Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

Meme answer or not?

Best Dax

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

op stole the pic

Would you let Dukat fuck you in the ass? Asking for a friend.

With his spiked cock? yes

Do I get to fuck and marry his daughter?

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

Upon further reflection, he actually did a whole lot wrong.

Jadzia was hotter desu

Fuck off

Had a Bajoran child

Only if you like broad shoulders

>implying he tops

yes she was, ezri tried to act cute, and beside of that jadzia had a way cuter face, not so wide like ezris.

i think 14 year olds and fedoras like ezri more, because she is smaller and makes this stupid looks.

I am an 83-year old man who has never worn a hat and I greatly prefer Ezri

>ywn live on Cardassia Prime with Ziyaal in the mighty Cardassian Empire

I think people who use terms like 'fedoras' are manchildren who think they're adults and like jadzia more because they're secretly gay and want a butch women to help guide their transition

Based

>be Garak
>get exiled from your homeworld by dad
>havent had sex in years
>spend years flirting with qt doctor only
>decide to fuck some douchebags daughter instead as a way to stick it to them both
>she gets killed by some asshole
>Bashir is still straight

Feels bad man.

Fun Fact: The writers wanted Kira and Dukat to have a romance as a metaphor for Bajor and Cardassia seeing past their history or some shit. However Visitor flatly said "NO" as it would be completely out of character for Kira. Dukat's actor was all for the romance. Ultimately the writers opted to give Dukat a relationship with Kira's mother.

Yes. He was too soft on the Bajorans. He said so himself.