My gf masturbates late at night withe in the bed while she's sleeping...

My gf masturbates late at night withe in the bed while she's sleeping. I know she's sleeping and not just waking up because she's snored many times while doing this.

I've had many gfs and none of them ever fapped while sleeping. I'm talking 3-5am. Sometimes she'll do it for like fucking hours and it drives me mad.

I've confronted her multiple times and she gets defensive when I do. She says she doesn't realize it. I only get pissed, because imagine someone sitting there in bed, while you're trying to sleep constantly moving the bed JUST enough to kind of notice.

I love this girl and want to marry, but think this may be a game changer. Anyone experience this before? How to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sexsomnia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump halp

move her hand and eat it then stick your dick in and fuck her if she wakes up and joins in the fun great if not just get off and go to sleep
easy

Masturbate when she does. If she complains, tell her you were asleep and don't remember doing it.

I've fucked her many times while doing this. Well, I mean started sex while she was sleeping and she woke up.

I don't want to do this every night. I want her to stop being annoying without hurting her feelings. Just imagine someone in your bed waking you up every goddamn night after you fall asleep. 8ts fun sometimes. Not all the time.

pics/vids or it didn't happen

I've tried that. She either doesn't notice or Ive done it hard and it wakes her up and she rolls over and falls back asleep. She's a heavy sleeper. I'm not. At all. And takes me forever to fall asleep.

have her bate more during the day

I'm usually too furious or fucking her when I notice she started doing it. Haven't taken a pic yet. It'd be a shit pic if I did though.

I've actually asked her to do it earlier and she doesn't. She does this while sleeping only.

then do it for her

>fapped

Umm, sorry to be a pedantic fuck-features here, but technically it's a 'shik', not a 'fap'.

Cunt.

Two separate beds
Tell her you're gay but still think she's a absolutely fabolous person but you decided you love penis now but still want to get married. And just fuck her ass while she sleeps.
Nah but jokes aside if this girl really means this much to you you might just have to get two separate beds. I'd never do that because it's pretty cuckish but you do what you have to do

Then I can only think of two other options.
Option 1: Get earplugs. If you can't hear anything then I'm sure the movement of the bed will be something easy to get used to.
Option 2: More frequent sex. A possible cause for her masturbating in her sleep is an unsatisfied sex drive.
It is possible that there are other causes of her masturbating in her sleep. The best bet would be to try to figure it out by either testing different things, or attempting to ask her if she knows how it started in a non-offensive-stance-sounding way.

I want to sleep during the times she does this. I usually have to be up early. If If I start doing it for her she usually wakes up and either goes back to bed or we have sex. I don't want to do this every night or more importantly, between the wee hours of the morning when she does it.

How do I make it stop?

Send her to bed wearing boxing gloves

nonono i meant jill her off a few times before you go to bed

Lold

Jesus I think this is prob the only way. This girl is killing me. I mean we fuck a lot already. I can't do it eery damn night anymore though.

Yes. Same thing.

Just got separate beds. Why sleep in same bed like poor people?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sexsomnia

Hopefully that answers your questions.

Interesting. She's such a dirty little slut

I'm 80% sure this will work:
1. Convince her that you want to try BDSM, specifically bondage.
2. If she's into it, get a pair of handcuffs
3. One night while she's doing it, tie her hands to a bedpost
4. ???
5. Good night's sleep

Ram a thumb up her ass sure she'll wake up pretty quick and stop. Jobs a good 'un

seperate foam mattresses and blankets?