's ugly, she just looks tired.

>showing someone a base level of respect = white knighting
just because we have anonymity doesn't mean our default setting should be twat

That's fair

i freelance and I am trying to get more into it but work and school keep me busy xwx

post yer bare feet

Uni?

tits or gtfo

Im already in shoes :c

nah not yet still a lowling in the college chain but life is busy so...yknow all feels hectic :'3

You're obviously here cause you want something so get to the point

>showing a base level of respect to a whore who thinks she's entitled to free money because she posts pictures of herself on the internet
I can smell your neckbeard from over here

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx_eDJQEmEs

>neckbeard
>white knight
boy you sure are pulling out every buzzword to avoid being a decent bloke huh

Neckbeard who posts pictures of his slutty sister online, you mean

Robots on /r9k/ were offering to send money to fembots, but selfies aren't allowed on /r9k/, so I came here and linked it ;-;

Oh my god why, why didn't you post on /soc/. Now all those post-redditors will come here

You are totally pathetic my man. She is not going to have sex with you for defending her, she is only interested in your money.

And that makes you a worthless trash whore

Oh yeah wouldn't want to shit up the decent non-reddit board that is fucking Sup Forums

some good OC for women hate threads right here.

ok then fuck off whoring cunt you're not hot enough to whore money here

It's not really a catfight if one of us is a man

>still received.jpg you fucking autist

I never said Sup Forums is decent or reddit free. The point that Sup Forums is already not reddit free, is why i'm saying that. Want to turn this board into /r/b/ ?

Might as well, this shitty board can't get any worse. Why anyone would waste their time here I have no idea.

idc if she's here or not, at some point tonight this tab will shit out some nudes

Well both /r9k/ and Sup Forums are shit. But they are shit in their own way, why would you mix 2 different shit. Imagine mass breeding sandniggers and niggers, then you'll have a breed that fucks white women and makes clusterbomb kids.

fuck off roastie

tbf never said I had to be hot, just thought itd be an adventure to see if it worked. Im assuming the people who want to give money have the money to give idunno. *shrugs* not a catfish just not in full glam and shit :3 sorry for botherin yall

roastie cunt

Off yourself, dumb whore

>Im assuming the people who want to give money have the money to give idunno. *shrugs*
You stupid cunt, they are normal beta men, working shitty jobs for their money just like anyone else. The fact that you think you are entitled to their hard earned cash despite being so fucking ugly just shows what a retarded whore you really are. Honestly, look around you at the women your age. Do you honestly believe you are even in the top 50%? No one would pay you even for your nudes

How could someone be this naive

Age?

>Received.jpg is the name of images sent to you by facebook messenger
OP stop bothering your sister, you're not getting free shekels for fleshlights
t. Blondie

Cqme here to say this. Filename is facebook messenger.

Problem with these clams is that they will always find a good looking dude to empty his nuts in them. Therefore giving them the impression that they're hot themselves.

>woman
>someone

kek.