Disgusting

Disgusting

I would eat that pussy after she pissed on me.

sounds like you are a desperate virgin

Not really

Would have been better if she was wearing thigh high stockings and 6" heels

I'd gently cum in her eyes

Get over it, faggot.

I would cum not so gently in her eyes.

I'd tie her down and wax that armpit hair.

I don't get it either. Miley is a complete turn off. I think its the desperate attempts at being edgey and that dyke haircut.

I don't mind the pits. It smells good.

If this was real it would make me diamonds. Good Photoshop work though

Shame the pictures are all so grainy. I bet she has massive beef curtains that flop in the wind when she unleashes the golden rain

isn't she a goody 2 shoes girl again and blames weed for her "bad" stuff?

Either way it all fake. She's a saleswoman.

Any more dirty pics like that? I had seen plenty of her nudes but not this one,

classy gal. Would proudly introduce her to my parents.

She looks like a crackhead

Who makes stupid faces like that when they're pissing?

what? you've never pissed outside ya nigger faggot?

Borrow hall

i hope these are real

I would look more dignified doing it

i mean, she is famous all around the world.
Some kids come to see her shows, ans she is ok with taking pics of her peeing behind a car while making a retarded face...
Now, i've totally lost faith in humanity since long ago but come on, will everyone admit that this is not with things like this that things are gonna get better...

I'm just happy a superstar (Female) has a piss fetish. Or at least I hope she does.

It just happened, retard

is that a corona?
what a disgusting piece of shit

Any parent who gives two fucks about their daughter wouldn't take their kid to see Hannah Montana

I don't think anything's changed with people. The only difference is the technology we have. Years ago a random famous person would do this and at worst there would be a polaroid sitting in a car somewhere that chances are nobody would ever learn about, but because everyone now has immediate access to a camera that is connected to the internet, this stuff ends up being seen by everyone.

These celebrities should realize that and act accordingly.

These celebrities are people who did little more than have a decent talent and get extremely lucky. The point is that people are stupid, and they have always been stupid, and will always do stupid things. We just now have much better ways of documenting it.

And you think Miley Cyrus didn't realize that picture was going to get online? She just doesn't give a fuck. And why should she? Just because people know who she is doesn't mean she needs to act like a role model to anyone.

don't confuse the word famous with infamous you retard.
being known because you decided to be an obscene degenerate in public doesn't make you loved by many.

>Just because people know who she is doesn't mean she needs to act like a role model to anyone.
Maybe not, but she's not famous because of me. I don't see how anybody could possible find her interesting.

Ok Hitler
I found the guy who hates freedom

Strange site to be saying that on