Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient

Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

Nomp

chomp

I don't have a question but I'm schizophrenic as well. Keep on truckin bud

Does this image give you a hoot?

Hello again.

Please go 3D

>I'm schizophrenic as well.
Howdy Schizbro. Hope all is well with you.
>Keep on truckin bud
Thanks, friend.
>Does this image give you a hoot?
Hmm, no.
>Hello again.
How are you tonight?
>Please go 3D
What?

How do you masturbate? What precautions do you take?

My uncle was a schizo, is there any chance that I could be too? I feel like I might have tendencies too.

I remember this thread from a couple months ago. I asked you to upload all your Shinobu images somewhere and post the link. Have you done anything like that yet?

smh how many more qnas you gonna do

>>Please go 3D
>What?
He means to stop fapping to 2D and go fap to 3D

>How do you masturbate?
...With my hands..?
>What precautions do you take?
Precautions for....what?
>My uncle was a schizo, is there any chance that I could be too?
There's a chance, but if it's only your uncle it's pretty unlikely.
>I asked you to upload all your Shinobu images somewhere and post the link.
Oh hey, I remember you.
>Have you done anything like that yet?
Of course not.

>Of course not.
B-but, why user...? Why must you be so cruel? I just want kawaii Shinobu desu~

Hiya shino I didn't make sense last time right?

>smh how many more qnas you gonna do
an infinite amount.
>He means to stop fapping to 2D and go fap to 3D
But I don't fap to 2D.
>B-but, why user...?
I'm too lazy.
>Hiya shino
Hello
>I didn't make sense last time right?
Yea you were a bit all over the place.

Therapistfag here
There is a strong contribution for genetic factors in determining risk for schizophrenia, although most individuals who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia have no family history of psychosis

Do you know about the jews?

What specific type of schizophrenia spectrum or psychotic disorder are you diagnosed with?

What did I say hope it wasn't that bad?

What is your favourite pony?

Fluttershy, bitch

wanna fug? im martin btw

Question: How well does this poem represent your condition?

When I was walking up the stairs
I met a man, who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish, he'd go away

what do the voices say?

are you a girl or a boy if a girl how show tits if boy show dick

>Therapistfag here
Hmm, I'm on to you...
>Do you know about the jews?
I know that they're jews.
>What specific type of schizophrenia spectrum or psychotic disorder are you diagnosed with?
Paranoid Schizophrenia
>What did I say hope it wasn't that bad?
I don't really remember. It wasn't anything bad though.
>What is your favourite pony?
Rainbow is the only good pone.
>Fluttershy, bitch
PLEB
L
E
B
>wanna fug?
I'm okay, thanks though.
>im martin btw
Hi, Martin.
>Question: How well does this poem represent your condition?
On a scale of 1-10, I'd say about 7.14

You collecting those autism bux? I'm schizoaffective which sucks but I haven't worked a day in my adult life and will probably never have to which is cool.

Fuck off

Other schizophrenic here, not sure if other user experiences the same thing but I can't hear distinct words, it just sounds like a group in the distance is barely hearable. When I am about to enter rooms it sounds like the tv is on until I open the door and the illusion disappears.

>what do the voices say?
A lot of things.
>are you a girl or a boy if a girl
What do you think, user?
>You collecting those autism bux?
Yes, but it's unrelated.
>Fuck off
No you fuck off

>I know that they're jews.
Allow me to present an hypothetical scenario...

>paranoid schizophrenia
Sorry, but that has not been used since the DSM-V came out in 2013. You cannot be diagnosed as such because there would be no way to categorically treat a disease that is not in the ICD-9. You tried and lost, thanks for playing.

Got jokes because I feel like laughing today?

>Allow me to present an hypothetical scenario...
I'm waiting..

Oh shit! Called out!

Test posting in your cancer thread...

>I'm too lazy.
Is it that hard to drag and drop your folder into mega and link it here? Should take like 15 seconds.

Please user, let me expand my collection. Don't be a faggot.

well you're an attention whore so female also anime pics are a good example you dont label your images however most people here are male so imma be optimistic female and show me them tits i have a desire to know

therapistfag must knows his shit son

>Sorry, but that has not been used since the DSM-V came out in 2013.
Wow what a coincidence, that's almost exactly the time I was diagnosed. How'd you know that?
>Got jokes because I feel like laughing today?
Hmm, I don't really know any jokes.
>Test posting in your cancer thread...
Test replying to your cancer post.
>Is it that hard to drag and drop your folder into mega and link it here?
It's not that it's hard, I'm just too lazy to do it.
>well you're an attention whore
Said the user, as he patiently awaited his free (you)

You have anything interesting to talk about then or should I leave?

Even so, the diagnosis would have to have been changed to match insurance codes for treatment. What medication are you on? I’ll wait while you look up the top meds for schizophrenia...

I think I might be a schizo I have taunting voices somewhere deep in my brain that The volume coincides with the pulse beat in my head

>You have anything interesting to talk about
What constitutes "interesting".
>Even so, the diagnosis would have to have been changed to match insurance codes for treatment.
I haven't been to a psych since I was diagnosed, so there hasn't been a chance for it to change.
>What medication are you on?
None, I was recommended to be put on Haldol if I remember correctly.
>I think I might be a schizo I have taunting voices somewhere deep in my brain that The volume coincides with the pulse beat in my head
You should get that checked out, user.

Frequency?
Length of time it’s been happening?
Related to any drug use or TBI?

Seroquel. Twice a day. Small pill in the morning, bigger in evening. I'm part of Easter Seals

why i cant post my thread and everyone only talks about cáncer and alice and all that other threads

How disabling is your schizophrenia? Does it keep you from working or attending school?

Good luck

Careful with Seroquel. A lot of nasty side effects. Many to do with your heart.

You check out Hellblade yet?

Almost every day for the last 5+ years. Usually comes and goes for a few hours at a time. Also rarely use drugs

>why i cant post my thread and everyone only talks about cáncer and alice and all that other threads
What?
>How disabling is your schizophrenia?
Most days it's not super bad, so like a 6/10. I can function but it takes a lot of energy to do.
On bad days it's a straight up 10/10 I can't do shit.
>Good luck
Luck is for the weak.

Also, Easter Seals is a great organization depending on which state you’re in. Some are obviously more invested than others.

Anything that can keep my mind occupied

Yeah and I'm on double dosage. It is commonly referred to around here as the 'dumb-it-down drug'. Rumor is it is given so frequently to psychotic patients to dull their mind enough so they're no longer a danger to society.

What do the voice(s) sound like? Do you struggle being in a crowd or just out at a store?

Michigan, so I'm fucked.

Any delusions, visual or tactile hallucinations, disorganized speech, diminished emotional expression?

What are your thoughts on the log boy and on log culture in general?

>You check out Hellblade yet?
I looked at it, but I don't have any money to buy it.
>Anything that can keep my mind occupied
Hmm, I don't know what kind of stuff you like to talk about.
>What do the voice(s) sound like?
Two are females and one is a male.
Of the two females one has a raspy voice, the other speaks very softly.
>Do you struggle being in a crowd or just out at a store?
Yes. But it's not a major struggle. It just makes me very anxious.
>What are your thoughts on the log boy and on log culture in general?
Forced meme

Basically, yes. It’s cheap and effective at lowering possible manic episodes. Not ideal, but again... cheap and effective. I prefer to put my clients on better quality medications when they can afford it.

I had night terrors and restless leg syndrome with Seroquel. I fucking hated that shit. I'm on Risperidone now which seems to work the best for me with the least side effects and drowsiness. I was also on Zyprexa which made me fat and Geodon which made me sleepy.

Sorry bro, Oklahoma here so I feel ya. Mental health is not a priority.

All of the above except visual and tactile hallucinations

What anime? I've tried finding it but can't :c

I am a fraction of the outgoing person I once was, but I cannot be happier for it. If this is what it takes to be functioning then I will do it. I don't want anything to come to fruition. Also weed helps when the episode is too much.

Are the voices constant and how violent can they be? I was with a person who had mental issues and I never really got to ask her since I didn't want to be rude. Thanks for having this thread, OP.

Zyprexa is a good second gen antipsychotic. Easier on the organs and doesn’t cloud the mind as much.

You chose this time but I would prefer anything that is movies or anime

Yeah I was on it for years the only problem was that I never felt full when I was on it so it made me fat. Lost like 60 pounds when I got off of it.

Sounds like either schizophreniform disorder or schizoaffective disorder depending on your amount of depression vs manic stages and frequencies.

>Are the voices constant
The voices themselves aren't constant 24/7.
But my auditory hallucinations, in general, are basically constant.
>and how violent can they be?
On average, not very violent. They can get extremely violent though. Telling me to kill people, and even showing me images of said person being killed by me.
>You chose this time but I would prefer anything that is movies or anime
Have you seen Mr. Nobody?

what would you experience if you stoped taking your meds?

22 or 23,? Do you even 93,?

The right drug makes a huge difference. Many times DRs give an rx because it’s cheap or because drug reps sent them on a cruise. Doesn’t mean it’s the right one. Don’t be afraid to tell the DR if you feel like it’s not helping you. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. What works for you might not work for the next person. You have the right to be involved in your mental health.

>what would you experience if you stoped taking your meds?
I don't take meds, so...

>22 or 23,? Do you even 93,?
21. 93 is also okay.

Yeah, geosynchronous has the same effect on appetite. So difficult to find the right drug for everyone. It’s all a guessing game.

are they any early warning signs youre about to have an episode?

are there factors that make an episode more likely? (tired etc)

*Geodon
Autocorrect fucked the hell out of that one

No should I watch it right now

I'm satisfied with the results. I like having a calmer mind and a more relaxed feeling. I don't feel like I get active enough though. Motivation is also hard to muster even if it is urgent. I'm late to work 90% of the time.

What animes do you like this current season

>are they any early warning signs youre about to have an episode?
Things start feeling weird the day one sets in usually. I can't explain the feeling before it happens.
But when I have an episode, everything feels like a dream. Nothing at all makes sense and I feel really heavy like I'm falling?
>No should I watch it right now
It's a pretty good movie, I would recommend it.
>What animes do you like this current season
I haven't watched anything this season. Nothing seemed that interesting.

Sounds like you’re in a more depressive state. Happens a lot when you suppress the mania. Schizophrenic disorders mimic bipolar disorder in a lot of ways. They might look into adding an antidepressant to help combat those sx’s. I normally prescribe latuda to interact with schizo-depressive sx’s

Depressive is right.. I must admit. It is hard to live a full life while afflicted.

What should I expect shino?

Meds help, but so do other things. I’m sure you’ve heard it all before, eat well, excercise, sleep enough, etc.
mainly, talk to your DR about adding an antidepressant. It could help your motivation a lot.

>What should I expect shino?
I don't really know how to explain it without spoilers. It's a really good movie though.

Unfortunately I have been slacking as far as exercising and sometimes eating well. A limited budget prevents fine dining. I feel disappointed when telling the doc like telling the dentist I haven't been flossing regularly.

Seem nice

Do you have any other mental disorders?

Meh, we get it. It’s just something we have to pound into people. Most of us DRs are not pillars of health either.
Just remember to try. Think about if your eating things because it’s easy and cheap, or just easy and your too lazy to make something yourself. I’ve caught myself at McDonald’s just being a lazy fuck after a long day when I could have spent ten minutes at home cooking something halfway decent. Just a matter of perspective.

>Seem nice
It's one of my top movies. I should rewatch it sometime.
>Do you have any other mental disorders?
I've been said to have traits of ASPD, but I've never been diagnosed with anything other than Schizo.
>Meh, we get it.
Is it just me, or does that seem really condescending?
I know it's not intended to be.

Does your schizophrenia interfere much with having meaningful friendships and relationships?

How is it condescending to tell someone we get that not everyone eats well and excercises regularly? It’s nothing to be ashamed to tell a DR about because we understand.

>Does your schizophrenia interfere much with having meaningful friendships and relationships?
A lot, actually. I don't really interact with people at all anymore. And the few friends I had I've pretty much cut off.