Speaks for itself desu

Speaks for itself desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marina is and has always been terrible. However, she's recently become a complete and utter washed up hack. Charli just released one of the best songs of her career. She just can't slow down. Charli's music is everything Marina wishes hers was.

hi virgin

i'm not waifufagging, you faggots probably listend to Marina the wrong way. You can't just listen to Marina like that, that's not how it works. Of course retarded faggots that listen to the wrong song first(because it's the first to apear when you look her up)will get a wrong impression of Marina thinking she's shit, but if you actually take your time and listen to some of the more obscure Marina stuff then you might understand the Talented Genius that is Marina Diamandis. Her Vocal Range is abosuletly Amazing and her Voice is beautifull. She is also the most attractive 30 year old.

>Charli's music
LMAO

>based marina gets straight to the point instead of writing poor poetry

>implying she ever wrote a piece of "music" in her life
El oh El

>Charli just released one of the best songs of her career
are we talking about boys? LOL
youtu.be/mPRy1B4t5YA
holy shit i cant

Yes! Invoking El, the god of the gods, lord over the Judaeo-christian Lord is very apt when facing the great power of Marina.

I haven't completely listened to FROOT yet, but I didn't like that she worked with so many different writers for Electra Heart compared to her first album which I thought was a lot better where she wrote more of the album herself, I think.

get help

There is no help

I WAS THINKING BOUT how shitty your taste is

So OP you say that you like Pitchfork, right?

>Windows phone
>In 2017.
Why?

Maybe try to focus on poor rating of your waifu's "mixtape" rather than changing topics.

>windows phone
bahahaha

>Windows phone

same fag

now screencap it on your end. i wanna laugh at the windows phone again

Samefag

I don't really care about opinion of someone who listens to Charli XCX and would kill himself if he didn't have an iPhone. Now stop changing topics.

i don't know who either of these artists are I just like bait threads and think ur mcdonalds phone is funny

But you still would kill yourself if you didn't have an iPhone.

Real men use Windows, real women use Apple and failed specimens use Linux.

samefag

I use Windows, but not a fucking Windows phone.

whichever applies

samefag

How?

>windows phone

>not (OP) (You)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut

Can we have now Windows Phone hate threads instead of Marina's?

One of those (You)'s aren't actually you, but (Me)

so Sup Forums is just a troll practice board right

you go here to quip all the quips you couldn't think of the last time a bully called you gay in the cafeteria

yes this is true

nice quads but no