Africa is the future and there is nothing you inferior crackers, spics and gooks can do about it

Africa is the future and there is nothing you inferior crackers, spics and gooks can do about it.

We own all the resources.

We own all the best people.

And most importantly, there will be 3 billion of us mid century. Young and ready to take over the world.

Your time is over. From now on blacks will rule the world. The first step has just begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F4kTIFsg_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We own all the people
Then you sold them to us whites for food

Faggot u don't "own all the resources" and u don't have all the best ppl. Pretty much every other modern nation can beat your ass in any field except AIDS epidemic. And just cuz u have 3 billion doesn't mean u win, there untrained, unfunded, and uneducated. Your not the future and you never will be.

Good. Then it can be run just like in the jungle where they currently are in charge. You know niggers are gonna fuck things up oid they're in charge.

tl:dr, it's ok for african governments to own black people

Fuck off, cuck.

>beat your ass in any field except AIDS epidemic
kekekek

Black people cant find Sup Forums...

Diamonds are not actually a resource. Just bling valuable only to other niggers.

There's more slaves in africa today than there ever were in the USA.

The "future".

i know

Who is she my doods

I really do hope the afroicans begin to inovate, create and inspire, though until now it's been the opposite. If Africa is the future, the future is fucked.

Yes? No? Maybe?

sauce?

>We own all the best people

>Africa is the future
And it always will be.

you enslave your own goddamn people and eat your children's hearts. in your own god damn words - check yourself, before you wreck-yourself.

scope the soundtrack. judgement day -
youtube.com/watch?v=5F4kTIFsg_M

Let's make this a ylyl thread, so not to waste space

That dude has gyno lol

>Let's make this a ylyl thread, so not to waste space
>Let's make this a ylyl thread
>so not to waste space
>ylyl
>waste space
I'll take oxymoron for 500 Alex

>We own all the resources.
I know this whole thing is bait. But I have to point out, all the resources of Africa are owned by Europe and China.

Well it doesn't look like it jim

they need a word for shame. It's simple linguistics... and Jewish people got the handle on this shit. Till someone be more reasonable than Chomsky. (double MA. speaking). & Yes, one in linguistics.

But you're niggers.
Ain't never going to do shit.
Duh.

BLACK is beautiful.

BLACK is powerful.

BLACK is supreme.

Everyone on Earth will be black by 2300. Just you watch.

And we will go to the stars. White and yellow inferiors could never do that.

We created the best ancient societies.

And we will create the future.

>Not so fast, buddy!

we can't watch it happen if it's gonna happen 283 years from now you retard, also race mixing means the end of blacks as well so congrats and being so retarded that basic arithmetic escapes you

There will be 5 -7 billion of us end of the century.

Half-black breeds are inferior, but better than full whites. The world will be mostly African in blood.

>still can't figure out basic arithmetic
enjoy your delusions im done here

Majority black people are still black. Do you consider black Americans who have white ancestry to be mixed.

As long as most blood is black its fine. We won

We won? You haven't and will never do shit to help society, you a faggot spreading race bait threads on Sup Forums, now that says failure in life

the only thing you niggers are good at is killing each other no matter where you live

They're also good at fucking

seems pretty vanilla to me