How to cut without getting caught/alternatives to cutting? yes i'm an emo bastard but help a fag out...

how to cut without getting caught/alternatives to cutting? yes i'm an emo bastard but help a fag out, i haven't cut in at least year but i feel such a big urge

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_embolism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overdosing on heroin

They always suggest using ice cube as an alternative to cutting as it hurts as well, but idk

Cut somewhere more discrete
Get a tattoo or piercings as the pain should give you what you are after

>alternatives to cutting
>not cutting yourself

Your throat

Lighter burns are primo user, just keep the bic going for 10 seconds and apply the metal to wherever you like. They sting for a while and heal relatively quick.

cut on your legs or upper arms
or keep glass garbage and smash it in a parking lot when youre frustrated

Cut your upper arms, chest or thighs. That's what I used to do. If you do a bunch of cuts pretty quickly the endorphins high is fucking amazing. I used to cut and cut until I just sit there motionless, blood running down myself and just feeling great

that sounds like something i should try omg
so do a put like a spoon or something over a flame for a few secs then put it on my skin?

i don't know what it is, but whenever i cut myself i always have to cut my left wrist on the side where it's the back of my hand and not my palm that's facing up, i never get a high anywhere else

You can use whatever you like. The metal guard on the actual lighter gets hot enough so you don't actually need a metal utensil. This leaves a distinct U shape burn though, some will recognize it if it's somewhere obvious.

thanks so much. it's my first week of college and it's hell so far

Says cut shows pic of scratches

Lmao what are those faggot cuts? Fucking slice yourself up. They're not real cuts unless you pass out

No worries user, we all need a rush from something. Good luck in college, don't fucking drop out it doesn't end well.

And here I thought people grew out of this shit lmao

Nipple piercings. Push needles/pins through your nipples, just add more if you want more pain. The holes close up invisibly after just a few hours, there's no lasting damage/scarring and the pain is delicious. You can increase pain levels by using thicker needles, making more holes, pulling on the pins and even stretching the holes somewhat. I did this for years. Eventually I pierced my nipples permanently (stretched the holes to some 3mm with a taper and let them heal with barbells in for some months). Can recommend, nobody will ever find out if you don't want to and when you grow out of the phase you aren't reminded of this period by horribly disfigured arms which will cause you to never want to wear short sleeves or go swimming, ever.

smoke weed or jack off, your body's just looking for dopamine

Have you tried just jerking off? It releases feel good chemicals in your brain, too.

i jack off usually 3 times a day

Do you expect me to give any other advice besides killing yourself?

op here, most ppl say that cutters aren't suicidal but at this point, i am. if i could cut my heart open i would, i want to die so bad

idk, the other repliers gave some nice advice. but yea, i've been thinking about that a lot lately

you could just kill yourself like you obviously want to. what a fucking pussy. KYS.

ok

bump

um, dont cut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_embolism
just do this faggot

You welcome user

i saw that before, is it legit?

Yes, helium being an inert gas it does not trigger the same reaction as too much CO2 in your breathing air. Your body will be unaware as you drift off peacefully.

Also if I may; if you fucking kill yourself after I gave you that advice before I will track you down, defile your corpse, and hang it above your mothers bed so she sees it when she wakes up. Ungrateful faggot.

Just take my advice regarding the nipple piercing. You really don't want permanent scarring. Eventually, everyone like you either becomes an hero or just quits self harm. In that last case, you really don't want people looking at you and judging you for the next 60 years or so of your life. It will fuck up any semblance of self confidence. I get the rush that pain provides as I have done it myself a lot and for a long time but you really don't want permanent damage, just pain

would you fuck my corpse too?

Fun fact for suicidal fags out there. Those party balloon tanks are no longer pure helium anymore due to people offing themselves. They mix in o2 now so you just wake up disappointed and feeling like shit. Get yourself to a welding supply shop. They'll have pure helium tanks for rent. Argon as well. Also an inert gas and should do the same thing. Haven't killed myself so I can't say from experience but people at my work have died in tanks full of argon.

Draw on your body instead. It works

Burns were my thing. I still like to from time to time.

>haven't killed myself so I can't say from experience
kek

Also every non-oxygen gas will kill you if you inhale only that and no oxygen. Even just lack of oxygen will kill you. Just put on one of those masks with the hose hole plugged and force yourself not to take it off as you suffocate, which will be the hardest part. But I generally advise against suicide

how do you burn yourself?

>Put a few layers of duct tape on the handle of the spoon
> heat it for 10-15 seconds while running cold water in the sink
> put the spoon under the cold water
>emo magic

If you're gonna cut yourself, do it right. Fucking cry baby. Either kys or suck a dick.
This guy gets it. ^^^

I never tell people to kill themselves because I guess you go to jail if they do now, but from a practical standpoint this guy is right. Could OP explain the point of cutting? As far as I'm concerned it's just being bored, thinking your life sucks more than mine or that hobo's, and trying to get attention because you're a little bitch and your dad never took you to a shooting range.

a lighter you dumb fuck

JUST KILL THE FUCK OUT OF YOURSELF

I shouldn't help, but inside of the leg is probably the best option for hiding it.

I've been a cutter for many years. Nobody knew for like six years. Upper arms, legs, chest, you name it. It's an easy thing to hide. After it gets out though life is much more enjoyable.

Free room and board if OP actually does it? Sweet. Go OP!! Go OP!!

Heat up some wire and brand yourself, or take a thin metal rod and rub it on some rubber until it's super hot. Then line the burns up both sides of your arm

Finishing a degree usually doesn't end well either

I don't understand why people cut, you either wanna die or you don't and cutting like a fag isn't the way to go

This got gets it ^^

Don't cut yourself man, I've a twin brother who had marks like these but they're drastically gone, try and find happiness in life, nothing more crushing that seeing a loved one in such mental pain that they have to hurt themselves, had to go full gay sorry but it's the truth brother

But really, does anything?

There's wanting to die, and there's craving the dopamine rush. They usually overlap but not always.

>have to hurt themselves
Or what? The roaches will get them?

Cut once deep across the neck till you feel the spine with the knife.

I'll be the last time you cut yourself
You'll be cured ,

Why would you not want to get caught? The only reason people cut themselves for is attention. You're even looking for attention right now by making this thread, you're not going to use anyone in this threads advice.

this is the perfect opportunity.
Serious question.
Why? Are you so desperate for attention that you feign not looking for attention when cutting yourself?

Get some fucking exercise or something instead of cutting yourself you daft cunt

wait so is cuttiing a good way to quit jacking off?

>cutting
Kys underage fag

Use mine

Even if it works its not a good way to quit you silly bastard

Here's the best way
Don't

Well, you're dense.

If you want an answer why, here's a few: Due to self-hatred, due to the way it makes a person feel ('Endorphins'), it can help deal with things, annoyment, anger, hate, etc. And the more you do it, the harder is to stop given you know how easier it's to cut than actually have to deal with your feelings of anger/etc. So eh.

get some fucking professional help, ffs

Why not just kill yourself?

you will get this endorphin by exercising. It'll hurt, but less than cutting. You'll also reduce self hatred. Are you really that weak in your brain?

Cutting isn't about wanting to kill yourself. Why'd you do that?

cut yourself so you drop dead, best way to fix that problem

Not everyone can exercise, mate. Just saying. Personally, I'm long done with it.

Shit, man, if my dad HAD taken me to a shooting range, I'd be dead by now.

If you cut yourself you should just kill yourself

I did this to the letter as well, it was nice.

That makes no sense. "If you eat, you should kill yourself". "If you drink, you should kill yourself". Etc. There's no morality. You should kill yourself. Like... what now?

kill yourself fagt xD

Summerfag alert.

>checked

But also, who can't exercise? Other than physically disabled people, who have ways of staying in shape and don't you fucking say fat people are disabled, who do you mean?

careful OPs gonna cut with that edge you got user

lmao this

Don't cut in straight lines. Make it look like you got cut accidentally. I have some on my forearm that I pass off as just yardwork fuckups.

op here wow this blew up
GENUINELY thinking about killing myself real bad, just worried about how my family would feel. if i didn't have a family i would've done it by now.
i'm 18, but my dad and siblings would be upset,

>eating-keeping yourself healthy
>drinking-keeping yourself healthy (unless you mean booze)
>cutting-harming your physical body like a dumb 9 year old
Where is your logic?

I've heard using an orange works. Don't cut it open or anything. Just rub it real hard on your skin a few times.

fentanyl*

literally only touch a little bit and you're dead unless they treat you with narcan first

i wasnt even trying to bait tf you retards are fucking stupid

The former is what I meant (not the latter haha). I'm sure there's plenty of conditions as well that stop people from being able to exercise, too.

why is living compulsory? like if you try to kys ambulances will try to revive you and assisted suicide is only for those who have 6 months to live wtf why

>84 replies
>ecks deeee wow guise this blew up I'm so daprezsed doe wat do

Welcome new friend

no fucking shit

I said drinking. I didn't say what. Both can be bad for you if you eat, or drink alcohol too much. Some stress-eat. Some starve themselves because anorexia, etc. Again, so what if someone cuts themselves, and how the fuck does that relate to "They should kill themselves"?

My brother killed himself last year.

Unless your family has money to cover everything after you go you're a real dick for leaving them with the expensive.

From personal experience.

litle do u no im roasting you using my schools computer

>acts like a newfag edgy teen
>gets called out
>I'll just say I was baiting!!

Dont do it faggot.

Please see

If you aren't going to care for your body fuck off. This is fat asses, and the like.

If you are going to purposefully harm it, you don't deserve it. This is cutters and drug abusers.

thanks for sharing your story, that is something holding me back. and i'm sorry about your brother :(