The Mexican girl who won the European math Olympics just got invited to study on MIT and got handed a residency in USA

>The Mexican girl who won the European math Olympics just got invited to study on MIT and got handed a residency in USA

Explain this to me Sup Forums why are Americans giving residence and shit to a Mexican if they hate Mexicans?? Isn't that a huge act of hypocrisy? I hear Sup Forumsacks complain about Mexicans all the time and saying how much they want Trump to "build wall" which one is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

egmo.org/egmos/egmo5/scoreboard/
egmo.org/people/person706/
egmo.org/people/person705/
egmo.org/people/person491/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We hate illegals hombre

Your country just lets them in

Look how pale her skin is and compare to your poop colored complexion pedro. She is probably mostly European in descent while the average illegal Mexican is some shitskin Aztec-Moor hybrid.

We wouldn't have as much of a problem if the ones hopping the border looked like pic related instead of 90% native blood, blocky minifridges with legs.

get brain drained nigger

>1 out 122 million

we only want the good/smart immigrants

why is this so difficult to understand

ILLEGAL SCUMBAG PLUNDERING THE COUNTRY MEXICANS ARE BAD

She's smart and has proven some worth.

Also, she isn't illegally entering this country.

Deal with it, spic.

Liberals and the nig president ruining the country are behind this, not taxpayers.

Tax payers hate illegals.

I'm blonde so I can't have "poop skin".

Notice how shes not; a rapist, a drug smuggler, a degenerate, or a shitty person?

Thats why we accept her.

We dont want your shitty people you dumb taco nigger.

Sup Forums doesn't represent the USA, even a tiny bit. They're an extreme minority. What, Mexico doesn't have loud, violent retards?

> Lumping Miss MIT in with the Build Wall Normies
C'mon Pedro

Mexicans are the largest LEGAL immigrant group in the US.

We want good immigrants who will contribute to society and raise the average living standard. Not shit illiterate immigrants who refuse to assimilate or follow laws. This girl is one of the former.

>one smart girl is equivalent to millions of subhuman cholos
They only hate the bad ones, Paco. If that winds up being blanket hatred, it says more about Mexico than the USA.

>all these burgers backpedalling
a sight to behold

>Americans are a hivemind

ajajajaja

>Brazilian economy falls flat on its face
>gets upset when America is taking steps to become great again

Truly, your Portuguese jungle niggers are incapable of intelligent thought.

MAGA

I don't think there are very many people who are

>NO IMMIGRATION, NONE OF THE TIME, FOR EVERYONE

Most conservatives tend to be in the camp

>SOME IMMIGRATION, DONE THROUGH PROPER CHANNELS FOR HARD WORKING EMPLOYABLE PERSONS

she kinda looks like a mexican version of jessie rogers

Stealing a countries smart people is the worst thing you can do to an enemy. Thats how the American industry entered modernity. Bless Germany.

We steal the best minds from around the world so they can make our country greater and keep their homeland a third world shit hole.

she is obviously a mexican of european descent

the average mexican is a shit skin

fpbp

why is this so hard to understand paco?

You're a fucking moron José. You should be complaining about the brain drain. This girl is smart and probably has little native ancestry, which will contribute to her success.

Instead of offering her a good education opportunity in Mexico along all the other smarties in your shitland, you come here and talk shit about Americans.

1: Academic Residency
2: Earned for displaying excellence
3: Done legally

If Santiago wants to live in America, that's fine. Just don't waltz over to sell crack and 12 year old whores and cry racism when we tell you to leave/toss you in federal prison.

Then come over already and quit raising a ruckus

>mexican intellectuals

We don't hate Mexicans, Illegals and those whom do not wish to assimilate into the greater American culture are rightfully ostracized.

here name is Olga and look at her complexion.

>implying she has any native blood.

also she's coming here LEGALLY so I don't have any problem with her entering the country.

egmo.org/egmos/egmo5/scoreboard/
She finished 10th place tho

You are such an idiot, OP. I'm so glad I'm thousands of miles away from you and the family and community that molded you.

This.
Why is this so hard for Mexicans to understand?!

Good. We are going to gather the best people from around the world to MAGA.
>mfw took one of mexico's best minds

I've been to USA, it's not really white or first world desu.

>Mexican
>European math Olympics

just cuck my shit up

We don't hate Mexicans. But our country was founded on bringing in outsiders to strengthen ourselves. Unfortunately, we've recently hit the point where we no longer need unskilled laborers so the majority of Mexicans would be redundant here.

So, now we only really need and want your best and brightest. Lucky, your best and brightest want us too.

It is not a matter of hate my tropical friend. It is a matter of survival.

she has really narrow shoulders

We wont stop the brain drain from your shit countries, we just want to keep the rabble out.

>ITT stormweenies make the implication that smart and orderly people are mainly white, whereas people with native blood aren't so

Look at the other contestants from Mexico you bunch of mouthbreathing hicks

egmo.org/people/person706/
egmo.org/people/person705/
egmo.org/people/person491/

Sup Forums is just an echo chamber full of disenfranchised far right neckbeard racist NEETs so its opinion doesn't really matter when we're talking about the whole US

She earned it.

She Is clearly a white Mexican and a genius
Maybe if you fuckers sent these people instead of those ugly little brown fuckers that only know how to pick fruit we wouldn't have to build a wall

We don't hate Mexicans issue resolved

I'll bite, where?

LEGAL!!!!! SAY IT WITH ME, LEE-GULL

Y U G E D I F F E R E N C E

New York and Atlanta, on different occasions.

Atlanta is hardly a first world area.
I've never been to New York, but I hear it's pretty dirty.
Both have huge minority populations.
I'm not surprised your view is skewed.

Why is everyone so against Cancer ??
I know a guy who got cancer and he recovered fine

I guess the moor thing is for us? But if shes of european descent that means most likely shes of spanish descent. Make up your mind.

>>Explain this to me Sup Forums why are Americans giving residence and shit to a Mexican if they hate Mexicans??

Obviously because they don't hate Mexicans, OP.

How would you feel if a bum came in off the street and started squatting in your house free of rent while eating your food and using your stuff, but did minor chores around the house to justify their presence?

Would have genius babies with/ 10