If you went back to 1955 and your mom started hitting on you, would you bang???

If you went back to 1955 and your mom started hitting on you, would you bang???

If I went back in time and my mother started hitting on me I'd call her a goddam whore and fuck her.

What if that already happened three years from now and you are actually your own father?

Wouldn't that mean you cucked the guy you've been calling Dad you're whole life?

Nop cause my mom didn't exist fgt

Nigga at 1955 my mom wasn't even born

>>even if she looked like Lorraine?

Fuck no, didn't you saw the bttf films? I would fucking disappear into oblivion as I cum in my mom's vagina only then to reappear as a deformed incest baby in my mom's uterus

What about ur g-ma?

this

Worth it

My mom was 4 at the time so... no

No because my mom would have only been a year old. Also I love my mom, but even as she got older she was always over weight and not shaped very well. Now if she looked like the chick from Back to the Future all bets are off.

which would create a paradox, because as a severely deformed genetic freak, your mother would never have found you attractive in the first place, which would mean the incestuous conception never would have happened.

She wouldn't be overweight at 1 tho

That scene gets me so hard, I can't watch that scene without a blanket or something to cover my hard on

That's the whole reason I came here. Watching bttf right now and wishing I could spit in Lorraine Baines' cunthole, then make like a tree and cum on her face

If she looked like Lea Thompson, FUCK. YES.

Any & all resulting consequences are totally worth it.

I don't know man, it depends on what time travel theory you think is correct, I mean, if the incest baby is me, is it still me from the time I came inside my mom, does it creates another timeline? Did it created another timeline the moment I traveled in time for the first time? Are time paradox real

>make like a tree and cum on her face

That's what happened to Eric Stoltz as Marty McFly, he just RAILED Loraine all night long, and ended up disappearing with his own timeline.

>All these worries about incest

Just fuck your past mom up the butt.

Nope my mom's ugly

If I went back and fucked her, then she never would have married Dad, which means I never would have been born and couldn't travel back in time to fuck her and therefore she would have met Dad and I would exist....until I went back in time and fucked her.

Finally. A sensible answer.

/thread

Artificial insemination my guy. Get some of your pa's semen, save it, fuck your mom with a rubber in the past and shoot your dad's baby juice up her poussy

in 1955 my mom was 1 but if she was ready to go and wanted the D who am I to say no.

Mom wasn't born back then.

Depends on how well she could suck my cock

my mom wasn't alive then and my grandma wasn't legal so

Eh, Im an incest baby so might as well.

How so?

>>If you went back to 1955 and your mom started hitting on you, would you bang???

Like a motherfucker!

My mom would be 6....so no

STOARY TEIM NAOW

If I went back in time to 1955 and my mom started hitting on me, I'd be really fucking confused, since she was born in 1963.

That makes it even better.

There are plenty of metrics for the size of a 1 year old. Absolutely she could be overweight.

My mother would be 10. I can live with this

Yes, my mom was hot back in the day
Although it sounds like she was a cock tease.