Discuss

Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3VQkK6Upo

>90 years old and this guy is still a virgin

Shitty normie pandering Libtard channel

>Screen Junkies
They'll suck it's dick. They're best friends with the Russo brothers after all

They pointed out that it's really no better than Batman vs Superman but still got a much better reception anyway.

pretty spot on.
>glaring narrative flaws
>ssshh just don't think about it here's some action/fan-service
>woooo awesome!

DELETE THIS

>CW is actually at 90% on RT

>"Okay, Ultron is the Avengers' fault."
>"Why did Zemo blame the Avengers for Ultron?"

Don't be like that, Screen Junkies.

>implying that matters

I visibly cowered in second-hand embarrassment.

Such a great movie.

Capekino

That Roast of Captain America tease at the end is one of the cringiest things I'be seen from this shitty channel

>pointing out all the similarities between civil war and bvs

REDDITS GONNA FREAK

the channel has a fun concept but is bogged down by flavor of the month capshit

Same thing happened to wisecrack.

I clicked it fully expecting, "This movie is perfect, but why isn't Scarlett Johannson my girlfriend". But then I remembered that's Cinema Sins, and also it ended up being okay.

it is better than BvS though; it's actually a coherent (albeit bland) movie

>The best version of Spider-Man
When will this meme fucking die? AS2 had a perfectly quippy Spider-Man that was (at least in the context of the film) a High Schooler as well, but nobody is fucking praising that garbage fire. I don't give two shits about his fucking quips. Make him not a goddamn Pixar character.

>Garfield
>good

I didn't say it was good. I said it was unironically the same goddamn thing as this shit, which was shit.

My bad famagotchi

Thank god RT is infallible

Oh... That went much better than I expected it to. Word up, famalam.

>perfectly quippy Spider-Man
Him relentlessly running his mouth with stupid jokes was fucking annoying, and by far one of the worst things about the Amazing Spider-Man flicks. I don't care if he does it in the comics, it was extremely obnoxious to hear in a movie.

too long to be funny

their NMS one was good

>liberal
triggered already mate

The Ultimate Edition was coherent, still weird though. If you hated the Theatrical Cut you'll still hate it.

>6:46

The philosophy of clickbait killed wisecrack.

>he couldnt follow BvS and thinks its incoherent

God, people are so stupid these days

BvS had better fight sequences thou, both were forgettable af...BvS a little less so.
I know i'm going to get memed to death, but i was rewatching Nolan's Batman movies and they are so much fucking better than anything caperelated we are getting now, its almost sad.

>capeshit got blown out by the capeshit lovers
Amazing and more proof that both DC and marvel flicks need to go back to Sup Forums where they belong

hahahha oh my fuck these people are paid to say this shit. good lord that;s funny

that gif is cute

They just said there are a lot of similarities, which is true.

Also the Zemo plan. But while Zemo's plan was just as dependent on coincidence and luck as Lex' plan, he actually had clear reasons and you could follow what he was trying to accomplish. Lex' plan for the most part makes no sense at all.

>all of those comparisons of BvS
Holy shit

Nolan and Raimi's movies are tier above everything else in the genre.

Yep.
I actually plan to rewatch the Spiderman trilogy next.

>taking HT's word for it as if its the truth

Babby's first Honest Trailer?

>Lex' plan for the most part makes no sense at all.

No, not if you're retarded.

Here's my copypasta breakdown:

The fucking thing the autists can't grasp (being autists) is that Luthor's approach changed SEVERAL times during the movie, as circumstances changed:

1. Work with Holly Hunter's Senator Finch to criminalize and control metahumans (a la Watchmen, The Incredibles). Collect data on Metas. Create incidents embarrassing Superman (like the African crisis, which spiraled out of control after Supes left).

BUT THEN...
2. Big Kryptonite chunk found. Hire thugs to bring chunk into country, at same time, court Finch to legally authorize this importation, which would grant him tacit Federal approval of his anti-metahuman schemes

BUT THEN...
3. Finch tells him to fuck off. At same time, he does obtain access to Zod's body and the Krypton scoutship. Continue illegal scheme to import Kryptonite, start working on a way to trick his way into the scoutship with Zod's fingerprints.

BUT THEN...
4. Batman swipes his Kryptonite. Accesses scoutship, starts researching Krypton, decides to create Doomsday. Blow up US Congress, killing Finch (Luthor fucking HATES being thwarted) and further humiliating Supes. Kidnaps Martha Kent, blackmails Supes into fighting Bats (who he knows has a Kryptonite advantage) while Doomsday preps. No matter who wins, Doomsday kills the victor.

BUT THEN...
5. Last minute change of heart spares Supes, who teams with Bats and WW to defeat Doomsday at the cost of Supes life. Now in deep shit, Luthor (deleted scene, but presumably canon) contacts Darkseid before his capture. Taunts Bats from prison cell that DS is coming.

>when people say Chloe has no talent

Raimi's movies honestly don't hold up that well. Nolan is fine, replace Raimi with Del Toro

Zemos plan is simple.

>Use something from the dumped public Shield files to fuck the Avengers
>Discover that Cap's BFF killed Stark's parents
>Embark on journey to find video evidence
>Need Winter Soldier because he knows where it is
>Attack the UN and frame Winter Soldier to lure him out
>Question Soldier to find location of the video
>Go to Siberia and get said video and show it to Stark

I do agree Lex's plan was fucking retarded.

Shitty channel discussing shitty movie.

>Zemos plan is simple.

>knowing the rage mode code words, but not turning all the frozen Winter Soldiers loose on Cap, Stark and Bucky to rip them limb from fucking limb when they're all together
>then just set a fucking bomb off (like the UN one) to kill them all
>then plant evidence Cap (or Stark, or Bucky) planted the bomb, but accidentally got caught in the explosion

Stupid fucking plot, family member.

You literally didn't understand Zemo's motive. He never wanted to kill the Avengers because he's genre-savvy and knew they were protected by plot armor. What he wanted to do was tear them apart from the inside because that's a more realistic way to break them.