How effective is the exit bag? I'm considering giving it a go

How effective is the exit bag? I'm considering giving it a go

what happened where you wanna kill yourself

Replace helium with nitrous oxide, better way to go, yeah it works.

Is nitrous oxide easy to get a hold of?

Yeah, automotive ships have the stuff, knock your self out!

Also don't forget to live stream it!

dont fucking kill yourself. go eat a whole pie by yourself and youll be ok

I'll just get a tank of helium tomorrow, can pick it up easy, I'll do away with myself this weekend and live stream it for you all

Don't fucking do it you daft cunt

Thanks i needed this so much i have a friend who is acting realy gay he says all the time. They talk to me like iam a sick faggot everyday he says that shit Please give me more to fuck HIM up the luttele faggot

Omg that is so good i send iT HIM now! Please more hardcore shit

I want HIM to feel like there is no pain

What??

He Thinks people Will like HIM elswere i tell HIM start here and leave when you happy

I need a link so a site where I can stream my suicide

But everytime he is like i have more pain then all of you i am most important autism scum. But he is my bro i want HIM to feel Well Please more photos about Shitty lives

Omegle.

Suïcide dont do iT man help the world gets better instead of thinking of yourself

Go on a school shooting, butches love school shootings! Or bomb a rally and blame the other side, start a fucking war.

>I'm considering giving it a go
It either works or it doesn't, there is no giving it a go. You either die or you don't.

You probably shouldn't though just statistically speaking, I doubt you have a terminal illness that's causing you immense suffering, so I would just think it over for a few more months.