Asians vs Redheads

Asians vs Redheads

strawpoll.me/13774094

Redheads every time man

got more?

ginger is master race

I don't think I've ever gotten a boner this fast in my life, even in my teenage years.

It's redheads. It's always been redheads.

kpop girls are hot

gingers and asians are both so hard to train. Once you do train a good cock sucker then they are a keeper!

neither are ideal. but if I had a gun to my head. ginger.

nice. I would appreciate any more that you may have!

Asian.

With a read head it's like fucking bozo the clown.

simply amazing. i think i'm in love user. any nudes?

Redheads, this world does not need anymore mentally ill hapas. Plus red headed children with freckles are cutest.

silly you don't "read" their heads...you fuck them.

I'm surprised Sup Forums chooses redheads over asian wamen. I thought you guys were all into anime n shit

nope, soz

/thred

We're all white supremacists too though

So funny, I forgot to laugh reddit.

Tough, but heres an asian

Ginger ftw. Anyone saying asian hasnt been with a ginger

Fucked both. Redheads all the way.

The winner is both.

Have you been with an Asian? And if so what nationally and how many different nationalities?

also 183 users online only, I thought Sup Forums was visited more often

Chinese and philipino. Chinese was boring, i had to do all the work while she layed there. Philipino was ok but nothing on a fiery, passionate redhead. Felt like my dick was gonna break off. Now i chase redheads almost exclusively

I want her as my doctor so bad

asian/white mix are the hottest girls ever

Red head girls are cute. The boys look like faggots though.

Asians are below the white ubermensch. Gingers are the abomination of the white race and are classified as untermensh. So Asians if we are playing Paralympics.

Redheads, all the way.

Redheads for me.
Current gf is a freckley redhead, swears like a trooper, smokes, is mouthy as fuck, takes no fucking shit from anyone despite being petite (and I'd genuinely fancy her chances in a fight against another girl) but over all this, she's fiercly loyal. I've never known a girl like her, it's fucking great.
Fucks like a champ too and is way more sensitive than any other girl i've fucked.

I have never seen a skinny red head though. They are all fat and ugly.

Sorry redheads are just try hard entitled bitches with a pierced asshole.

Gingers are shit tier.

Redheads is ideal heads.

nice crotch shot. jerking it

love this slut

Ugly.

hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

Orange hair over this? Top kek.

Asian redheads. The sexiest and rarest of all god's creatures.

doesn't look like a purebred asian, more like a mongerel

Unicorns! Unicorns I say!

more of that shit

Happas are god tier.

Some kind of whitewashed SEA mix? Doesn't even look like she could cook rice properly.

Don't have children with her. You will genetically curse your Children and theirs to come. Maybe try adoption if she insists.

Redhead. Every. Day.

Any other Dicker worshippers here?
I want to fuck the shit outta her ginger cunt.

White girls (no matter what hair colour they have)>>>>>>>>Asians

front side

That looks dyed.

>Don't have children with her.
why is that? because she's a redhead? I'd love to add to the ginger population m8, though other gingers in her family have had kids with dark haired guys like me and none of them have had a ginger child

all you got please

>colour
KYS

no. make as much babys as possible. spread the red hair gift over the planet.

Who is this trap

>American English
>English (simplified)
>English Lite
>English (Five Year Old Child Edition)

Unless you spell things the English way, you're all of the above.

that's the aim.
Not guys though, male gingers are fucking ugly. From my experience, the majority of redhead girls are fucking ugly children, then as soon as they hit maybe 18, BANG, hot as fuck

why can't we have both

>adding extra unnecessary letters is so dignified

All you Eurotards are gonna be arab mongrels in 100 years, so you don't need to worry about either gingers or Asians.

Wrong file, I hate my life.

Redheads are the most disgusting non-shitskin race. They're literally mutants full of freckles. So, Asians win any time.
Whites > Asians > redheads > arabs = pajeets = niggers

Not a trap, shes Elly Tran Ha

thats it?

Damn she has a hot body

yes unfortunately, happy fapping

People have enough problems in life without being ginger, the majority of them hate it. As you said, they are quicker to anger and will develop sunburn much more than others. They are also more sensitive to pain have a higher tolerance to anaesthetic which means they will need more dangerous amounts if they want to do drugs like ketamine. We are nearly at the population limit for Earth so it's best the children that fill the remaining gaps have the least flaws as possible. Don't bring in troubled beings just for some fetish.

I'm going to the Philippines in about 2 weeks.

Any tips?