/4cc/ IT'S COMING HOME edition

Any lads want to contribute to making a version of the Leicester dad phone call for Sup Forums's brave spartans? We could get it played as a hype video before the match vs. Sup Forums

has a good start for the script, we can refine it and then have some british lad try the voiceover. would be fucking hysterical

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
archive.klaxa.eu/Winter_2017/Matchday_6/
vocaroo.com/i/s1bO3EFu4XWQ
vocaroo.com/i/s14Wfa6rJOD9
vocaroo.com/i/s0V56yDww6If
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reposting it to save from having to dig through the archive

What you got to realise, we're in the elite knockout, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now in the.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the elite, the elite knockout.

I went to Sup Forums, I went to /vg/. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh /mlp/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the red.. wear the goat, wear the red, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the league Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league, please.

>wake up
>Sup Forums is still in the Knockouts and Sup Forums is in the fetus

WEAR THE GOAT WEAR THE MAROON

I like it, would change all the "league" references to "cup" though.

More than willing to give it a go myself but I've got a funky accent so someone who lives closer to Leicester would be better if one is found.

archive.klaxa.eu/Winter_2017/Matchday_6/

yeah i hashed it out in a minute, so it probably need a bit of work. if you want to give a go reading it that would be awesome.

What you got to realize, we're in the elite knockout, I've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it showed in the group results. We're now in the.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the elite, the elite knockout.

I went to Sup Forums, I went to /vg/. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh /mlp/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the maroon.. wear the goat, wear the maroon, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.

Cleaned it up a bit, changed from red to maroon since the main kits are maroon

please somebody make this

I'll get it within half an hour, trying not to wake up the neighbours as it's early morning round here

noice cleanup

I would change 20 years to 20 cups since it's pretty close to the number of tournaments Sup Forums have been in

or 6 years.

wasnt the first cup 2011?

good shout. also might want to change Robbie to Boris or Sou just for the hell of it

boris might work better in terms of flow being 2 syllables

but then you lose the great ROBEH that he says

Dunno if /o/ is a good choice, they've only got a fluke run. Maybe a more consistent team, like /s4s/, /gd/, even /u/ or /f/ (ripip).

good call lad

>leaving out the start
pls

i just copy pasted the first pasta i found on google and edited it.

want to fill in the missing bit?

Now that I think of it, I'd probably go with "I went to /vg/, I went to /asp/" and I'd replace /mlp/ with Sup Forums on the list, because fuck /mlp/.

Also, maybe something to rhyme at the wear the maroon part, like "we'll stay elite soon" or something.

Need to swap out
>near enough 20 years (change to 20 cups or something)
>I moved to Wales
>we will come through (doesn't rhyme with maroon)

Swap B and R and you get Boreh.

Later. Hold on.

Also Robbie's reply
>Lee. Lee. How can I tell ya you can't win the league after that?

>user. user. How can I tell ya you can't win the league after that?

>league

Still working on recording, I'll take in everything that's been said here

There was a sound of an item dropping during the original. Don't leave it out.

edit the script for british user

FUCK at what part is it in?

Between
>With all due respect, Robbeh
and
>loved you to bits. Loved you to bits.

I'll just post the original here.

How about changing Robbie to one of the 4cc staff like Boris or something? You could probably get them to record a line in response too. Maybe even change it to Dragonfag for max bants.

Also Messi has been pretty poor this cup, and shouldn't wear the goat, wear the maroon rhyme with the next line?

Something like, "wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll be elite again soon", or "wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win another star soon".

I was thinking "we will triumph soon" but triumph has 2 syllables and I wanted to match it with "we will come through".

Here's a first draft, messed up slightly shifting from crying voice to Robbie voice but it seems alright, no dropping sound but I can edit that in

vocaroo.com/i/s1bO3EFu4XWQ

I can try and do another one if the script gets cleaned up nicer in an hour or two

Holy shit, based user coming through at half 6 in the morning

Top lad

On an unrelated note, I have two issues that I'll also raise in the weekend.

One is the Tag Team Cup. I'd like to know if you guys would be ok for Sup Forums to pair up with another team for this unofficial tournament. I'd use it as a chance for my co to gain some managing experience, but I don't want to use the Sup Forums name on my own.

Second issue. I keep seeing posts from time to time about "/***/ should have a rep in Sup Forums" etc. So now that we can wait 6 months until the next tournament, I'd like to gauge the opinion of Sup Forums on the possibility of an inter-general tournament which would reward the winner (or finalists?) with a guaranteed spot in the roster. Now, even if that were to be approved, it wouldn't be a certainty as I'd have to find a streamer and all kinds of stuff like this. That said, I'm fairly against general culture getting represented, but I keep seeing posts, so I want to know what Sup Forums thinks as a whole.

>that TSUUUUUUU while crying at the end

amazing. this is 10/10

Pair up with Sup Forums :^)

I jest. That said, too bad KanColle doesn't have its own board. Many of its memes are very compatible with Sup Forums's.

What you got to realize, we're in the elite knockout, I've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 cups, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this cup. This cup is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Boris. With all due respect Boris,*drop item* loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it showed in the group results. We're now in the.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the elite, the elite knockout.

I went to /vg/, I went to /asp/. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Sup Forums, Sup Forums /fit/, /s4s/, Sup Forums, /fit/, /s4s/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the maroon.. wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win star three soon." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Boris. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Boris. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.

end crying voice **user. user. How can I tell ya you can't win the cup after that? **

How about that lads?

This is fucking spectacular user, holy shit

change Wales to Sup Forums and i reckon its gold

Not bad, la. Not bad at all.

>Sup Forums
Sure thing, sure. :^)

I said I was just kidding m8.

Any way we can get this as a hype video before the game la?

pair up with anyone but Sup Forums or /asp/

if we do this, this is a step towards getting invited to shit like next year's winter ball.

more interboard shit is good

we also need that music that is on the background of the original video

thats what made it even greater

Pair up with /jp/? You owe them one after all (for breaking together forever).

Go for it, no harm at all. More experience with the new PES can only help

Can we have user recording it again though? His first draft is pretty good desu

Not on the 4cc board at all but teams generally do get to run their own hyp promos. If this gets done to a decent standard I don't see why it wouldn't be played before Sup Forums's game

fucking nailed it user, nice. only changes I'd make are changing season to cup like and then adding in that background music like in the original video if that's at all possible

>we'll win star three soon

banter

Group table would be better than group result IMO

I did say cups lel

No worries, I'll do another one with that script and music. You want "Boris" or "Boreh" like Robbeh? Saw someone else in the thread suggest the second but I'll wait to see what prevailing opinion on that is before recording.

Table instead of result, got it

Can son be changed to anything more relevant or meme-y? Probably being pedantic here desu but it feels like you're better off going all out if you're doing this

boreh is fucking classic i love it

I thought you said season in one of the last lines, my bad la

Boreh for sure though, that was funny as fuck

"elite" or "elites"?
"elite knockout" or "elite knockouts"?

I keep thinking the latter is better but meh.

the son part was one of the best things of the original. keep it

I brought my wife's son up?

That's a Sup Forums and /fit/ meme.

kek, not our meme but would be pretty funny desu

wife's son is pretty Sup Forums wide by now so it'll be good to use i think

I wish we had someone half decent at video editing. Even if not a video, the sound clip will still end up played.

Too Sup Forums I'd say.

>I wish we had someone half decent at video editing
Mate when Sup Forums plays there are ~120 IP's. I find it hard to believe there's not someone here couldn't whip up a nice video for this even if it is just basic af

A couple people have made hype videos for past cups in the >Art and Boicum days, I don't know if any of those lads are still around though.

Boicum commented in the match thread

Did we actually make it out of the pool lads?

Yes la, top of the group

Even if we defeat Sup Forums we will have to face /asp/ and we will most likely get fucked since their manager probably has more autism powers than ours does

Pure autism doesn't win cups, see >Art

they could always be PESed like we were against /vr/

I just noticed a crucial flaw with the pasta we've had so far.

>And I've seen Robbie
If we were to follow the original script's editing, we'd be implying that the guy we're talking to is Tebow. And
>class players like Robbie
would also become
>class players like Tebow

Teboq*

but with the context it makes more sense to have a current player.

The son has seen players like robbie doesn;t make sense, but he wasn't following much logic when he said all this.

I changed it in the first edit so it made more sense

>Doubting Liru

Honestly if you really want to get into it it doesn't make much sense to be talking to Boris either
>with all due respect, loved you to bits, loved you to bits
Doesn't really fit when Boris never played for Sup Forums, but I'm not sure it's really necessary to get that far into it. It's bants

So I guess it's better to just leave it as is?

I put it together really roughly

vocaroo.com/i/s14Wfa6rJOD9

Holy shit user did you intentionally time it so perfectly or was it just coincidence

I made a more precise transcript some time back. I doubt this'd be popular as a pasta but I think the UK lad should use this for voicing over. Next post is the pasta.

I tell you what, boys. Er, um, you see, now you brought me in, I’m, I'm, I’m wellin' up, right. What you gotta realise is, we’re, we’re in the elite knockout. I’ve been a season ticket holder for near enough twenty cups. I moved to Sup Forums. And I’ve seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this season. This season is… just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Boreh. Listen. With all due respect, Boreh… *sound of item dropping* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell you something. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are, are, are, are, are putting it… on the next level. And it shows in the group table; we’re now, we’re now in, we’re now — hold on a minute — we’re now in the elite knockout. The elite knockout. I went to Sup Forums. I went to /vg/. I, I’ve… brought my wife's son up… When he was, he was in school… god. /mlp/. /mlp/. /fit/. /gd/. /mlp/. /fit/. /gd/. And I stuck, I stuck by my guns, said, "Listen sunshine. Wear the goat, wear the maroon, w-wear the goat, wear the maroon… and… we'll win star three soon." And all of a sudden, my wife's son’s turned around and said to me and looked me in the eye today — LOOKED me in the eye — and turned around and said to me, "Dad? DAD?" …Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He’s seen… players, he’s seen… class players like TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, like… ahhh. And, honest to God. Now, tell me, you cannot, you cannot, you CANNOT… tell me, we have not got a chance to win the cup, Boreh. And listen, this… And this is, this is, this, I was, I grew up with you, Boreh. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe, we cannot win the cup. Please…

user. user. How can I tell ya you can't win the cup after that?

This is going to be the GOAT hype video

based chap

awesome. just a thing i've noticed with pronunciation. Reali is pronounced REE-ALI, its italian. He's that bloke from that shitty ESPN show

Actually /asp/ seems to be running the same shit in every match, so it will be a matter of PES. BUT FIRST, there's Sup Forums to worry about.

"I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we’re in the elite knockout, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 cups, I moved to Sup Forums, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Boris. With all due respect Boris, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the group table. We're now in.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the knockout, the elite knockout.

I went to Sup Forums, I went to /vg/. I have brung my wife's son up, when he was in school, "oh /mlp/, /mlp/, /fit/, /gd/, /mlp/, /fit/, /gd/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the maroon.. wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win star three soon." And all of a sudden my wife's son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Boris. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Boris. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.."

Yeah I did intentionally try and time it similarly to the real one.

I've mostly done the same as this script, I'll just post it soon, just fixing it up. No wife's son stuff though per the manager's request

Yeah but it's your average bloke from Leicester who's meant to be doing this, he'd just call him Ree-lee desu

you are a fucking legend mate.

you've turned some autistic pasta dream into reality

>Yeah I did intentionally try and time it similarly to the real one.
Pretty based desu

vocaroo.com/i/s0V56yDww6If

Right here's another go. I've still got all the shit up in Vegas Pro but I'll need to head out soon so if you want changes speak quick.

I'm crying user

its a fucking masterpiece.

Now i feel like i did something today. Even though i did a minute of work a few hours ago, its really feels like a great achievement.

Fucking stellar work. had me in tears too.

Better, but I'd say it's still not close enough to the actual recording. The script may be memey, but it's somewhat inaccurate, so it's not a good idea to follow it too closely.

And since the cups are seasonal I think "season" should be fine here

Wear the goat, wear the maroon

;_;

we'll win star 3 soon

But are we cheating

Sup Forums only """"""""WINS"""""" Cups when it's more rigged than the NBA

why don't these faggots play on FM instead of PES?

Sup Forums please go

Calm the fuck down it's close enough

LADS

We need to take our memes seriously.

WEAR THE MAROOOOOOON
WEAR THE MAROOOOOOON
WE'LL GET THREE SOON
WE"LL GET THREE SOON
WERE THE MAROOOOOOON.

Can someone explain to me why Tom Brady does not have a player on this team after that superb owl performance?

Is there any doubt in anybody's mind that a gold captain Tom Brady would undoubtedly win it all?

fuck off art go choke another babby

also roster was submitted before the superb owl

Because the Owl happened after the roster was finalised. Even after the export deadline.