NEW BJORK COMING SOON

NEW BJORK COMING SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/4x83jw/bjorks-new-album-will-have-three-tracks-with-arca-on-it
dazeddigital.com/music/article/36950/1/bjork-my-new-album-is-coming-out-very-soon
youtube.com/watch?v=iTQMrxxhAy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the heck cares

fuck off

>new
>Bjork
lol. it will not be good. she is a washed up has-been that people only listen to because she is pretty.

Vulnicura is MUSICALLY better than anything since Vespertine

Fuck, for a moment I thought a new Grimes album is coming soon. Now that would be real exciting news.

vulnicura is very good, there is no reason not to anticipate this release

weak b8

Can’t wait!

lol

>görk

Another new pic

Weird how you never see Bjork fans do things like this in Grimes threads

I do not understand

YES
YES
YES
FUCKING YES

She has worse handwriting than I do.

Warmthness?

Album title !!!

I'm a little hesitant. I know she's probably ready to move on from the material on Vulnicura, but this is the fastest she's turned around to release a record.

This music landscape of, "release music constantly" doesn't always result in the best content. I hope I can be wrong here, but Bjork's best records are so meticulous and beautifully intricate...who knows how long it takes to create something like that.

>she is pretty
this is what virgin bois actually believe

Medulla tho?

Statistically speaking, judging by the amount of disssapointing releases there have been this year, this album must be excellent.

who's g6vk ?

I stay pure for Björk.

>New Bjork
Well, this can only mean one thing. New radiohead!

Leak when?????

People like you are disgusting.

Nah, she always put that in the end when she leaves a message or something, plus her album titles are usually something much more deep, she hasn't have a normal album title since homogenic. But, who knows?

pls bjürk, shit on my moüth

>mfw

>Weird how you never see Bjork fans do things like this in Grimes threads
Chill. I actually like Bjork too. It was a joke.

some sort of joke? puta...

Bjork hasn't been attractive in like twenty years you baka

>Leave 2017 to me, warmthness

You have bad taste. Bjårk will forever be attractive.

not a big fan personally

Ah okay, I don’t know why genuine trolls annoy me so much, I’m a fan of Grimes too!

Most Radiohead and Bjork albums are released in the same year

>because she is pretty.
?

>Bjårk

I see no reason why people wouldn't like both artists.

It's a joke.

Bjork, Bjårk, Bjærk, Bjork, Björk, Bjärk

It's Arca producing again right?

I hope it's some good wonked out shit like Stretch 2, don't a repeat of Vulnicura or Arca's new one

>The last album, we sort of call it “hell” – it was like divorce! So we are doing paradise now. Utopia
Are you ready for happy Bjork to return?

with three of them, at least

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/4x83jw/bjorks-new-album-will-have-three-tracks-with-arca-on-it

she's so rAndom!!! xD

FUCK YES

“This is like my Tinder album,” she explains in the feature. “It’s about that search (for utopia) – and about being in love. Spending time with a person you enjoy is when the dream becomes real.”

Elsewhere in the piece, Björk discusses how the rise of right-wing populism helped inspire her new direction: “If we’re gonna survive the situation the world is in today, we’ve got to come up with a new plan. Especially now, this kind of dream is an emergency.” She also talks about reuniting with Vulnicura co-producer Arca for the album, describing it as “the strongest musical relationship I’ve had.”

The issue also features an additional Q&A between Björk and a selection of collaborators and fans including Michel Gondry, Hans Ulrich Obrist, and Eileen Myles.“

dazeddigital.com/music/article/36950/1/bjork-my-new-album-is-coming-out-very-soon

Vespertine 2? Instead of the winter themes maybe more summer-y?

>She also talks about reuniting with Vulnicura co-producer Arca for the album, describing it as “the strongest musical relationship I’ve had.”
She sounded stronger with LFO desu

lmao
>it's gonna be another fug drumpf album
These 4 years are gonna be loooong... I blame this on Sup Forums.

>title of the album
>GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT

why is wanting basic human rights a bad thing?

i was just memeing dude chill out
as if bjork of all people would put out a straightforward, blatantly political album

>Bjork is old enough to be most of our moms

What a cute mom tho

someone screencap this post

/ourmom/ and /ourdad/ does a record together. what happens

only three years between homogenic and verspetine tbf

It would just be HTDA with a competent vocalist

/ourson/

>/ourdad/

>not Thom

Thom abandons women the moment they start getting old and sick

/ourmom/ deserves someone better.

Pluto

So Vespertine and her new album are kinda like relatives with sort of opposite characteristics just like how she's described Homogenic and Vespertine as being. Cool.

Is Homogenic about her breakup with Goldie?

I don't think it's about anything in particular necessarily tho I suppose that could be very well be one of the influences on it. She's said before about how Homogenic is a much angrier album about refusal and rejection whereas Vespertine is much more forgiving and accepting and reassuring overall overall and that they represent the extroverted and introverted sides of her personality.

Our literal guy.

>Björk discusses how the rise of right-wing populism helped inspire her new direction
oh good lord

Yes please, happy Björk best Björk

>you will never use a time machine to befriend bork when she was young

I guess Dazed will premiere a new single/video when the magazine releases tomorrow. The lack of a release date makes me think the album will be out within days.

Vulnicura leaked a few days after it was announced, all the promo plans were scrapped, and everything was spontaneous, hopefully that won’t happen again.

This and the new LCD album are gonna get BNM

>Satan enjoys LCD
not today, Satan!

holy shit user, that seems plausible

oh my god, i hope you're right

had a dream that I fucked 90s bjork last night

>referring to privileges as rights
wew

Yeah, correct. Not Thom.

pleb

She looks pretty in that photo

He will never listen to this new album :(

Lucky

>implying basic human rights are guaranteed to or by anyone

at least Trent dispenses fatherly advice and dad jokes and pranks.

SHE STILL GOT IT!

>Bjork will die in your lifetime

it's not fair

Thom and Bjork have 2 songs together

One is I've seen it all and the other?

fuck man i wish he still made that kind of shit

you think thom and bjork fucked while recording together

Nah they're more like brother and sister

>not having a shred of empathy

Náttúra, one of the Biophilia bonus tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=iTQMrxxhAy4

Oh yeah, right. Forgot about that one.

He never even got Homogenic

Not if I die first...

I also doubt he would've had access to Björk 1977

>implying they didn't have shameful incestuous sex during lengthy studio sessions & recorded their lewd moans on Náttúra

Yay

Yeah, she was pretty 20 years ago, now she looks like a witch

Her albums are usually 3-4 years apart, and Debut and Post are only 2

lol, she looks great for her age, just look at the Black Lake/Stonemilker videos, the new Dazed pics in the thread or this, which is from about a week ago