Is it me or are women 5x hotter in stores?

is it me or are women 5x hotter in stores?

asses in stores or outside seem that much sweeter

Dam id follow her everywhere

so what you're saying is that women look hotter in person? what a goddamn epiphany.

nice creepshots. post more..and yes i agree i think its the lighting.

no, in stores they want you to spend all your money on stupid shit

im saying if i were to see this woman in say, at home or at the gas station i wouldn't look twice. but for some reason women in stores look extra fuckable

People look more attractive when they are doing something. At least women find men more attractive when they see them working or a similar activity..

It's you. You are a sexual deviant guilty of occular trespassing.

You're also not going there to look for women, at least I don't.

So it's more of a surprise when you see a fuckable women or potential date.

My guess is the intense overhead lighting makes for darker shadows

Id absolutly place my nose on her asshole and try to inhale her lunch thru her pants.

these are all interesting theories

I was at Chuck's produce today because a friend wanted something. I don't normally go there because liberal vegan shit is the main shtick there. Literally all of the girl in the deli were 8-10/10. Young, tight bodies and everything. While I was waiting for my stuff a milf with a huge ass and big weighty tits was looking me up and down.

I'm going back very soon.

Then again I also saw a landwhale with purple hair, a cane, two nosering, a lipring, all the earrings you can have, and a sleeve tattoo of anime characters.....

>2008
>bare midriff and that hat

Never left 1999 and I love it

>occular trespassing

:D
win

if you can get fit and start eating a great diet going there and mingling with girls isn't that hard. you can even grab coffee with one and perhaps things will lead to another

i know from experience. a friend pushed me to doing that and though i was scared as fuck in time i refined my approach and made it where it was non threatening and actually became easy going. i even just started ad libing to what they had in their baskets. trust me you wont regret the experience you can have at a deli. even a conversation can stimulate your endorphins like no other

lol

That's what I thought today. I've always been a skinny little shit but recent'y I've been putting on some muscle and I guess my metabolism is finally fucking off and I have some healthy fat on what used to be bone and skin. I felt great when I turned around and saw that lady. I was a flirt in school but lost it after. I think I feel it coming back.

dubs confirms it.

girls love a fit guy. get at it and become a fit bro. more power to you. ever since ive been working out i have not had a single regret

i can see you also have a positive outlook. you are one of a kind user

Damn

Its their natural habitat. Of course you are going to find them more attractive there.

But that's not the kitchen