Why is there no hobbies board?

Why is there no hobbies board?

Where do I go to talk about my stamp collection and magnet fishing?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Be-Magnet-Powerful-Neodymium-Countersunk/dp/B071LLWTVH/ref=sr_1_3
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u can tell me stranger

what is magnet fishing?

>Magnet fishing

Wut

Fuck i'd love to do magnet phishing, post some of your finds please

Fishing**

Just what it sounds like

drag a big bloody magnet through a river or drainage ditch and find cool shit

This was my coolest find, by far

that image reminds me of women hating on men because their shallow

good job op you got your fingerprints on the murder weapon

Thats really cool man, how long have you been doing it?

>actual murder weapon

>Tracing a shotgun

Since March. I've got a five gallon bucket full of pocket knives and pliers that I've gotten from around fishing piers and docks

>I collect weapons probably used in a crime
I don't see how this could go wrong

Most hobbies already fit into an existing board

that is exactly the gun i would use to commit a crime

Nice

Is it just me or does Sup Forums have way better threads when lefties are still grounded for what they did at some trump thing

Nah lol they're around boat docks. Some fudd was cutting a line or something and dropped them

How do you magnet fish? What tools are needed?

A magnet

>shotgun fishing
Is this a thing?

What kind of magnet? Got a pic of set up or something?

I bought a nive metal detector last year and prob have 20 hours into the hobby and haven't found nuthin

I've got a 250lb pull magnet off amazon, it was like $22 and I already had some nylon rope for my horses. I also cut a sleeve out of the top of a soda bottle to act like a snag guard

*nice

I also live in kinda a shitty spot for cool relics

Pics of setup

What happens if you snag something too big to drag up?

I feel the pain, OP.
I'd love to have a board to talk about aquariums/aquascaping.
it's always a surprise how few anons have aquariums. seemed like a hobby perfect for the type of people the lurk on Sup Forums

My stuff is in a bucket in my truck. It's literally just a disc magnet on a rope

I've hit a few things that were too much. I think one was a half buried motorcycle. I just slid it to one side till it came lose

Im really considering getting a magnet now

My dude, I love me some aquascaping. Also, recently discovered flashlight fish, and really want a tank with them

amazon.com/Be-Magnet-Powerful-Neodymium-Countersunk/dp/B071LLWTVH/ref=sr_1_3

Sweet, thanks man

Pics?

>flashlight fish
u wot
ok googled them. those are sea fish, right?
how do you go on about aquascaping a reef tank?
I have 3 freshwater aquariums (actually 4, one nano cube is inactive)
aquariums are dark atm, so I can't post pictures

this is a 112l tank on the day I made it, so it's rather empty looking

I have no idea. I've just been doing small freshwater ones myself. But if I could get those guys, I'd give saltwater tanks a go.
Also Im broke, so that's a problem.

yeah broke and saltwater don't go well togehter. those a really expensive

here's my biggest, 240l aquarium. the stones are holding the wood down atm, just put them in there

I really like the left side. The right side looks a bit empty, I think it could do with more plants.

So what's in it now?

Weird question; But do you know if the goldfish at wal-mart are chemically sterilized or anything like that?

it did look empty but the plant on the right grew so much and pretty much takes up all the space

>Why is there no hobbies board?
>Where do I go to talk about my stamp collection
try /his/?

try
there's an acquarium general bud

Thats awesome.

what fish are in the tank?

he's got neon tretra, some other pink tetra, and some type of loach with an orange tail not sure what it's called.

>acquarium

>tfw you've never seen a pink tetra

a gazillion guppys and two panda garras
I adopted the guppys when I my uncly gave up his aquarium
don't know about waltmart, I'm from europe

let's see
2x red tail shark
10?x ornate tetra (Hyphessobrycon bentosi)
8x neon tetra
5x guppys from the other tank
3x siamese agae eater
2x hara jerdoni
5x galaxy tetra
maybe some more

ooooh forgot my favourites: 7x harlequin rasbora

u wot m8

yeah neon tetras, harlequin rasboras, a red tailed shark, and the ones in the top right im not too sure on though i'd say some kind of guppy maybe

good eye

god damn these pics make me want to set up a tank but im currently living in a duplex which i dont plan on staying in for too long so i cant go too balls deep right now. maybe i will just set up a little 20 gallon with a crab and some tetras

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Go request a hobbies board for all the good it'll do

> posting fb/ig threads as a hobby

I'd be all for a blue hobby board, though.

is that all its called? I've seen silver tetra which look just like that, but well, silver.

/fag/

and that's the third tank, 60l, with god knows how many red fire shrimp and 4 amano shrimp
I took this picture a minute ago, woke them up, because fuck them

this is also the massiest, I need to take care of the moss on top, but I don't want to accidently kill some of the shrimp, especially the baby shrimp that use the moss for hiding

*messiest

I've got a bathtub stuck in the woods behind my house with pot belly minnows in them. Does that count?

he probably means the ornate tetras

Sick find!

I really want to set up my aquarium now. It's a 150 gallon (or so)one that my dad gave me when he moved. He spent like $1500 on fish, however they kept dying within a couple of days. He decided to scrap the idea and gave me the aquarium. So, now I am having the same issues. I just bought a mini octopus and I think it's dying. What could be the issue?

>magnet fishing
Easy, gramps.
Ironically, /fag/ is the, like, 4th active board on my native lang AiB. Used to be a comfy place.

how big is your filter? how long has the aquarium been running before you put fish in it?
how high is the nitrate and nitrite concentration? how often do you change your water?

you found Dylan Klebold's weapon congrats

I do magic and cardistry

Good question.