Today my grandmother came home and was crying like I've never seen her cry before. I know she's dying...

today my grandmother came home and was crying like I've never seen her cry before. I know she's dying. Can I get some ylyl or something to cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/la4wpTpDZkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My grandmother just died. Was in hospice for a week. I swear to god she looked like pic related.

You think you've got it bad, My gran is dying also but on top of that I've got a dysfunctional sociopathic backstabbing narcissistic family, so I will probably never see her again because she lives in a different country and on top of all of that shit I have to put up with this because I live in a shit-tier country. You got it good OP.

And on top of all of that shit I'm running out of booze very fast so this is gonna be one shit night

butthole pic of grandma?

youtu.be/la4wpTpDZkY
This made me lol

Smother the old cunt in her sleep then go ahead and hang yourself...win / win.

Holy shit!

I get it. Cause niggers like chicken.

She was crying because you still live with her and she can't afford to keep feeding your freeloading ass.

You're new is showing Mr. McNew.

>misery is a competition
>hey look guys I won
Fag. OP is clearly very sad about his groondmoom, which should make you want to emphasize/share your pain with him, but instead you go out of your way to declare yourself more depressed than him and faggify yourself in the process.

Sometimes cool stuff happens in my city

GET THAT GUY OUTTA MY STREAM