How about a magic trick?

How about a magic trick?

>you will never see this scene for the first time again
>ever

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=itM_bzTFP68
youtube.com/watch?v=5K3E5tLoado
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about you post the scene faggot? or is this a LE CIRCLEJERK SEKRIT KLUB thread?

>not having seen The Dark Knight

Are you for real?

Here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=itM_bzTFP68

If you think this is a great scene you need to grow up. It's kinda cool for a second, that's about it. These Nolan flicks are so overrated by you guys who came of age to them.

so its from batman? or what?
..........this isn't it

You can literally say this about anyone and the movies that released as they came of age. What movies did you irrationally latch on to while growing up? They're shit and even as shit TDK is better.

I'M EDGY AND CRAZY LMAO

How do you not know who Chuckles the Clown is? He's like batman's best friend.

i know who the joker is dumbshit but is that some new joker in the op image there? its not how he usually looks

I remember how after this scene whenever Ledger came on screen everyone in the theater went completely silent everytime.
The grown up, kids, plebs everyone.

Really powerful performance.

Who the fuck is the Joker?

>everyone in the theater went completely silent
LIKE THEYRE IN A THEATER

Yeah, no.

>is that some new Joker

are you actually, literally retarded? Or just got out from under that rock you've been under for 8+ years. Or is it possible that you are so young that you don't know about Heath Ledger's Joker?

Everyone laughed. It was a funny scene.

i dont watch these kind of movies *shrugs* i dont know why you guys are all acting like this instead of just saying "yes, it is the joker, he looks weird in this movie xD" because thats what i would tell you in the same situation
batman's ark nemesis? are YOU trolling?

It wasnt meant to be """""funny""""" there was a deeper statement to the character that was lost on you

Ok so you're just pretending to be a gigantic retarded, le epic witty troll

like i said, if this is meant to be a circlejerk thread where you can only discuss the scene if you've seen the obscure movie then fine, ill make my leave. but you guys shouldn't be so rude to someone just because they havent seen a specific movie. i asked nicely what it was from

If you unironically don't know what movie this is from you have to be like 12 or something. I'm under the impression that you're just pretending to be the world's biggest retard though

No, it was funny.

drop the attitude if you want another response from me. thanks.
i'm still waiting for the scene to be posted.

>*shrugs*
I hope your mom gets cancer. Fucking pussy

see

Instead of taking 5 seconds to work that search bar magic on youtube, you demand to be spoonfed

No ones giving you the scene. If you don't even know the dark knight you must be a fucking loser. Was pretty prevalent in 2008 when it came out and even today

see

Looks like you're not getting it. Fucking loser lmao

He's pretending to be retarded in some form of meta epic trolling or something like that. There is no way in hell he's actually retarded enough to not know what movie/scene is being talked about ITT. There's like 20 layers of irony at work here, and in his case none of it's funny. He might think he's being funny, or witty, but its just sad.

It's a lose/lose for him, but I bet he thinks this is epic and full of win

see

There is literally enough context hereand here to be able to find this scene by yourself, you really aren't this stupid now, cut the crap

How embarrassing. Like I said, what a fucking loser. Hopefully he gets some friends. I feel bad now for bullying an autist

i refuse to look it up. this is a public thread and the video in question should have been posted for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. you are the ones at fault for not doing so.

I am.

But I'm not gonna kill ya, I'm just gonna hurt ya really realllly reeeaaly bad.

somebody just nuke this thread

I'm so jealous of all the (You)'s you're getting.

are you damaged friendo?

>you will never be fourteen again and watch The Dark Knight for the first time.

Oh, that movie. Say what you want, but that summer was magical. It's the only movie I've had high expectations on that succeeded them. It did feel like it was something special you had witnessed, something new for big budget movies.

Why are you so mad about someone asking for a movie scene??

It perfectly sets the tone for tg is version of joker a version we've never seen before on the big screen

Don't worry about it

Why are you so retarded that you are unable to find the scene by yourself using context clues provided ITT

its been well over an hours and the scene still hasn't been posted. NICE!!

>it's our fault that you haven't seen the most popular movie of 2008 and the greatest capeshit ever filmed

And it's not gonna get posted get over it

see

Have YOU ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

>the most popular movie of 2008 and the greatest capeshit ever filmed

this may be the most retarded thread on this board right now

Have YOU ever gambled with SHARKSK?

WRONG

the greatest baiter the north has ever seen

Well you got me there

>pretending to be retarded

wow you guys are dicks
here you go user

how about you calm the fuck down and prepare yourself *climbs up your ass and closes your mouth from the inside* don't you DARE call me a retard ever again! I asked *nicely* for the scene and you bananaboating turbokikes didn't provide and now its time to get angry...*begins expanding* your move, faggot.

>spend the whole thread telling you you are either actually retarded or just pretending to be a mammoth retard, for some reason
>pull the "lol i was just pretending to be a moron" card at the end
>expecting to get away with it

Cuck faggot. Send your wife my way I'll show her a good time.

THANK YOU!!
i guess theres ONE good person on this board of assholes. whats so special about the scene? he isn't scary OR funny. he doesn't look or act anything like the joker is supposed to. if i didnt know any better i would think its some fan or indie film without the budget for a batman costume so they just talk about him. is this some new meme or something? i dont get it. shit sucks.
but regardless, thank you again friend who actually posted it *bows and tips hat*

wtf this isn't me

everyone of you faggots should be ashamed

>asks to be spoonfed
>pretends to be a retard when anons refuse to spoonfeed him
>pretends to meme redditly

this is how I know your a newfag. Years passed, if you asked for source of something without knowing it, you were just left out and mocked relentlessly. All you had to do was google "2008 batman joker magic trick" and you would have found the scene in question.

But you wanted to be a retard or pretend to be a retard instead.

Epic

Overkill, buddy. You expect us to believe you watched it and wrote out that entire post within two minutes?

Nice try, faggot, nearly got there but then you went maximum overtroll and fucked up, son.

oh cuck? isn't that the new hip alt right meme for ANYONE who doesnt hate minorities? well sign me up!

fuck off faggot

>calls me a redditor
>spouts out newfag and epic

How about you go take your neoreddit terms BACK to the HOLE you crawled out of before I do it for you! *crawls out of your butthole* hehe its like being born again *explodes*

the person you are quoting isn't me
i skipped through it to see if batman showed up. he doesn't.

this is my thread pls help me or get out please i asked nicely i dont have time for this

>alt right
I don't belong to any political groups or give a shit about any of that. You just sound like someone who'd be too much of a bitch to speak up while his wife gets fucked

nice face faggot, that a self portrait? LOOOOOOOOL, jump yourself faggot before I do it for you. *inserts cock and twirls rapidly* gonna spin you like a washing machine, bub.

>72 posts
>8 ips
really brains my trains desu

nicejob you spoonfeeding asskiss but somebody already beat you to it

>8 ips

I think you mean 8 IMAGES you shitstain.

found the samefag lmao

this isn't me, please help me or get out

>cuck
>new hip alt-right term
>new

Need a guide, friend?

>77 posts
>8 ip
What have you faggots done to my thread? I just wanted to discuss my favorite scene from my favorite film. Why do you have to ruin my thread? Geez.

No, you.

>bows and tips hat

how 'bout alive?

The posters for the Joker were creepy as fuck.

nolan is such a hack

man the baits here sure are epic! xD

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>mod deletes discussion about german tv show
>this shit thread is still up
BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>new IP new device edition
FUCK THE MOD