Alright lets go

alright lets go

be my gf

I'm far too lazy to draw myself four times at the moment.

Are you a trap?

Disgusting waste of space, 1/10 You seem like a good guy, 8/10

>creative
>draws Tumblr trash
Pick one please

takes one to know one

OP is a fag

happy birthday m8

thank u

Happy birthday, I turned 20 today

>creative

i dont have a dick

happy birthday to you too! August is a weird month to be born, it means our parents probably fucked on Christmas or around thanksgiving.

Trap means someone pretending to be something they aren't, faggot. Go be ugly and talentless somewhere else.

i already have a gf
i barely drew anything, are you referring to the faces? i drew the XD bc i used to be cringey as hell

im trans you cunt

>used to be
>still are
Your stats scream of a useless, self pitying waste of space who has depression competitions with other faggots on blogs.

Trans isn't a thing though? Trans is just a bullshit copout people use as an autism security blanket.

That plus: 24th of August is the first day of Virgo. When I was in school, there girls went crazy about shit like that.
Here in Germany, we call Virgo "Jungfrau", witch means in englisch "Virgin". Guess what they called me for year's...

oh I was 23rd, which is last day of Leo. Some call it off at the 22nd so I got a lot of arguments over whichever one I was.

People just used to call me "faggot".

well i mean i dont have competitions but is it cringey to be depressed?

Your level? Yep. People who don't even try to help themselves and who wallow in their own self pity, wearing it like a badge deserve to be shot. You don't deserve to live a life if you're just going to bitch about it the whole time. The inconceivable amount of chance it took to make you, and you just waste your one in a trillion consciousness. Why, because you had a shitty childhood? You got bullied, and you surround yourself with toxic people to feel comfortable in your own shittiness? Fuck you, and fuck your fake "poor me" bullshit.

my stepdad tried to kill me and beats my mom and 4 year old brother. im schizophrenic and have bpd and my mom threw me out on the street bc its safer for me to be borderline homeless than to live with her
i got raped like 8 times and everyone i try to befriend takes advantage of me
i wouldve killed myself a long time ago but im obligated to take care of my cat and thats p much it

Underrated post.

Who the fuck cares? They're just excuses. People who have it ten times worse than you in third world countries will still push forward to make pennies an hour to feed themselves to survive. While you sit in the comfort of your own home, probably in a basement paid by your parents and autismbucks, and you have the audacity to be as big of a human turd as you are. People take advantage of you because you present yourself as a weak faggot incapable of anything, and it's probably true.

O nice. Another "Dunning Krueger: the thread". Literally every single time the clowns that come to this thread rate their intelligence high as fuck. If this thread gets enough replies you'll find that more the majority of these faggots who post their stats rate their intelligence as marginally above average.
The best ones are the idiots that say their favourite movie is fight club with these really stock standard tastes yet have like 10 intelligence lmao

TBH if you're homeless the cat would be better off in a shelter

No Johnny, you're fucking retarded.

Incredibly creative and underrated