Driving this morning I saw around 50 dead cows on the side of the road

Driving this morning I saw around 50 dead cows on the side of the road

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/01/lightning-kills-32-cows-leaving-them-piled-top-each-other/101176790/
youtube.com/watch?v=MX7Yo0tWDgk
youtu.be/Kahp_kmOFzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They where sleeping you idiot.

uh oh, you may have charted onto their territory

Maybe they sleep.

I like you

Aliens

Nerve gas

or they got bitten by cow killers

cows do not sleep with their legs extended, they often sleep like a cat curled up on their legs.

Free lifetime supply of burgers. I hope you loaded up your truck, OP.

You need to get out of your car and go and suck the farts out of them.

odd formation, maybe killed one by one and then tossed off a trailer but not so as to pile them together, then at one point they said fuck it and made a pile.
Dont see blood, maybe died from heat or nearby flash flood, they seem very dirty.

OP here
They looked pretty stiff too

Notice the tire tracks in between the front two cows in this pic, maybe as if somebody backed a truck up?

Where?

>Velvet ant
>Cow killer

Your a very funny guy, we'll kill you last

OP here
Good point,I didn't see that, I wonder, why on the side of the road? If they deal with cattle I suppose they would have a place to "throw away" dead ones

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/01/lightning-kills-32-cows-leaving-them-piled-top-each-other/101176790/

Imperial Valley, huh?

A trucker had a load of cows that died-- heat, lack of water-- so he dumped them.

Dead cows explode after a few days in hot weather due to decomposition gasses. You'll have a super stinky ride to work soon.

I think they died from heat on the transport and the driver got rid of them

No, it's in mexico, right next to the border.

demons

Maybe it was this lil shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MX7Yo0tWDgk
nah, charlie for sure

Must be a part of the Carmageddon track.

>No, it's in mexico, right next to the border.

The Imperial Valley goes right up to the border, including Calexico, which is on the North side of the border from Mexicali.

You fucking ignorant dolt.

It's the foundation for Trump's wall.

You're right, I didn't know that.

That's prolly over $100,000 of beef if there was 50 full grown steers.

>calls someone else a fucking ignorant dolt
>doesn't know the difference between mexican or american soil

kill yourself

Cow guy here, looks like a classic case of the "nap time sleepy bye bye moo" give em a stiff kick and they'll be fine

That's a feminist parade.

>>calls someone else a fucking ignorant dolt
>>doesn't know the difference between mexican or american soil
>kill yourself

Look it up, you fucking retard. Then suck a load of double ought out of a 12 gauge, fucking fool nigger.

youtu.be/Kahp_kmOFzQ

Nah dude, I'm from Iowa and I can confirm that they're just napping.

probably Isis, was it lightning. I just read the article posted in thread. are you in mo. did your local news say anything.

>what is california
>what is baja california

retard, just fucking jump out of a bridge already. you're a waste of space

I am from ze auschwitz, I can concur, but I think these are jewish cows after the shower

McDoogles will buy that meat if you can get it to the quarter pounder factory fast enough.

On a side note, Mexicali is still the safest Mexican border town south of California.

There's a China town there, started by Chinese railroad workers who were kicked out of California after the RR was built and their wives and families who couldn't outrun the Border Patrol in El Norte. Great restaurants and trinket shops like SanFran, except more fireworks and switchblades. They have a Zona Roja in Mexicali, which is the "red light" district. Hot bitches for cheap, but you need to watch your ass and travel with a crew after dark.

Been there a few days already. Those corpses are pretty bloated.

OP Here
There's been a spike in violence this year.
Their was also a massive influx of Haitian immigrants this year who where trying to get into the US as refugees, the US didn't accept and now they ended up here.

>safest Mexican

naw, its lost angles, they just got a NFL football team, the Lost Angeles Dischargers

>>what is california
>>what is baja california

>what is a geographical description of a specific area.

> just fucking jump out of a bridge already
> jump out of a bridge already
> jump out of a bridge

Beso mi culo, panocha.

Mass mooicide.

This guy knows

Man those cows are fuckin wasted

>this kills the pajeet

>OP Here
>There's been a spike in violence this year.
>Their was also a massive influx of Haitian immigrants this year who where trying to get into the US as refugees, the US didn't accept and now they ended up here.

I'm sorry to hear that, hermano. I spent years driving between AZ and San Diego, and always tried to make time to stop in Mexicali. It's been a few years, and I didn't know about the chango invasion.

I always had a good time in Mexicali, and by treating the locals with respect and using the bit of espanol I picked up in San Diego, I made some good friends and was treated fairly.