Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uhhhh let me think about that one oh wait no need i already know the answer which is fuck yes clog my throat, And'

clog em up up throats

Milhouse level false meme.

How is it log boy doesn't get banned?

you'll understand when you get older, junior. In the meantime pipe down

I dont get this log meme why the ruler is in metric that measures length and not age?

no, scooter, it measures maturity, something you'll learn about when you're older

Grow up kid the ruler is completely irrelevant with age

Yes for lot of money

that's why it's funny
see: humor

>his fucking face in the back

Ok maybe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo

That is called a rule you dumbshits. A ruler refers to some one like a king or queen. So shut the fuck up and remember - it's a rule

good eye, logger. Very mature (sincerely, it is)

animaterrman wannabe? wanna fight faggot? you're gay

It's a link for animaterr man dumbass
You don' t deserve trips you little faggot

nice trips cunt, but i haven't seen the video before and that isn't animaterr man's voice so i was a bit confused you little faggot, let me fuck your tight little ass

Trips logged.

Youn need to grow up laddie

>Le funny YouTube memer man

Back to plebbit

Holy shit this guy is a genius! I'll slidd to that!

Nice gif, buddy

i still don't understand this. did that guy show someone his shit or something

stop thinking you are dank because you hate youtube fucboi

Someone give this sweet summer child a logdown

lots of log-on-log infighting today, lock it down gentlemen we are at war and the enemy could appear at any time.

>dank
>fuccboi
>memer clock man

>>>>>plebbit

Can't we all just grow up? Get some maturity

Quick logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

it's not a meme. Also, strike any logboi down, and two more will take his place

>mayme arrowz :^)

angry logger

soup Sup Forums

Out of the loop here. Someone explain the background behind logboi? kthxbai

open your mind, man, and then open your fucking throat

>kthnxbai

Sorry junior, adults only

Wow, junior. Do they not teach counting in daycare anymore? Once you learn colors, you may advance to numbers, like a big boy

may help to read the thread there kiddo
kids these days!

>fucking newfags

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

>kthxbai
yea I think you're in the wrong thread, sport

Has anyone ever tweeted Andy beerbag these memes?

dont even mention the POSSIBILITY of that fag showing up!

hey fuckhead
I'm an oldfag

If you don't recognize "soup Sup Forums", you're the new fag, cunt

>implying Andy himself isn't a logboi

Grow up

actual newfag spotted

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Friendly reminder to hide these threads.

whatever you say, kiddo. Did you learn that in "Baby's First Big Book of Internets"? Give me a break and grow the fuck up.

friendly reminder to grow up, sport

Friendly reminder to age a bit.

>not knowing there is a logboi admin
go for it, kid

disgusting

Oh fuck, here we go.

log out, bitch

Wew. Is this your first time on the internet or do you just have severe autism? You must be delerious from log fatigue, you need a log slidding down your fucking throat asap. If dubs, I'll give half of mine

Stop shitposting, Andy.

>Grand Sixx

no one has ever heard of that old faggot before

>stop SHITposting, Andy
Impossible

also, dubs logged, throat clogged

Grand Piss logtwat

bada bing bada boom clog my throat make some room

good one heuh

Fake and gay

>post time, almost 2 hours ago

>tfw logthreads are the longest lasting threads in Sup Forums

pipe down, junior
btw your little pee thing is getting unhealthy, it's time to move on son

fake news

that sucks

Oh you motherfucker

pathetic

>tfw a streamfag shows up

Stop fighting your instinct for creamy steamers, let go of your hatred and anger. All you have to do is slowly open your mouth wide (just like at the dentist or like a little baby bird about to be fed) and let Andy do the rest. Don't be scared, once Andy dumps a fat one down your fucking throat you'll be in pure bliss.

Why did you vote for Trump?
Inb4 jobs

That's a lot of Andys all logging in their pants at once - fucking pussies ate terrified of The Filthmaster

Of course this faggot gets a steamy log. Been rolling for days with no dubs bit the guy with the lame filth memes gets one!!