What will it be like on here when she dies?

What will it be like on here when she dies?

Will Brits have to avoid Sup Forums for a week?

>Implying she will die

we'll all be speaking chinese and her history will be rewritten

It won't be that significant in all honesty. Sup Forums won't be talking about it within a few days.

I couldn't give two fucks about the old cunt.

Can't say I particularly care for the woman or her wretched family, all I know is that I want Kate Middleton locked in my basement and Harry would make a hilarious King, though it may be all an act a la Shakespeare's depiction of Henry V.

>"My last words are, leave the EU, Britannia be free to roam the seas."

And then she shits herself after she dies.

When is the Royal Family gonna convert to islam? They haven't been nearly progressive enough lately.

>Harry would make a hilarious King

That he would, because he's basically one of us.

> implying the real Elizabeth of Windsor wasn't abducted by illuminati aliens and replaced with a robot

She has at least another 20 years. By then Sup Forums will be deleted by the Federal Website Moderation Service of America.

Sorry republicucks, she'll be around a bit longer to trigger you.

The world will burn before Lizzie gives up the throne.

Hate current britain and it's absolute shitty way towards Britistan all you want, but the Queen is a monument of willpower and dedication to her people.

She is the one living person I will bow to without a second thought.

> ginger
> bastard
> king

Britain is a big enough joke already, having an illegitimate ginger as the king would just top it all off.

Wish Prince Harry would takeover, he's by far the most likable, unfortunately the line of succession means we need an activists and a balding toff to take the seat first, then all his kids after that.

It's different when visiting foreign royalty.
It's a show of good faith to adapt some of the local dress code and traditions. It get's problematic when they don't return the favour, something filthy mudslimes will never consider.
No, they will demand that you cater to their needs when they visit, something you should never do.

Probably weeks if not months of people on tv mentioning that she died and was alive and did stuff.

Also her husband or son dancing around Buckingham singing "I Just Can't Wait To Be King."

she's a cunt who inherited a Empire, then let it all slip away

When she inherited the empire, it was already on it's deathbed.
Never forget that the most she can actually do is rally the british people to some cause she endorses. Something She herself has not done because it's more or less a one-time deal:
Use the love of her people to achieve something but afterwards she will have to deal with the shitstorm. She is as much a slave of the system as most regular people with the big difference that she has to maintain appearance unless she wants to anger those who are really in power. Like the beloved Prime Minister.

I am of two minds on the subject. As an American, I am repulsed by the thought of pledging loyalty to a wealthy family who calls themselves royalty.

However, I have nothing but absolute respect and admiration for the woman named Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England. After having read a biography of her life, and after reading many transcripts of letters she wrote to friends, family, and world leaders, I feel I have come to know the woman and I believe she would have life a very accomplished life as well as achieving a level of greatness whether she was royalty or not. She is a tremendously venerable role model.

>the queen will die within your life time

this the world will fucking burn before she goes
>she will be the one to light the fire SCREEN CAP THIS