Holy shit she's outdone herself again

Holy shit she's outdone herself again.
Is Chelsea the most consistent new act of the 2010s?

Other urls found in this thread:

www43.zippyshare.com/v/WgMlENFd/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A(ss)OTY

yeah, she keeps getting better and better.

I'm a noob when it comes to the heavier stuff, but I'm seeing it's appeal now seeing it incorporated in her new stuff.

Her?

yes

Damn it leaked already?!

Anyone got a link?

www43.zippyshare.com/v/WgMlENFd/file.html
I'll spoonfeed you this once cause everyone deserves to hear this, but next time just use the archive

>Is Chelsea the most consistent new act of the 2010s?
That's Grimes

"no"

Fuuuuuck.

I'd bury my face in that

is the leak a transcode?

music waifu :3

I got spooked by some people saying Chelsea Wolf's last album was a bit too Hot Topic, and I deleted it :(

I'm really conflicted about her music. I do seem to like her albums though: Apokalypsis was great.

her last one wasnt very good. this one is better, but still not as great as her earlier material.

>abyss wasnt very good

huh? i thought most of Sup Forums loved it :/

I think its pretty cool, even though I deleted it. Good heavy production, Chelsea's beautiful wraithy voice.

Oh, great! Another waifu pic dump thread! Make sure to keep it alive until it archives mods.

>He takes Sup Forumss opinion seriously

She is full doom metal now

hey thnx

wich pic is better for cover art? Ass or current one?

Shit really? I'm waiting till september but this makes me so happy because my fav songs from Abyss were the doomy ones

The end of Iron Moon is still amazing desu

Honestly I think that Abyss was average and that The Grime and The Glow with Apokalypsis are the best Chelsea records. But it's just my opinion.

I thought Abyss was her best. Havent listened to the new one yet

Bump, AOTY here.

yes
no
thanks
I believe so, 320 kbps
Abyss was great
Ass

It's a 128 to 320 transcode I'm pretty sure. I'm waiting til it leaks in higher quality to listen again. It was really great musically though. Maybe even AOTY.

It's definitely AOTY, I knew it way back in spring when I heard she was working with Kurt Ballou.

The Grime And The Glow is my favorite but this one might just beat it.

I do like her acoustic stuff better and wish she'd try that stuff again.

Her gear.

Never listened to any of here albums, only singles on Youtube. I'd like to 'get into her', what albums should I start with. I do have a history with metal music, but I prefer dark singer songwriter stuff more these days.

Just start from The Grime And The Glow and go from there, she has progressed a real lot.

Personally, you should begin with Ἀποkάλυψις to get the feel of her. After that begin listening to each album she released after Ἀποkάλυψις. Once you finished all that shit go back and listen to earlier stuff which isn't all that good but not bad either like The Grime and the Glow and Mistake in Parting.

restock this shirt already

The Grime And The Glow isn't really bad, it's just the recording quality since it was recorded on tape with garbage electric guitar/bass on some tracks and Ben's poor drum samples at the time.