Hey I'm new to the site. I came here from the LGBT forum on this site

Hey I'm new to the site. I came here from the LGBT forum on this site.

I'm a non-binary person, and I want to have surgery to have both a vagina and a penis. Is it possible?

If you kys, then yes, it will work

no

Tits or gtfo

| |
v lgbt board is here v

Dick + tits or gtfo

There's a picture of a person who is like this but I think they might have been born different

yes, but which ever one they are building is going to be markedly inferior

stay in your containment board mentally deranged faggot

Just follow this procedure

OMG you must be a totally interesting person. Very progressive and unique. So brave!

you're going to fucking regret it. when you get older you'll think that was a stupid idea regardless of whether or not you get the surgery
there's a reason why tranny suicide rates are so high

learn to dock nigga

this is the containment board

what genitals were you born with, it makes a difference for surgery.

I was there but nobody provided me a solid answer

Explain

Just kill yourself.

The depressing truth of what we never wanted to happen coming to life because we let it

Feelsbadman

I believe what you're referring to is being a Democrat.

i'll explain when op tells wich genitals it was born with

Wow you sound like an old man who discovered tattoos for the first time. I do what I want to do with my body. Get over it.

If you have both does your nutsack get split down the middle and you have one ball hanging off each side of your pussy

I was born with a penis, though I really want a vagina as well without losing it

Sure. Just find a doctor who is willing to do it.

I think it sounds silly, but it's your body and what you want to do with your genitals is none of my business and doesn't impact me in any way. There is no reason for me to care about your gender identity aside from wanting to sound cool on the internet.

op won't answer cause op not serious.
fuck op

>I want to have surgery to have both a vagina and a penis. Is it possible?
lol, no. You can have a penis and a wound, or a vagina, and some dead dudes flesh not hooked up to anything. Those are your choices.
if you got a dick, don't get it chopped off, you'll end up with an itchy painful wound and all of Sup Forums will laugh, just like at all the others before you.

You just have to find the scientific evidence for the simple existence of non-binarism. Hint: DON'T USE TUMBLR LOGIC.

well finally an answer.

you have a dick and you're a cunt, problem solved!

They're going to remove your sack then and have a lot of surgery to make a slit in order to make a vagina

I don't get people like you, you like cock, pussy, both or none it's that simple. Here's the deal you go around wearing what ever the fuck you like but if you decide to wear a bin bag covered in shit people are going to avoid you and act differently. Stop expecting other people to accommodate your every whim and treat you like a snow flake. Or accept that people are going to treat you differently because you're wearing a bin bag covered in shit and not give a fuck if you do give a fuck don't wear a fucking bin bag covered in shit. Also sure why not it's your money have a cock and pussy and when the surgery's done literally not figuratively go fuck yourself.

I'm absolutely OK with that

You will never have a vagina. You can get a painful hole that looks like one, though.

Really? If you are serious you've gone off the deep end mate, it's not gonna be a vagina (unless you just want a slit to get fucked in) and your dick will cease to function. Think things over more

*Paid for by Trunk People.

Hey, to everyone in this thread. Does anyone here have the pic of the trans man with a dick and a vagina? Ugly looking thing trans covered in tattoos and a black coloured dick despite the guy for being white.

Maybe posting that will give OP a little wake up call.

Has it literally been done before? I've got 20 grand saved up for it and I'm willing to travel anywhere, though I haven't found a place that's able to do it

You have a right to be stupid but that doesn't mean you should exercise it.

Fake vaginas? Yeah. Enjoy wanting to kill yourself.

It's literally just hacking away your family jewels, making a flesh wound in place of where your balls used to be and then the surgeon saying "Voila, a perfectly working vagina"

fuck off