Does anyone on this board still like British posters? We seem to only like each other now...

Does anyone on this board still like British posters? We seem to only like each other now. Everyone else seems to unanimously hate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody likes anybody on Sup Forums. There's more white infighting now than there was during WWII. Everything is going according to plan.

Should we ask the new jap boss to remove flags? They are kinda fun.

I feel there hate bro but I hate every other Brit poster too just not as much as the septics.

We do it for your own good Nigel.

If we take you seriously GCHQ will kick in your door and haul you off the a labour and reeducation camp in N. Wales and you'll never be seen from again.

You brits are mean and take everything to personal.

To be honest we get bants but we can take it and give it back.

this, and for every knife in your kitchen you get +5 years in solitary.
I love you guys, also I feel bad for you especially Londoners.

I like you, except for that creepy old guy that always posts pictures of that menopausal slavic chick.

>tfw Britain is literally 60's russia

Fuck. I need my country back.

Yeah, it gets genuinely aggressive at times though. Honestly I don't mind a laugh but half of our time is spent arguing who's more cucked. It gets us nowhere. Jew dividing and conquering.

Londoners?

Why you care about black and brown people? There no white people in London.

I like you user. I hate your government, same way you feel about me

yall seem like you have a defeated attitude or something now

I Like brits. Given that the poster is white and not a poo.

Probably just shills. Most of us are motivated about leaving the EU.

I live in the south England 95% white area mate, the only reason you have to feel bad for me is the weather and women are shit and I can't shoot guns.

All of Europe is getting that way. Leave Europe 1st. You think Big Brother is scary now, wait till its totally undemocratic, and governed from Brussels. The EUSSR will be a horrible place.

Take it from someone that saw communist up close. Its happening again.

>including Ireland in the anglosphere

fucking triggered mate

I thought there were a few left, which is who I was talking about Boris. also I'm a pooinloo myslef but I hate niggers and kebabs so fucking much that I literalyy have fits of rage sometimes

t.broud burger :DDDDD

You guys are some of the worst posters on pol desu. As bad as us at least.

how long do you think it'll take for the shit to reach your area? or will it never?

Fuck, were you around in the Soviet days?

Was it as bad as we're told?

The turkroach's plan worked perfectly and everyone swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

>Anglos
>White

That's why you're hated.

All whites left in London are uni fresh labour cucks.

South Africa is full of niggers and I've been there it was hell on earth. then there were nigger tier poos, and then a few normal pooinloos and barely any whites.

Not sure if she was weeping for the 32 dead or for the millions of UK, European and Commonwealth soldiers that sacrificed themselves to preserve sovereignty to have it all swept aside and ignored by the muslim hordes, Leftists and EU

What a waste of time and life all that was...

sad really

I just feel bad for you guys, yes we have race issues and all but your country is becoming third world muslim calaphate rapidly. I'd leave that island asap

We get mostly Christian Filipino immigrants. They're alright, plus a few poles. Muslims don't like leaving cities for some reason.

Fuck the labour party they remind me of bernouts from around here. it's a shame you cant have another Thatcher or some shit, and the kikes probably dont want Nigel to be elected as far as I know.

>tfw I live 15 minutes away from the doughnut

I'm sure I'll be fine! They don't care about me r-right!

Tryna move to the US, that's if Brexit fails. You guys love letting in Mexicans but the system is unsubtlely rigged to keep Europeans out. It's ironic the men who built the nation from Europe are now forced out.

You merely became hated, Canadian posters are born in the hatred, molded by it. By the time somebody actually enjoyed a Canadian contribution I was already a man and no longer shitpost

In my experience philipinos have been pretty religious christians, and while I'm not very religious I like that about them. they can be degenerate as far as just being like the other normies but they dont stand out in a bad way. I live in California and there are a lot of them, mostly they just act like typical milennials. some of the more religious ones are a bit more redpilled though

Doesn't matter. If Brexit happens Boris Johnson will be elected. He's a traditional Conservative.

>Boris
is he part slav? anyway I really hope Brexit goes through. how are people in your area responding to the notion? from what I've heard britain is pretty split down the middle on it, almost 50%.

>If Brexit happens Boris Johnson will be elected

Yes, conservatives predictably have both bases covered, good-cop bad-cop Cameron and Johnson

How astute of them

They're all really short so the guy filipinos all stay together. The filipino kids were always the ones bullied in school for being like 5'3 at 16. Other than that they're pretty normal. Don't breed oike guinea pigs so they're not really a problem.

kek, who cares its 4chinz

Brits seem to be straya-tier these days. It's a shame, really.

Perfidious anglo-kikes.
Fuck off.

Hello! I'd like for you to answer my survey as a good citizen!

how many knives do you own?

when was the last time you used a knife?

have you paid your respects to allah recently?

thanks for your time. we will be evaluation your responses to determine if you will make a good citizen in the United Caliphate. have a halal day!

All uni students and middle aged women vote remain. All working class and old, plus some kids want Brexit. Nationalism is suddenly really popular with teenagers now, idk why. They all want UKIP except the uni students.

I'm a manlet so I can sympathize with them. but yeah as far as they go I'm okay. but North african niggers and kebab trash are fucking everything up.

>thinking it is actual British people shitposting and not the jews

Because of jewish shills using proxies to create a notion that the UK is bad to racebait and weaken white people countries, just like they do with Australia, Canada and Germany.

Don't be a dumbfuck and think that this shitposting isn't done by the jews.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

A

do you think a nationalist movement could catch on in the universities? I suppose not..

fuck no, uni students are the biggest cucks going.

Every kebab can fuck right off. This happened last week:

>go into local cornershop
>spend a tenner, need a fiver change
>cashier just keeps watching his paki tv channel
>say 'excuse me?'
>no response
>say 'hey!'
>he flips out
>says in paki accent 'you are now ban! you are ban!'
>basically starts kicking up a shitstorm till i leave
>never got my fiver

I hate all non American posters, and I hate 38% of them as well.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
what the fuck is wrong with these sand niggers. I swear we need a Holocaust 1.0

If you're even a torie (considered the moderates party at this point), you'll get excluded from social circles. The British uni system acts as a matriarchy in which all right wing men keep to themselves, and all lefty men basically buy shit and follow around their leftist gfs who run all clubs and events. It's like hell.

its practically the same here. anyone who is even a little conservative doesnt show it for the most part becuase everyone will hate them.

>holocaust 1.0
Kek, haven't heard that one before.

Because Britain was the only country to declare war and defeat Hitler. The Russians apparently didn't and then popularise Communism. The French didn't declare war on Germany 15 days before us. Germany didn't break and post war agreements in invading Poland.

No, only Britain is at fault and Hitler would somehow make Europe a paradise according to Sup Forums

thanks m8, I try to keep it fresh

what are you trying to say? I feel like you're making some heavy implications kiddo

It's because we were the only one of the original Western Europeans who could repel Hitler. That and everyone here lives Russia so no one blames them for shit. I have nothing against slavs, but Stalin and Churchill both played a part in Hitler's Downfall.

I don't like cucks, no siree. Everytime I see a Britcuck, Germweenie, Canacuck or Swedecuck flag I'm all like "eww, this guy probably wants to drink coon cum".

i actually like british posters, they keep me informed on brexit, and i think the whole bring back the empire is pretty cool

but then again i like most people here, except some of the cuck leafs

I don't even like other British posters

Their hatred is my lube.

at least you're not canadian.

>Rats being Rats

You're not British, Achmed

Sup Forums constantly blames only Britain for Hitler losing the 2nd world war despite that we were losing before USA got involved and Russia sorted out its internal affairs enough to repulse Germany. France declared war before us and the reason that the penalties imposed on Germany after the First World War were to severe yet only Britain is blamed for the entirety of it.

>mexico

This is actually pretty comforting. They have it at new levels of shit.

Welcome to club. As an American I get shit on non-stop, but such is life at the top.

Wear it like armor, my island dwelling friend.

Lets face it.

In WW2 one empire was going to go down out of the USSR, British and Germans. It'd just turned out to be the Germans.

we have stepped on alot of toes in the past...and we aint as powerful as we once was

not a nice combo lol

the argies,germans and indians are the worst for being rude imo

just do what we used to do...laugh and shrug.

and i care about america,canada NZ and australia desu ill defend them even if they are in the wrong.

I like you, but I'm a Britbong living in Americlap, so make of that what you will.

>we were losing before USA was involved

Please don't get all your knowledge from Saving Private Ryan.

All the USA did was give us the strength to push onto the western front, making the war slightly shorter by reducing land for Nazis to retreat back on. After Stalingrad it was just a push forwards from Russia while Britain sat and cheered him on. Huns could never invade England. Too many strategic disadvantages.

Do you get lots of attention from the girls for your accent? Always wondered if it was true.

Britain was. We couldn't have preformed the Normandy Landings with just British men. Yeah Germany wold have hell of a tough time landing here, but we wouldn't have landed in France if not for the US. Russia was a big help in steamrolling from the East and probably still would have won the war, but I doubt we'd have played much more of a presence with ground troops if not for the states.

That's what I'm saying though. They gave us the strength to invade, but this invasion would ultimately be irrelevant.

Ever since I came back from Ibiza I haven't liked British people

Probably. We don't really know. The Germanys were close to developing the nuclear bomb. If they could hold o the Russians for a year or two, they could have done it. Being invaded suddenly from two sides is what fucked Germany up. All they needed was a small defensive force in France to stop us and any French resistance while focusing on halting Russia and hurrying the atomic bombs development. I don't know what could have happened and we never will know since its such a tender subject; no one will ever give it a truthful analysis of what could have happened.

Yes, it was every bit as bad. But my parents and grandparents had it FAR worse.

I see the exact same things happening in Europe as happened here and its terrifying.

He looks pretty Irish to me.

Fight with us and reclaim your honor

Lets make Europe great again

Not after his nazi statement. He fucked up there. They are lynching him for making a truthful statement devoid of hate towards anyone. But no one can liken Nazis to anything except the holocaust anymore. He literally fucked himself out of the PM race with on word.

>average irishman

Agreed. Beedy eyes and sloping forehead. That man is Irish for sure

T-thanks Ivan

It's weird seeing a German being friendly to us. We kinda backstab you poor bastards at every turn. I'd hate us at this point! That said Britain and Prussia were a great alliance.

To be honest, I used to absolutely adore British posters just because of Nigel Farage. Then he lost the election and I became depressed just thinking about Britain. But know that if you guys manage to Brexit I'll be extremely happy for you.

I dont trust you but we both need each other if we gonna fight our own leftist scum and shitskins at the same time

We can nuke each other later or take the War into space

Nah. It'll be forgotten about. Literally no one is talking about it except labour members. British Broadcasting Cucks are shilling hard for it though.

I may give you Britbongs a hard time every once in a while, but it's all in good fun. I do tend to worry about you guys, though.

In any event, I just want the leafmen to leave.

This, if you're anything deviating from the left you just shut up about your own political opinions, until you find like minded people

It's just not worth the hassle otherwise

Basically Britain never would have lost the war because the Germans didn't have the war potential to out war Russia, and they didn't have the war potential to invade Britain, so the worst case scenario would be a stalemate on the western front with continental europe being too reinforced to invade. We pretty much would have had to focus on North Africa and the eastern front.

I miss the old days when we all fought. It's a weird feel.

Europe is like one big episode of Tom and Jerry. We're not supposed to be frirnds, only temporarily ally one another.

Fuck that, the huns are the traitorous ones, how many times have they tried to ruin europe and how many times are they going to try in the future? You suck han's tiny cock but he's secretly plotting the destruction of Britain through schengen and mass migration.

i miss hating on each other

true equality and world piece was much nearer when you could insult each other openly and make fun of each others stereotypes

I wouldn't trust the sausage eating cunts in gerWOMANy an inch. They hate us and we should hate them. French hate us too. Poland is cool and we're historical allies. Fuck sweden and denmark

you are so willing to fight whites but not the shit skins that have infested your own nation and are slowly taking over

wise up or die alone
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

I never liked the krauts either but we need to stick together.

Yes I'm a little bit of an Anglophile tbqhwyf