Yet another containment board in the making

Looks like we are going to be getting another board for attracting newfags/normalfags/redditors, who will no doubt spill over into Sup Forums like the water desperately escaping a bathtub being held hostage by a curvy American woman.

>We're thinking about making a new board, and we'd like anons to help us choose a name.
>The board is going to follow Sup Forums's format (i.e. NWS, flags, and thread-specific IDs) but it will have no topic and rules similar to Sup Forums. The idea is to allow people who like Sup Forums's format a place to post off-topic stuff without being hassled by mods, and to help keep Sup Forums focused on politics and current events despite the massive growth it continues to experience.

Kill yourself, RapeApe.

I don't think anything could fix the Sup Forums cancer but I've always thought getting rid of flags would be a huge start.
99 percent of threads are just people bullying and shitposting based on flags

>I don't think anything could fix the Sup Forums cancer
Deleting the board would be a good start. Certainly not creating spinoff boards which only validates the cancerous mindset these legionfags have.
This is the most retarded piece of Sup Forums news I've came across since we were told Hiroyuki was buying the site and m00t pissing off to Google.

Just what Sup Forums needs, another reddit colony.

>Deleting the board would be a good start.

If you weren't completely new you'd know that this already happened and that it went horribly wrong. Sup Forums was a mistake but getting rid of it now would be a disaster.

>Deleting the board
They would jsut shit up the other boards like last time until they get what they want.
Keeping them somewhat contained is the only meaningful solution.

>waaaaaaaah me no like board waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

hello Sup Forumstard

anyone who posts in this new board shouldnt be allowed to post anywhere else for a week

a containment board needs to contain

hello how are you doing

who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Why not rename Sup Forums and make an actual board for politics instead?

We need to get the richest NEETs among us to buy off Sup Forums, this is outrageous

Don't think we need another board with flags or ids 2bh.

this is what I thought
Sup Forums has gone the way of Sup Forums and there's no fixing it anymore

>richest NEETs
Wait, you can get rich as NEET? I'm doing something wrong.

>the richest NEETs among us to buy off Sup Forums
that's literally hiro

I am hoping there are 1-2 trustfund or inheritance babbies to steal it from him

You'll scream like that when fuck that thicc brown ass

If Sup Forums makes you so angry, there's this great website called reddit you can go to that hides all those mean old nazi comments. You won't have to be exposed to different opinions anymore.

>reee people with different opinions are from reddit
>reee everyone on Sup Forums must be a nazi otherwise they are from reddit

What's with Sup Forumstards and their love for their twin website "reddit"?

>Deleting the board would be a good start.

I remember the times when proto-Sup Forums had already been deleted.

Effect? Sup Forums was pretty much Stormfront: the board.

Besides, I'd rather have Sup Forums-posting Poles remain on other board, than come over here with their WE WUZ-tier unwarranted self-importance.

Sup Forums is probably the biggest reason for the Reddit influx.

>there's this great website called reddit you can go to that hides all those mean old nazi comments

Funny you should mention that.
r_The_Donald is effectively the bane of Sup Forums's Sup Forumsacks. And not because of taking offense at edginess.

Has anyone here ever looked at the catalog recently?

>General
>General
>General
>General
>General

This board is already complete dogshit and it has nothing to do with Sup Forums. I would in fact welcome ANY kind of cultural invasion of Sup Forums because this board literally can't even get worse than it already is.

Sadly but the idea of Sup Forums to be decent, is like the communism - nice in theory but always shitty in execution.

No matter what you do it will be impossible to fix it.

All right I'll fucking bite

That's wrong and you would know it if you hadn't just come here a year ago.

Reddit invasion goes back several years before the election season brought even more redditors, tumblrinas, neoFAGs and MSM interns to the site and board.

Generals came into existence because desires for similar discussions and repeating topics in similar groups of people coagulated into them, dumbass.

>I would in fact welcome ANY kind of cultural invasion of Sup Forums

REFUGEES WELCOME! :DDD

general culture is what protects this board from cancer
has Sup Forums infiltrated /vg/? no
has Sup Forums infiltrated Sup Forums generals? no
generals stay on topic, generals have regular posters, generals are the trees that hold the ground from eroding under the Sup Forums flood of nufags

Generals are a redditor invention. This is well known.

So what you redditors call subreddits

>What is convergence

Basically this is a subtle way of creating a new Sup Forums that is still part of the Sup Forums "community". They tried is with [s4s] but ended up creating something else.

>defending generals

r/the_donald is a spook you absolute retards.

Have you even for one second questioned why the average thread on that subreddit manages to reach the front page so often despite having miniscule amount of comments compared to every other thread that hits the front page? A typical r/politics thread that hits r/all ranges anywhere from 2000-10,000 comments while r/donald is usually lucky to even reach 500.

The admins are literally the ones who prop that sub up, while pretending to do the complete opposite. It's controlled opposition you dipshits.

isn't rapeape that SJW Sup Forums mod

why didn't moot axe these fucks as his last act in office?

Generals weren't a thing until redditors showed up a few years ago. They are a reddit invention.

Call it /crg/ for Cringe.

Sup Forums is hiros only hope when it comes to making some money

By the way, what was the original intent behind creating /r9k/?
I doubt that anyone could anticipate that board with special enforcement against duplicates would turn into a clubhouse for kissless male virgins.

No faggot, hating Sup Forums doesn't make you a leftist. I'm all for white nationalism and the right for European countries to preservationist ethno-states but I can see that Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums. The board that brings unnecessary attention to the website and attracts people from Facebook and Reddit who think they're edgy and want to be part of le ebin raid such as HWNDU. Online activism is retarded and Sup Forums thinking they're some sort of political movement to be reckoned with is cringy and "we are legion"-tier

it was an attempt to bring old Sup Forums back

Ive been on Sup Forums for 9 years and i can say with great confidence that Sup Forums is the primary source of newfags and normies now. Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

> everything i don't like is fake
kek
i bet the hundreds of these losers at rallies were just paid falseflag shills then?

I don't go to Sup Forums anymore because you people shitpost in it so much. So now I will shitpost your boards. Including your faggy generals.

Reddit is not that old. You're conflating general newfaggotry with Reddit in particular. The last influx of insufferable crossposters on this scale was after the Faux News special

>
The board is going to follow Sup Forums's format (i.e. NWS, flags, and thread-specific IDs) but it will have no topic and rules similar to Sup Forums. The idea is to allow people who like Sup Forums's format a place to post off-topic stuff without being hassled by mods
so Sup Forums?

/r9k/ was a gimmick board that was supposed to imitate Sup Forums by stopping people from posting the same shit over and over and over. I haven't been on /r9k/ in years but I'm fairly certain the rule still exists there stopping you from posting duplicate posts/files

>r/the_donald is a spook you absolute retards.
Says the spook.

Sup Forums hasn't been hip with the kids for years, telling the Sup Forumsacks to go there if they want gargle semen wouldn't work.

This would actually help a lot, but still not enough.

>Deleting the board would be a good start
Sup Forumsfaggots have the biggest persecution complex in the world. This board, and most of the site, would be unuseable while they screeched and shitposted about losing their seekrit club. You underestimate the unlimited time and dedication that hikkomori Sup Forums meme warriors have; deleting the board would only grant them a focus their obsession.

Exhibit #458923879 of a white supremacist board being actually populated almost entirely by self-hating mestizos who roleplay as neo-Nazis

maybe it's a /fur/ in the making

Deleting Sup Forums won't change anything.
Stormfag cancer has already spilled over to most boards on this site and deleting their main board will only cause rampant shitposting. Creating thus new board will only make things worse by making Sup Forumsfags believe that they are incredibly important to Sup Forums and their opinions are the correct ones. The fact that they are getting another fucking board is insane. The gook might as well turn this whole place into Sup Forums.
Unbelievable.

deleting Sup Forums would please our JIDF masters

We have /trash/ for that purpose already, Shlomo.

The average person who goes to a Trump rally likely isn't even aware of Reddit's existence.

Use your head you tard. It makes absolutely no sense that the comments to upvote ratio is so unbelievably skewed on t_d. If you were to do the math, the average comment there is probably equivalent to around 1000 up votes. That's insane, and practically impossible.

Sup Forumsfags themselves are the JIDF since they defend Trump who was proven to be a Jewish puppet.

How about this:
Get rid of all rules, every board is now Sup Forumsoard.

It would be a good gesture, but they'd just find way to circumvent the ban.

Who the fuck thought Sup Forums was a good idea?
It brings beaucoup traffic to the site, but at what cost? I wouldn't want my name on any white supremacist site, no matter how much it paid.

Because that's what you end up with when you accommodate stormniggers. They metastasize into every other part of the site
>mfw a football game thread (formerly a wonderful union of Sup Forums culture, sports bar atmosphere and locker room talk) on Sup Forums became unreadable after devolving into a discussion about how black quarterbacks were subhuman, complete with IQ charts and skull volumes stratified by race

I would call this new board "Sup Forums - International" because that's exactly what it is

quit crying you fucking baby

you underestimate how capable mods actually are if they're told to stop babysitting /jp/.

They shut down gaym0rgayte cancer so hard that they're still crying over it on the metaboard.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad

>Trump will fight the globalists! (despite being a globalist)
>He'll stand up to the Zionists! (despite his daughter converting to Judaism to appease her husband's family)
>He's only nominating Wall Street bankers so they can destroy it from the inside
>my fucking face when reading their mental gymnastics

>triggered mobilefag Reddit shitter doesn't know how to filter

I don't like Sup Forums either, but whining about other boards does not belong on Sup Forums and I'm sad jani hasnt deleted this thread already

>The average person who goes to a Trump rally likely isn't even aware of Reddit's existence.

He didn't imply that he meant average rally attender, only that there are assloads of them within each IRL Trumpcrowd.

>Online activism is retarded and Sup Forums thinking they're some sort of political movement to be reckoned with is cringy and "we are legion"-tier

5 star post

sorry, the only boards that have live-moderation are Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /jp/

>filter all generals
>page 0 remains with only one or two threads

lol Sup Forums and especially Reddit aren't your "super sekrit neckbeard" clubs.

Not everyone spends their days shitposting, but EVERYONE has heard of them. Pepe memes are as mainstream as cat memes.

except that doesn't happen, and most people here who aren't fresh off the boat from some other shithole site have already done it years ago

These are literally 4D chess for you, mister.

Just wait and see, for it takes time before any effects could become apparent!

>except that doesn't happen
Are you fucking retarded?
what the fuck?
of course it happens, the entire front page is 90% generals

>page 0 remains with only one or two threads

This, they really, really need to split Sup Forums into /ing/ - International Generals and Sup Forums - International Discussion. Would solve 99% of Sup Forums problems and make everyone happy.

>being this much of a retarded newfag

Use the catalog

I wonder if people said the same shit about Nixon while he was crashing and burning

Or if Hitler's last supporters were saying in the Fuhrerbunker
>heh heh, 7D chess, luring all the Red Army to Berlin so we can kill them all in one place! Genius!
(not that Trump is Hitler, just that fanboys always make me laugh)

>Or if Hitler's last supporters were saying in the Fuhrerbunker
>>heh heh, 7D chess, luring all the Red Army to Berlin so we can kill them all in one place! Genius!

the only thing that makes me sleep at night is knowing that Trump is playing 28-dimensional underwater backgammon

This new board just proves that if you throw enough tantrums you will get free shit. Why do we keep encouraging Sup Forums children to spread their cancer? We don't need a new containment board. We need the old containment board to actually contain and for mods to do their goddamned job. I have always liked the idea of blocking IPs from posting in any board other than Sup Forums or Sup Forums for a week if they post there.

I just want to see Hiros face when he sees the whole site becomes stormfag bullshit, which causes advertisers to pull out removing his ability to monetize Sup Forums entirely, and he finds out he can't sell it because honestly, who would buy a stormfront circlejerk website? He will be left with a hollow husk of a website that hemorrhages money until he gives it the mercy kill.

????

How does wanting Sup Forums split make me a newfag exactly? I've been on this board since it came out friendo, that's why I think splitting it would work.

Please no
That would kill us

Sup Forums was amazing before generals, I don't think you're correct

The only way it wouldn't work is if we got bombarded by Sup Forums crossposters filling the void with "Is _____ white?"

>day of the rope
>woman are powerless without institutionalized guards and can't refuse my beta advances
More like day of the grope

>Sup Forums created the ">white" meme
yeah stop pretending to be an oldfag

deleting Sup Forums wil only make more mess

did you guise even learn when deleting /news/ happened?

The shitheads on Sup Forums, especially their so called new gen of rightist aka alt-right redditor wil spill their shit to another board and i am worry it will spill into board like /his/ or Sup Forums

let Sup Forums be there. just to contain their own shitheads

House ended half a decade ago and Wilson still makes my heart melt

>reading comprehension
Where did I say that? I just said it might hypothetically happen

But I don't need your validation friend, I know how long I've been here :)

>they will le spill meme
just ban them if that happens and get it over with.

bullshit, if you hold out a month or two they'd drain to reddit

Kind of like how some tumors can't be removed so the doctor just throws up his hands and hopes that it's benign?

Imagine if we could have Sup Forums without Yanks

mods do not care about non-anime/video game boards. They probably dont even view the boards moot made after 2009 as a part of the website.

If you made an equally off-topic thread like this one on /jp/ it would be instantly deleted and your ISP would be suspended for 2 weeks from posting.
Here OP will probably get a warning and the thread 404'd at ~200 replies.

ban them for what exactly?

We all seem to agree that nationalism/protectionism is key

But Sup Forums after 2012 literally became the other side of the coin when it comes to tumblr

"Disenfranchised", "Silenced and suppressed" and "Angry" youths converge upon a hugbox where they condemn the world for not recognizing their "Rational and enlightened" ideology despite their "Extreme but necessary" methods

For tumblr its a matriarchy and all men are pigs, for Sup Forums its an all white patriarchy and all women are whores

That's /trash/, and it's actuially pretty comfy.