Unhinged. Batshit crazy

Unhinged. Batshit crazy.

Even the Republicans are saying it.

* only explanation is early onset dementia - Ana Navarro, Republican strategist

* don't know if his presidency will survive the midterm elections, Mitch McConnell, Republican Senate Majority Leader

* downright scary and disturbing, can't trust with the nuclear codes, Republican James Clapper, former head of national intelligence for George HW Bush

* not competent, not stable, Republican Senator Bob Corker, TN

and that's just the Republicans

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation?field_legislation_status_value=0
youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>enough people preferred a lunatic over the other candidate to get him the presidency
That should actually have been a huge giant red flag for the establishment.

This should have caused immense and serious introspection and long intense debates about the course of the country.
Instead people started flinging shit at each other.

>shit

Yeah ok they threw bricks and fireworks as well, but you get the point.

>the point.

Trump will not be an issue for much longer, you have my word. Once my payment has been delivered nothing will keep Trump safe. Keep your eyes on the news this month.

senile? maybe maybe not

but he sure can't govern.

he will still be able to sign Arpaios pardon

I have no faith in the decision making process of the majority no longer. Let whatever god rest the souls, the pariahs, the pioneers who laid the foundation for a democratic republic, because that foundation is breaking.

Could have, should have, would have, and yet look around. We didn't. This is it. This is where we are now. Real living people helped create the reality we now live and breathe. Time and again, we have seen, been able to witness and even interact with circumstances and situations that have been clearly, loudly orated and recorded in what is effectually stone: history. All of this history to be beholden to, and look what happened ever still. Another shade of the same old bread and circus. The same old story. The same damned thing. I expect for there to be an actual civil war or pockets of fighting and acts of terror within the next year or so, because the process of discussion and debate has broken down to a point at which I, myself, nobody in truth, no longer see reason to even attempt to be patient with, and engage with, those who happily, gleefully, chose and still choose this path. Those who continue to rebuff their choices and harbor zero regret or sense of responsibility for the actions, words, and inaction thereof they choose, freely, to stand behind. Who choose to bleed, to bleed and to show that their blood is red, and nothing more. What good is that? Whether they know better or not is beyond the point, because if they could not know better, they do not know better, and the act of them coming to know better is precluded by their intent to contradict anything that seeks to confront them in the same way an animal lashes out at a perceived threat. There's nothing left anymore, nothing whole, nothing good. Just shells and facades, degrees of idealistic portrayals and bickering, empty, circular, arguments.

Damned are we little children.

> Trumpets whole argument for voting for Trump was "At least he's not Hilary! XD"

How can a country be so collectively retarded?

Poor education standards, if recent news regarding the American education system, as a whole, is anything to go by. But, God, watching someone with egg on their face smile proudly is just something else.

what a shame that is. Arpaio ignored a court order. That's not ok. doesn't matter what you think about what he did or why he did it for immigration, but we do NOT ignore court orders.

Trump better hope Pence is in a generous mood when it comes to Trump's pardon.

U mad white boi?

Trump supporters should be mad. Not me. I'm thrilled he can't make good on any of his promises. Dead agenda. Lame duck. weak. sad.

Because they're sick of shit.
Stuck in some empty soulless city with the same dreadful neighbours for decades, doing the same manual unfulfilling labor to financially support a distant apathetic government ruled by incompetent idiots.

Humanity has gone mad.

I think most people felt this way in the months leading up to the election. More people were getting up and learning about policy and government than were "protesting" and rallying for a while, or at least it felt like it to me. Now though? It's like fuckit.

We've already seen he has to kowtow the line of the other two branches to get anything done larger than spoils system appointments. Maybe he'll do some lasting good for this country, we can still hope. Bernie pussied out, and only the hardcore SJWs or yuppies that never got a speck of dirt under their fingernails completely drank the koolaid on Hillary. Who the hell is there left to run against him? And then after that to run against whomever wins?

Ironically, the people pounding the streets are the only ones that haven't smelled the carcass yet. Even the Neo-Nazis are slowly becoming safespace crybabies. What a Brave New World we live in, user.

butter

Being sick of shit is not a valid excuse to beget chaos and sow even more dissent and destitution so until the very fabrics of what could be considered as the
>standard
began to fray in bouts of anomie and willful, apathy-laden ignorance.

Being sick of shit is a great explanation. It's a shit excuse. Anyone who uses it is exactly shit.

I'm shocked no one has started calling him Daffy Donald.

It did, faggot.

You Trumpfags ignored it.

You mean they grew up in a system where education was cut by the Republicans and people who did end up finishing school did so just to get a job instead of an education. Lack of a good education leads to the decisions made by Trump voters.

I'm sure that's what you meant.

Trump is more Scrooge McDuck.
Daffy was cool.

If I got a dollar every time someone said Trump would not be the president much longer I would be as rich as him!

oh so you mean their opinions are the same as they were during the campaign?

So you're OK that people were too stupid to do the right thing and dump Trump"

k

only explanation-dave navarro, janes addiction

>I'm OK with a politician doing a 180 on campaign promises

k

>addiction

*citation needed*

faggot

also - whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation?field_legislation_status_value=0

hes mentally retarded, in my expert opinion ,as the former lead guitarist of janes addiction, thats the only possible explanation-dave navarro, former lead guitarist of janes addiction

Trump said he was going to "lock up Hillary" for one thing.
Trump signed sanctions against Russia into law
didn't fight to repeal Obamacare
didn't ban "All Muslims"
the list goes on
you elected a liar and a pussy

>believes "the majority" elected Trump

kek

faggot

i think that
maybe donald drumpf
possibly drinks pee
every night
and eats poop every day
considering
how stupid he is

>*citation needed*
"My name is Donald J. Trump, and I think we should stop intervening in the affairs of the world and focus on America only. America first! Make America Great Again! Let's stop being interventionist! We need to focus on America, not the Middle East!"

And then he talked about bombing the terrorists in their homes, dropped the MOAB, went on the proverbial offensive with world leaders from trade to threats of war, played footsies with North Korea, and continued to prattle on about affairs in other countries like Spain or Venezuela.

But, hey.

-never promised to ban all muslims (lol you must be a cnn sheep)
-the hillary thing is on going, he can't just lock her up
-things change when you're actually president

>But, hey.
inb4 durr at least he wasn't clinton

kek

Trump voters aren't the only problem. You're helping demonstrate that. My grievances have gone way over your head.

>never promised to ban all muslims
yeah he did faggot
look it up
he said there needs to be a ban until Congress "figures it out."
Your ignorance is no excuse.
>the hillary thing is still going on
no it isn't
>things change
Trump did a 180 on most of what he campaigned for
why are you defending a liar?

I am not in any way related to whatever buttmad fantasy brewing in your head faggot

fuck off

He tried several times to ban all people from Islamic faith.

You're alive, you're upset about Trump voters, not an argument.

No, it sounds like you're part of the buttmad fantasy.

you actually are

if your asking about the election than everything that happend after is irrelvant to the conversation

the" lesser of two evils" is a valid argument

if your criticizing what hes doing now than mention the election isnt relevant because he IS in office and what he is doing should be addressed

but if your just going to question he legitimacy of being president than your also ignoring his action is he doing now

and frankly your letting him get away with his bullshit

>not an argument

not making one
I'm making fun of the butthurt speech you've decided to make before the entire thread.

To paranoids like you, everyone is somehow involved, so no fucks given.

Also I proudly voted for Clinton in the General Election. Are you going to say something stupid and pompous about that, too?

>the" lesser of two evils" is a valid argument
not if you think Trump is somehow the "lesser"

>not making one
So why would you need to justify what you're doing if you're not trying to make an argument for what you do in the thread?
>n-no, I'm not part of this
>but I'm going to tell you why I'm not and justify my reasoning with
Which involves you in the thread to begin with. You're part of this. Look at you go.

The excuse is that people have gone mad.
You can see this with how rational debate died at the hands of overemotional wankers waving nazi flags and tearing down statues.

>You Trumpfags ignored it.
And you didn't?
You could have prevented this you know?
But you didn't.
Because you were blind and overconfident.
That's your weakness.

Considering that everyone, from uneducated farmers in some half abandoned redneck town all the way to students in campus universities are going haywire in the streets, education has little to do with this collective madness.

Maybe if climate change hurried up a little or God hurled a meteor in our general direction everyone would have a reason to stop worrying about their hollow monotone lives and their bitter resentment towards fellow citizens.

Until then, prozac it is.

You are the one challenging the status quo. That means you have to defend the utter faggotry you unleashed here. I'm simply pointing out that you don't even seem to have your facts straight about "the majority" who supposedly elected Trump.

You kind of need to sit down
and shut up.

I can't control idiots who choose to believe disinformation that elected Trump, user.

The facts about Trump were there, and were available for anyone to consider.

You don't get to pin this on me.
Hell, you probably voted Stein or Johnson. Or stayed home.

Yes, education is THE reason why we have conservatives in this country, period. And they made sure the education system didn't get too liberal, because people might start thinking for themselves.

There is no debate on this, information is readily available.
If you keep arguing against this, you're just going to be treated like a total faggot. your choice-- bring it on.

Lack of an education over generations. Just one or two didn't do that. That shit has to be bred into you. You know the whole "If my pappi an granpappi didn't do it, why should I?".

It could be that..
Or it could be that you're still butthurt.

Yeah, you're still butthurt.

Yeah well we are talking about a few generations. The cuts in education started in the 1960s. Teachers were vilified, and curriculums started going towards job-based outcomes.

>ITT: sour left-leaning individuals and yuppies complain about the fact that trump won.

have you had enough "winning" yet user

kek

That depends on how you behaved after you voted for Clinton in the General Election, user. While I'm not that user, let me tell you something. I don't know you personally. There could be an entire story I can't or don't know about that does a degree of wonder or terror for you regarding this or that, moral righteousness or whatever floats the boat.

But I am a living person who was witness to everything that happened during and far after 2015, to this day. If you can be so partisan and steadfast in believing that nobody but the people who explicitly run around and yell #MAGA are responsible for where we are today, then I really don't know what to tell you, because you know you won't change your mind or digest what's being thrown around amongst the vitriol, and I know you won't, either, because you'd proudly demonstrate it now by invoking the anecdote, as if voting for Clinton is somehow contradictory to anything I've said previously. To which I have to say, again, I don't think you got what I was putting down. I'm still here to break it down if you're still a citizen of the United States of America, and, pardon my language, not some duck.

And I have to ask you what faggotry I'm not defending, user. I have my facts straight about the majority; you're providing some more.

>I have no faith in the decision making process of the majority no longer
The totality. The majority. Do you see anything explicitly mentioning Trump? If so, please cite.
>Another shade of the same old bread and circus
>because the process of discussion and debate has broken down
>Those who continue to rebuff their choices and harbor zero regret or sense of responsibility for the actions, words, and inaction thereof they choose, freely, to stand behind
>to bleed and to show that their blood is red, and nothing more

I kind of need to stand and be heard if I need to defend the utter faggotry.

>I have my facts straight about the majority;
the majority didn't elect Trump

stop repeating this lie

Have you had enough losing?

Please show me the reply in which I said,
>the majority elected Trump

>That depends on how you behaved after you voted for Clinton in the General Election, user.
Doesn't have shit to do with me.

Stop talking shit on the people who made the right fucking choice.

The intelligent majority did.
Faggot

You keep talking about "the majority."

The majority voted for Clinton, not Trump.

>intelligent
>voting for Trump

pick one

kek

Still has 35% approval ratings.

Yes. 35% of Americans are functionally insane. The civil war needs a redo, and the crazies need to be wiped out.

BREAKING NEWS
TRUMP IS RESIGNING!
youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c

I've done nothing but win since November. watching watching everything Trump tries to do stymied by opposition or incompetence.

>advocating violence

stupid faggot

So you didn't exist and weren't a participant in the entirety of the democratic process in which the United States of America votes for a President.

>made the right choice
See, it's not about having made the "right choice". Being that pious and concerned about having "done the wrong thing" is exactly stopping you from seeing what I'm typing. Plainly. Right here. It's not about who you voted for. It's about how all of these different people, all of these individuals, how this entire series of events, how this entire system we rely upon for governance, has gone so awry.

What happened to civil discourse? Why do people get so zealous? Do you not want to know? Are you pious?

You keep insisting I talk about the majority as if I am saying the majority with regards to who voted for what candidate. Stating that the majority voted for Clinton does not change or contradict what I've said thus far. I encourage you to show me that it does.

pepe is a symbol of faggotry

Just because you've decided to have a mental breakdown about the outcome of the Election doesn't mean civil discourse has broken down.

You seem to have a big stick up your ass about making Democrats seem as bad as Republicans, though.
Why is that?

>Stating that the majority voted for Clinton does not change or contradict what I've said thus far.

Yeah it does. It kind of blows the fuck out of your naysaying.

The political side who said we should not be aloud to own guns wants a war. A war that they would obviously lose. Because they don't like guns or even know the difference between an assualt rifle and a semi automatic rifle. A side that sees zero hypocrisy in the idea of both calling for a war to "protect themselves" from governmental actions and to also ban guns. A side that can olnly be so hypocritial as to use the thing they have been trying to eliminate for so many years to initiate social and political upheaval because they made such poor choices and have such bad ideas that they lost to a man with zero political experience. Zero. And thats where we are. And thats how stupid you are. And thats why you lost.

>See, it's not about having made the "right choice"
Except that's totally what it is.

Last November you could choose between:

A. Continuing a stable democraacy
B. Electing an utter incompetent who told lies about "draining the swamp."

The majority of this country chose A.
Anyone who chose B was either stupid, stubborn, or misinformed.

Christ-user here.
I don't care if trump wins or loses, i'm not one to complain because i know he is merely the skim atop the milk.
He will make good and bad choices in action (as any president would), and he will speak his mind(which is admirable in an age where wrong-think can make you lose your job) and because of his position of power he is riling up commies and yuppies alike to violent action (by their own volition mind you), which is waking up more and more normals to the unsustainable post-modern nightmarish dystopia that they live in. Exposing the mainstream media as being practically nothing but propaganda, exposing identity politics as the trash-fire that it is, and exposing a corrupt governmental institution; all while the world around them burns because of the butt-hurt lefties losing their shit and continuing to be bitter about the fact that trump has won. Ignorant to the historical fact that their actions are only polarizing more and more central and right leaning individuals to the right, thus bolstering more support for this old man named trump.
And because i'm a christ-fag, i have no need to worry about this shit and get to sit back and watch the shit-show as everyone apes out. One it's done, i get to be some of the first people to reform the ruins. So i am most definitely winning, and loving it.
Have fun
~user

I like you

>He will make good and bad choices in action (as any president would)
Trump has not made any "good" decisions, though.
>(as any president would)
You also seem to think Trump should be treated as having the experience of even George Bush

>muh Sup Forums buzzwords
kek

samefag

>So i am most definitely winning, and loving it
but do you think you'll pass 8th grade this time
you said the same thing last year

You ment to say "i don't like anything Trump does because I'm a sore crybaby loser"

Kek

No I meant to say you're an edgy faggot who sleeps in tendie crumbs

that poster was a longwinded idiot
you lose either way for agreeing

Look at all that butthurt

>doesn't mean civil discourse has broken down
Trump attacks members of the media.
Mick Mulvaney and Trey Goudy trade blows.
The wife of a treasury secretary trades blows with a mother of three.
People fight and bicker on social media over political ideology and party affiliation.
People scream about the degenerate left.
Clinton talks about deplorables.
People call republicans/democrats/liberals/conservatives stupid, for being just either of those.
You argue with me and insist I'm insane for what I say.
A woman dies after being hit with a vehicle by someone who you could say is on the entirely opposite side of the isle.

But there's no breakdown of civil discourse? When do protesters take it to an intelligent area of discussion instead of hurling insults, chanting, and coming to blows by the by?

And you go on to chirp about how I'm demonizing Democrats, as if they're, what, worse than Republicans? What, they don't exist on the same level? Is one better than the other, is one, stupid? What is it? Why are we so concerned with the equivocation between two monolithic, overly personified political ideologies? Don't you see what's wrong with that?

If you don't, that's is part of the overarching problem. Am I personally attacking you, do you feel the need to defend Democrats or Republicans from some imaginary assasionation of their character? Because that's not what I'm doing.

People. People in either court, of any degree, in any persuasion, can do anything. And the majority of people, together, do things that begin to chart a repetitive, and glaring, series of issues.

Naysaying of? You're making a strawman out of me, user. This is why I never think we'll ever make anything better.

Kek stay mad
Loser

>muh projection

I'm loving watching every one of Trump's ideas get stomped, some by his own party.

Yeah whatever kid

Been watching mass media recently, eh?

It's totally about that? Woah. Woah!

You're on the topic of whether either candidate, themselves, and what they could bring to the table in terms of governance, would mean. I'm not talking about that, so you can see why it
>totally
isn't what it is about.

Nobody seems to read and digest before they respond anymore. It's a problem.

You could have gone out and convince more people to vote Hillary.
Instead you stayed on the sidelines, smugly believing you already won even though anyone with at least half a brain or education could see that it was not in fact going to be easy.

>muh education
When "experts" are consequently wrong about a whole diversity of pressing issues (with climate change being one of the exceptions) people are gonna question the quality of education.

The media and celebrities certainly didn't help either.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they're partly to blame for Hillary's loss.
That and Trump (and Bernie somewhat too) succesfully painting her as part of the "corrupt" establishment from which she had trouble recovering.

I like you too.

>proving my point
so much winning.

see pic related

Still not Clintons ideas
Kek
And he sure got that supreme justice Gorsch in which was the biggest fuck you ever and he will be seated for life even after Trump leaves and Niel will continue to write the utmost powerful conservative legislature till he retires and old withered man or dies.
Enjoy
Faggot