Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mt st helens

i love these threads, bump for interest
i dont have too many photos to add unfortunately

Bin Ladens first video after the 911 terrorist attacks. Circa 2001

my grandfather was on this ship

A canadian soldier and mohawk warrior stare each other down during the oka crisis of 1990 in quebec

so that's a 1980 foto?
No contriboot sorry on fone

Good photo
Nearly quads

yea

columbine?

no, fucking 9/11 you faggot underage b& newfag

That's a Bobby Hughes classic right there.

1982 the day following the night time massacre of unarmed palestinians by christian militias in Lebanon. Aided by IDF illumination flares

thanks for clarifying

Wah Mee massacre Seattle

Last one from me

Wah Mee club

I wonder if it was the General/Admiral's idea for a special fancy cake or his wife's, with her cold shriveled hand grasping the knife on top of his hand while staring directly into the camera, smiling with her matching head dress flower thing

fucking hmmmmmm

Waltz with Bashir was based on this

who?

Hahahaha

the fuckin what?

its probably opium

Love these threads

Those specks over the bodies are flies

two guys robbed an illegal poker game held by the Wah Mee club in Seattle in the 80s. Executed 13 patrons, pictured in

is that good? never watched it

J Robert Oppenheimer and William Lawrence

pretty damn good

Frozen horses russian winter

Hello zere baby...

Onlookers watching a nuclear test.

How the hell did that happen? Looks fake

This is a cool thread. If I could make one request: please post the highest resolution version possible. I like to save these, print them out, frame them, and hang them around my apartment. I have a half of a wall dedicated to Nazi photos that I printed from Sup Forums. Not because I'm a Nazi, but b/c /aesthetics/

Something about how animated their faces are gives this picture a feeling of recency.

This one is from last thread

context please. not a fucking psychic.

I have zero idea of what the context of this is, but the man sure looks majestic.

Pretty sure I've seen the guy closest to the camera play for the all blacks at some point.

I would fuck that squaw. I bet she had a thick black bush.

When the War started, passing planes just passed by each other or waved to each other. Obviously it didn't last.

Rearmounted guns were a relatively easy early solution, as it took some time to figure out how to synchronize machine guns on the fuselage with the propellers so you wouldn't shoot your own propeller off. Some Entente pilots took to just lining their propellers with steel and hoping the bullets wouldn't ricochet back into them.

Some race riot, probably.

who these guys?
look like bristish desert uniforms but they look asian/pacific islander

1967 Detroit riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

Clearly taken for propaganda effect, but most of the clearer photos we see from the second world war were staged anyway. The Soviets were quite good at it.

saved for reaction bread

Ya know, when I see this picture, I just want to give her a hug and tell her everything is going to be alright.

photos rating: 10/10

thread rating 2/10... no fucking context

why i can hear them playing Bink's sake from one piece?

This was back when men were men. Long before traps made question our sexuality and want to play with penis.

ANZAC, in this case Maori (New Zealand) soldiers serving with the British. Over the war, a great variety of races served under the British, the most numerous being those from the Indian Subcontinent. However, everyone from Chinese in Hong Kong to South Africans and Boers fought under the British Flag.

The Haka is a traditional Ritual War Dance in Maori tradition. They were a rather warlike people; the Moriori, practiced pacifism and nonresistance, which was why there weren't an awful lot of them left after the Maori arrived.

sometimes i like the mystery of just wondering

Long Range Desert Group LRDG

sandstorm over the sahara from space

Nobody cares bruh

>I don't know how to do Google reverse image search

Jesus takes selfie with child.

For 150 photos neck yourself pleb newfag

>I don't put effort into learning about something interesting
I'm not going to spoonfeed you. Grow up.

Japanese propaganda leaflet dropped in the course of the Pearl Harbor Attack. Some Japanese Pilot took the time out of breakfast to drop this.