Is Chris Stuckmann youtubekino?

is Chris Stuckmann youtubekino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94lpx0g4X8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like youtubeass

He's a hack. The only reason he is popular is because normies watch him to decide whether to see movie X.

His reviews are mind-numbingly shallow and the same shit every time.

>Hey guys, I just saw this movie and I liked it, but I didn't love it. The plot of the movie is blahblahblah. The cinematography is great. The writing is decent but it didn't really pack the emotional punch for me. Anyway guys, thanks for watching and remember to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up!

Thanks Chris, really stellar analysis.

I'M GONNA GIVE THE FORCE AWAKENS AN A+

It's an A- at best tbqh.

Take responsibility for your own stupid memes.

TELL

Yes, that's why it's called a review, not an analysis.

The point is his descriptions are always completely generic. Real film critics like Mark Kermode who does reviews as short as Chris' at least manages to describe the good and bad things about the film with insight beyond simple adjectives and also compares the film to several other films.

AHHH, THE REVENGE OF THE SITH. THE GOOD PREQUEL.

Yep

you forgot that he has to mention he's been a fan of x since he was a child

You are just fooling yourself, almost every reviewer has the same review concept.

>tell the story in short
>who plays the characters and something about the director
>general opinon about the movie
>film elements that he liked, elements that he didn't like
>maybe some connection to an another movie
>concluding remarks

The only thing that is different is the part where they talk about what they like or don't like.
But it all boils down to a quick review where they recommend/don't recommend the movie based on their opinion because that's what reviews are for, it's like an ad for the movie.

Youtube Kino is my waifu. She used to post on /fit/ but doesnt' anymore and I'm very sad.

>Is an insecure aspie
>Collects action figures
>Has 3rd world personal hygiene standards (see video where he goes bluray shopping)
>Has boring generic taste
>Regularly rambles on for 15 minutes while saying nothing at all
>Can not cope with criticism on any level (refer to Zods snapped neck and his RLM response)
Yeah, sure sounds like Sup Forums. Fag IMO tho.

You talking about bats?

>>>Has 3rd world personal hygiene standards (see video where he goes bluray shopping)
i just skimmed through it and didn't notice

Yeahhhh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=94lpx0g4X8w

you should watch his "under the skin - explained" video where he literally does nothing but retelling the plot.

what's her most fappable video

Why is he so stuck in the past? He can't go one video without talking about being a kid. His life ain't so bad now. Makes a living doing movie reviews, gets to fuck a pretty decent looking woman every night, has his own manchild cave.

>gets to fuck a pretty decent looking woman every night
Pics?