YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON

YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON

What was his city again?

AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN

You mean country

I said city you fucking retard

I know "music" like this is made for the money, but how can he listen to himself when the song is made and think "this sounds good."

He surrounds himself with yes men who agree with anything he does for his money. No one around him to give him some self-awareness.

they made it as a joke in 1 day and shot the video the same day

only autistic neckbeards on the internet thought a man rapping about youtube merch and pewdiepie was being serious

dead meme

Crompton > Tessa > Chance > gay mexican twins > Jake

>youtube star
>standards
lmao

Jake Paul is very self aware but has to put up the facade box that's what his 11 year old fans want and it how he keeps all the twinks he lives with to keep sucking his dick

dude, you're so funny

swap Tessa and Jake

>Jake Paul is very self aware
Proof?

16 year olds

LET ME EDUCATE YOU
AND I AIN'T TALKING BOOK

(you)

yo yo

t. 14 year old

I'm 18, buddy. By the way, are you over the age of 19? If so, old farts like you don't belong on Sup Forums. Go wageslave and take of your wife and kids. Regardless, see ya later, hater. *dabs on you*

jesus christ.

is he an elaborate parody or just dumb?

Stop bumping this thread faggot

compton

IT'S

EVERY

look at that fat ugly face. he's dumb as hell

lo unico que quero es dinero

DAY

Idk about the rest of team 10 but Jake Paul had a giant ego and the intelligence of a toddler. Watched a few of his other videos just for keks and he's on par with Christian Weston chandler
If it's a joke then he is a god tier performance artist

Im not sure if I should buy one or two of these? Please help...

I had no idea this song was a meme until I checked RYM yesterday and saw it ranked as worst single of all time

>I had no idea this song was a meme
>not subscribing to papa Ethan

>(((Ethan)))

>>not subscribing to papa Ethan
cringiest post on Sup Forums right now

It was deliberately made to be terrible. And I don't mean made to be so-bad-it's-funny/ironic, it was just made to be flat out bad so that other big youtubers would make fun of it.

It clearly was not made in a day, that video was a huge production

you'll buy it and not have the motivation to wear it in public

Sorry bro, this our turf now. Deal with it

you need to go back

>England is my city
21th century poetry.

Really
Amazing
Poetry

Sup Forums group think is totally superior to reddit group think, amirite guise? DOWN WITH THE NORMIES XD

haha papa john amirte xDD dj khaled wooooow fupaaa vape brooooo xDD

you literally cannot be older than 20 and enjoy this unfunny shit

He literally has the exact same sense of humor as Sup Forums minus the edgy Sup Forums shit. You're not honestly going to defend Sup Forums as having a mature sense of humor but h3h3 is childish, are you? Were literally in a fucking thread making a meme out of a song that h3h3 did the exact same thing with

yeah ok we get it you dont like things that lots of people like

You literally cannot be over 20 and give a shit what some anons on Sup Forums like

I don't watch youtube I just listen to music but I don't go around getting mad at people that watch pewdiepie n shit

>"b-but user, we have baneposting and anime! Surely our sense of humor is highly sophisticated and mature!"

Is that a JoJo reference?

MY NAME IS TEE CROMPTON

>people having fun