It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy...

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit sliding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.
After you’ve made it through, it becomes an “every BVB Army soldier emo fangirl for themselves scenario” in which a battle royal of carnage and bloodshed over who gets to lock their lips around Andy Sixx’s anus and suck the warm brown turd from within: the last person standing. After you have defeated everyone in battle, you will be allowed to knock on Andy’s dressing room and he will answer.

In an uninterested voice, he will say:

“Hey, you’re not the catering service I called for,” in which you must speak the sacred words:

“To the Log within, I call to thee!”

So hot OP

Assuming Andy is a religious fanatic, he will go along with your call for his sweet warm log and receive you inside his chambers. From there, he will have you stand on an inverted pentagram drawn in blood on the floor and then get down on your knees with your mouth open. Then he will lower his pants and thrust his ass into your face where the pleasure is all your from that point onwards.

As you press your face between his ass crack, you get a feeling for his tremendous toushy that has been sitting down and doing nothing for most of his life massage your facial cheeks with his ass cheeks.You start at the top of his ass crack with your tongue and work your way down delicately feeling the texture of the shit that has been smeared down the crack from the last time he used the bathroom and wiped a wet, runny shit upwards. Your tongue will continue down the channel of your desire and reach the sacred chocolate starfish containing the delicious brown log from within.

DUDE YOU GOT THE BEST LOGS EVER DUDE

PULL UP AND HE JUST SHITS RIGHT OUT ONE

SHITS RIGHT OUT ONE

YOU JUST PULL UP AND IT SMACKS YOUR LIPS

THEN AFTER THAT YOU JUST SUCK ONE DOWN

LET HIM RIDE YOUR THROAT AND GET SHITTED

RIDE YOUR THROAT AND GET SHITTED

SO SHITTED

I know what this is referencing. Kekd

get rolling

Rolling for dealers choice, as always

>There once was a man who entertained us
>Whose production of logs can't restrain us
>His gifts are always steamy
and dreamy and creamy
>When my lips are attached to his anus.

Dreams last for so long, even after your log. I taste what you eat and soon I know you will see..

You were meant for Sup Forums, and Sup Forums was meant for you.

I don't understand that meme. Explain it.

One.... Two... Loggy's slidding for you

Three.... Four... Better hope for more

Five... SIXX.... Load your throat with shit

Seven... Eight... The logs taste so great

Nine... Ten... Praising his rear end

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.>if I get singles and if you see this post you need to copy and paste it or your mum will die tonight smothered in Andy sixx logs
>idk I get dubs I have to repost this or else your mother will die tonight of ecstasy from being covered in a certain someone's steaming logs
>trips and no one has to repost

>be me
>meet a mysterious guy
>he tells me that he's gonna terminate my throat
>his bowels evacuate
>my windpipe is clogged
>I'm on my knees, choking, smiling, satisfied
>he walks away
>i gag
>he turns around and winks
>he says " Hasta Log Vista, Baby"
>mylifeiscomplete.exe
>Thank you, Andy

Here come old Andy
He come groovin up slowly
He got joo joo log rolls
He one holy shitter
He got logs down to his knees
Got to suck a log roll
We just suck what we please

He wear no shoeshine
He got shitlog football
He got Andy's feces
He got coca cola
He say i suck the shit, and shit suck me
One thing I can tell you is Andy's shit is for free!

Suck together, right now
Log of shit!

your photoshop skills suck.

>log with me if you want to live

That's like one of the oldest log images

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, you never let it go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

"You take the blue log, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red log, you stay in Sixxland, and I show you how deep my butthole goes."

I'm talking about all the images of this andy sixx thing, they are all lame, like the banana. probably same guy..

There once was a man who entertained us
Whose production of logs can't restrain us
His gifts are always steamy
and dreamy and creamy
Whn my lips are attached to his anus.

Banana is lame. Andy shops are much better and detailed

its all lame and done wrong.

looks like someone needs a steamy dreamy one

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.

learn how to photoshop, cause you suck at photoshop.

I wrote this month's ago.

On the same night I realized these threads make newfags extremely angry. Nice to see my pasta was saved

I see no skills in this

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

Every fucking day, man. Every fucking day I see these threads and the faggots who post them continuing to either post or bump them all day EVERY fucking day. Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you not tired? Since fucking October this fucking faggot has gone nonstop about how he wants to eat andy's shit! Just give it up!

Give it the fuck up. What makes you think people enjoy seeing this thread posted every single fucking day? Whag makes you think some queer singer of some shitty ass band would let some mentally handicapped psychopath like you within a mile in them, let alone eat their shit?

Just fuck off with this already. If it isnt a troll and youre legitimately hungry for some guy's shit, itll never fucking happen. Nobody, especially andy sixx, would let some autistic little faggot like you eat his shit... because Andy likes me better and im the only one whose actually good enough for that warm, creamy steamy log of shit being spat out of his delicious chocolate starfish asshole of his. God hes so fucking hot im going to suck so fucking hard on his asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet is going to come out and your little pathetic ass is just going to stand there and watch and cry like the little bitch that you are because youll never be good enough for his hearty log roll.

sixx on the beach

Got some real logless shills in this thread boys

You are not skilled and you will not prove me wrong

Ok

Would you ever drink a warm, sour n' salty stream of piss out of Dani Filth's pisshole?

Fuck off