Crypto noob here, can I can have some bits please to get me started? Idc how much...

crypto noob here, can I can have some bits please to get me started? Idc how much. Imagine me as a homeless Sup Forums with a cup on the sidewalk. I'm a pathetic fag I get it. But its only bits...

14HWm--2Wrji1MtCNyve--Rahoz5sW7--XHCw9Jj

remove dashes.

I love you

Please donate me 100bitcoins plz thankyou i show you bob and vagene

Did the same a while back, nobody really cared about me, i'm poor and i'm also in debts, can't find a job since i'm an illegal bastard in this country so it's kinda worst, yet nobody helped me, good luck wih your begging user.

Thanks, sorry you're illegal and such. Shame that we have imaginary lines and worry about what patch of dirt you're born on :C

i can also receive btc, ripple and eth, but i guess people with crypto aren't losing their time on Sup Forums

its a shame really...

I also just want to see if my wallet works.

Never heard of faucets, faggot?

>crypto noob here

No not really.

I'm curious too, what are faucets?

Per google:
A faucet is the name given to any website or app which gives away free coins. There are many bitcoin faucets on the net, as well as many similar service for other coins.

AHH okay, I understand. Guess I'll go try that instead of begging

any recommended faucet?

No. I googled a term for you. Try doing the same thing yourself.

>illegal bastard in this country
kys I hope they find you, cockroach

I'll help you out, but only if you are buying dragon dildos with it

Do faucets for them, quit being lazy

Literally.

I'm so sick of a bunch of fat losers led by king cheeto himself trying to police the entire world. Too much homeschooling .

Sure I'll do it.

Faucethub(for a shitton of faucets), freebitcoin, bitfun, bonusbitcoin, moonbit, moondoge, moonlite, swissadspaysfaucet.
Stick to those and you should be okay

Bitcoin is basically Beanie Babies 2: Electric Boogaloo

Thanks user. If I stayed up for a week straight and just went nuts on all of them how much do you think I can bank?

Probably .00025 to .00050 BTC

Um, It all depends on payout, which depends on the price. But do the PTC wall, video jackpot for a little while at a time,(it pays ~77satoshi ~every 10-12mins) just gatta keep the window up and it playing, just dont over do it as it will ban you.
You got a decent computer, you will make more with mining. I do faucets for a little extra.

Thanks for the input user.

No problem, just a guess though, it's more profitable to go for altcoins, but it is also a bigger risk.

invest in iota, iota is future. its a long term investment. became a richfaggot in severeal years.

You remove the dashes you lazy cunt. I'm not sending you sats if I can't just copy-paste your address.

Its not the patch of dirt that matters. Its you being here illegally not paying taxes and not contributing to the government systems that are setup.
Thats the part that makes you illegal.

Cant, Sup Forums thinks its spam

Sup Forums won't allow it but

3Eo1dtx
qrFdyBCjFd5
ENH8hCXpq
EKn5FPx

14HWm2
Wrji1MtCNy
veRahoz5s
W7XHCw9Jj

yeah this works

Fucking retard. Do you lock the door in your house? Why though? Let everyone in and let them shank you or smth. Borders exist for a reason, kid. No wonder you're begging for money on an anime forum. Worthless sack of shit left wing parasite.

>iota
Where is the best place to buy?

I have no side. I have been to and also lived in different countries. America is the best place to be. Why else would anyone come here?

I'm not in the US tho

bitfinex

Exactly. If you open the borders and let all the 3rd worlders come here they will just make this place shitty too. Best just help those maggots develop so they will have no reason to come here. Borders are good, kid. Same as having locks on the front door of your house.

I can legally stay here but i don't have a job permission tho

this shit ended up talking about illegal inmigration tho

You have to go back

as far as the law in this place goes, if i get a job i become illegal so it's kinda the same thing

why dont you get your faggot ass to some nigger street corner and eat some dick? fucking die already you worthless scum

Illegal here. I don't know who you're talking to, but I've payed taxes every year since I was sixteen. Do you think Uncle Sam doesn't claim taxes just because I wasn't born here?

>illegal bastard
Hasn't stopped anyone yet. What's you excuse?