Feels thread Sup Forums

Feels thread Sup Forums

>be me
>gf broke up with me, its impossible to fix things and coming back together, I have to assume its over
>waiting for a message from her, thinking she would regret her choice, nothing happens, its over and theres no way back.
>trying to find a new girl, someone special or at least for a nice conversation, drink or whatever happens
>dont have a lot of time and I dont have friends anymore, I live in a small town and you cant start talking to a stranger out of the blue
>installed tinder, no matches. I feel Im getting old, 33 years old and most of the girls are just passing by, holidays or too young
>spending my free time doing nothing, I cant enjoy my hobbies anymore as Im constantly thinking Im wasting my time

Inb4 start going to the gym, Im already doing exercise and getting fit. The more time I spend like this, the more depressed I get.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UWtj2#dkDFLoq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What'd she do?

I'm 34 and gave up a long time ago user. I drink a bottle of bourbon every night and am generally a miserable person.

What makes you happy user? Specifically, what is it you can do to have fun and laugh? It might sound silly or eve dumb but doing what you like and having a good time is a great way to fight depression, you just have to find what works for you. You can't change the past, only the present and future. We're all gonna make it user.

You don't need a woman in your life to be a man or be someone...If its sooo much of a problem get a hooker

>be me
>just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago
>feeling pretty good right now

Stop being so pathetic a d maybe a woman would like you.

Im trying to not do that, still wanting to enjoy this years before 40

I consider myself a person with too many hobbies like architecture, art/design, almost every kind of nice music, lot of films, cocktails and so on. But at the end most of the girls dont care about these things.
I decreased my goals about them and I wont care even she is chubby or too average, Im the kind of guy who lives far better when having someone at my side.

I dont know, Im 33 but I look younger, like a 25-27 guy, so I can look for younger girls too and thats always nice. I have to say my last exgf was too young -21yo- so honestly, I knew it could end at any moment.

For me the worst thing was breaking up with my previous gf, we were together for 6 years and we were about to get married or at least being ready for that. Its incredible how woman can screw a life like this.

there you have it OP

This is what you want?

imgur.com/a/UWtj2#dkDFLoq

>33 dude 21 chick
of course its a relationship with expiring date,just man up u fag learn to leave alone,to be fine with yourself and do what u like,u will find someone more suitable or in the other hand u wont
noone is designed to be a scientist or to get a gf just learn to leave with it

In the same situation bro. I had problems with loneliness and talking to girls in general, man I was depressed as hell. Then she came along. Had the most perfect time of my life for just 4 months, until she decided it was over. Just like that. Left me completely clueless, until she decided that I wasn't good enough for her anymore or some shit like that. Still not over her today.

There are heaps of 31 yo chicks out there desperate for a man to give them a baby. Grab one of them. I am 48 and painfully aware that I am too old for the hot young chicks now. Damn!

It's a killer no doubt.

I've been there.

Shit never REALLY stops hurting. The pain it an etch on the memory.

But whatever.

When it happened to me, I enjoyed the living shit out of my own company.

Although, without anyone to stop me, I went on a fuckhead rampage. Never denied to myself that I was a fuckhead.

Then I got some bint who nurtures my fuckheadery and has brain-trained me down.

But I found her by accident.

Don't force it, user.

Don't search.

Let it happen.

Girls have always the best part. Even if the girl is ugly/fat or something like that she can get "friends" everywhere, or just anything she wants.

Mine decided to cut everything for several reasons, tried talking with her, meet in person but once she made up her mind there was no other choice.
Just one advice, even if it hurts, try to delete her from everything. whatsapp, facebook, instagram, conversations, anything.
I didnt delete my previous exgf and it was devastating when she changed her profile picture hugging another guy like if nothing happened while I was depressed as hell

I'm in a similar situation dated the same girl on and off for 6 years been engaged almost had a child (she misscarried) about a month ago she broke up with me through text while I was at work just out of the blue pretty much considering anhero at this point I feel like my life is over

feel you bro
can't help though, i'm in the EXACT same situation

my exgf didnt exactly broke up with me, she just disappeared from one day to another
we were having dinner at my home, watching a film, enjoying the night, sleeping together and next morning she went to her parents house.

15 days without knowing her, not answering my calls, not replying to any message and we were about to celebrate our 6th anniversary -lots of things prepared for her-
she changed her profile picture to one hugging a dude, said he was just a friend and so on. it was really fucked up.

you know what? it helps to know Im not the only one like this and this is a very common thing in fact.
It seems everytime I go outside I only see couples and happy people enjoying the summer, I know it could be just an illusion, but Im not good at flirting anymore and this almost to 0 matches on Tinder has really teared me apart too

I didn't meet the love of my life until I was 40. Buck the fuck up and go out there and live your life. One of the worst places you can go is the internet. Misery loves company. Oh, and I mean all of this in the nicest possible way.

>it might sound dumb but doing fun things might help you have fun and not be sad

Yeah wow stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard

focus on getting fit, and follow this easy guide
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

Yesterday I met one of my best friends, he came with his couple and they are living far away -Stockholm-. They invited me or even for trying a new life up there but Im not really sure about risking everything and starting something new there.

Damn, that's deep

Did he fuck her tho?

>>be me
>>just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago
>>feeling pretty good right now

Gets a bj from gf, instantly goes on chan to announce.
Wow. I'd like to be him, he's got everything in life.

Do you think it helps to get another girl as soon as possible?
Staying alone without girls makes me feel miserable and like if noone liked me

>33 years old
>I live in a small town

Small towns are for raising kids and retiring.
They are for people who are satisfied with where they are in life.
You should have moved away long ago.
Or at least stop complaining - you made your choice.